Gone (from the forum) but not forgotten

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Gone (from the forum) but not forgotten

Postby Stooo » Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:12 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Micky will be pissed off if he looks in.

He made page 2 :snooty:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Gabby » Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:16 pm

Stooo wrote:

:laughing:…. I mentioned him on page 1 actually! :snooty:
Gabby

Postby Stooo » Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:20 pm

Gabby wrote:
Stooo wrote:

:laughing:…. I mentioned him on page 1 actually! :snooty:

:mrgreen:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Snookerballs » Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:30 am

I am trying to remember the name of the poster that was always going on about how rich he and his family were and treated other posters like serfs .
Snookerballs

Postby Holly » Thu Nov 02, 2023 3:03 am

Snookerballs wrote:I am trying to remember the name of the poster that was always going on about how rich he and his family were and treated other posters like serfs .

Wasn't that Major Starbold?
Holly
Site Admin

Postby LordRaven » Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:54 pm

Holly wrote:
Snookerballs wrote:I am trying to remember the name of the poster that was always going on about how rich he and his family were and treated other posters like serfs .

I think it’s the one who lived in Sevenoaks that posted amusing stories about his superior lifestyle and surroundings.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Junglejayne » Thu Nov 02, 2023 1:10 pm

Who was the guy who had a french sounding name on DS, Jean Pierre or something?
Junglejayne

Postby LordRaven » Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:29 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Holly wrote:

I think it’s the one who lived in Sevenoaks that posted amusing stories about his superior lifestyle and surroundings.

I’m also thinking he had more than one persona.
Had a bridge over a moat as part of his large driveway too :laughing:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Snookerballs » Thu Nov 02, 2023 3:19 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Holly wrote:

Thats the one I am thinking of , Starbold was another boasting about his life style, he used to go out Poaching and if the Police stopped him he would give them a pheasant or rabbit . He was always finding Barns with hidden treasures in them :gigglesnshit:
Snookerballs

Postby LordRaven » Thu Nov 02, 2023 3:51 pm

Snookerballs wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Holly wrote:

Thats the one I am thinking of , Starbold was another boasting about his life style, he used to go out Poaching and if the Police stopped him he would give them a pheasant or rabbit . He was always finding Barns with hidden treasures in them :gigglesnshit:

And he got his log over for delivering firewood to some widow he knew.

Stooo will know the Sevenoaks faux toff who “lived in a mansion” and posted pisstakes about his extravagant lifestyle.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Seouenaca » Thu Nov 02, 2023 3:57 pm

Snookerballs wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Holly wrote:

Lucien De Ville's the man you're after, with his many-roomed mansion and his Rolls Royce (might be a Bentley) that he'd drive about Sevenoaks in. Oh yeah, and his prodigy young son the "Little Prince".
Some boy, Lucien. :laughing:
Seouenaca

Postby Stooo » Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:08 pm

Seouenaca wrote:
Snookerballs wrote:

Lucien De Ville's the man you're after, with his many-roomed mansion and his Rolls Royce (might be a Bentley) that he'd drive about Sevenoaks in. Oh yeah, and his prodigy young son the "Little Prince".

Luciandrove Range Rovers. Starbold offered me out once :mrgreen:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:12 pm

Junglejayne wrote:Who was the guy who had a french sounding name on DS, Jean Pierre or something?

I remember him, JLP. He got trolled to fuck and I don't remember seeing him on any satellite sites after his public flounce.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Seouenaca » Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:55 pm

Stooo wrote:
Seouenaca wrote:
Snookerballs wrote:

Luciandrove Range Rovers. Starbold offered me out once :mrgreen:

Ah. that's right. it was Range Rovers. I think though that he had a Roller in one of his many personas on DS, but it's a tew years since he was last there, so I could easily be mistaken. :dunno:
Lucian :thumbsup: was a great wum right enough. Funny as fuck how he got folk going with his tales of living so pleasantly in his life of luxury, then after being criticised for boasting and being so self-centred, he'd lose the plot, call everyone jealous bullying bastards and end up being banned. :monkey:

Starbold wanted to fight you :yikes: Isn't he really old, like in expecting a telegram from the king type old?
He puts me in mind of this boy, for some reason

Seouenaca

Postby LordRaven » Fri Nov 03, 2023 11:38 am

Seouenaca wrote:
Snookerballs wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Holly wrote:

That’s the guy, I do hope his Duck House is safe, and the peasants aren’t robbing the eggs.

Very funny posters like that are missed.
LordRaven
Twat.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms