One rule for some, another for everyone else

A right load of bollocks...

One rule for some, another for everyone else

Postby paulthurrott » Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:14 pm

Near to my place of work is an absolutely fantastic cafe serving up sandwiches, omletes, jacket potatoes, sweet treats, hot breakfasts etc etc plus many Mexican themed options too.

What's not so great is the fact that the owner allows kids from the local school to use the place as a doss house during their lunchtime break, they don't even purchase anything from the cafe and take up much of the seating paying customers could be using and bring in McDonald's or KFC to eat.

I mean if I wanted McDonald's, I'd go there, not put up with it in a cafe as an actual paying customer. :woteva:

Yet if I do so much as get a bottle of water out of my bag to take a sip from after spending money on the food in this cafe, the owner will give me a death stare and say put it away.

When I complained about this, he sat down with me and started explaining the meaning of capitalism to me as though our conversation was a scene on Sesame Street when one of the actors is talking to a puppet exploring a topic.

He then told me to chin up and 'let me see that smile' and tickled me under the chin.

It was a shame otherwise to stop going, as like I said before, the food was top notch and very cheap as well.

To get my own back on him, I ordered a takeaway delivery to his cafe, which he was forced to pay for. :pmsl:
paulthurrott

Re: One rule for some, another for everyone else

Postby Gabby » Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:49 pm

He obviously prefers the kids to a miserable twat like you! :laughing:
Gabby

Postby Stooo » Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:31 pm

Not absolutely fantastic then.

Perhaps you should order more than one cup of tea every hour?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby LordRaven » Wed Nov 01, 2023 5:53 pm

Gabby wrote:He obviously prefers the kids to a miserable twat like you! :laughing:

Which, in itself, could be a cause for concern :kinell:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Gabby » Wed Nov 01, 2023 9:19 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Gabby wrote:He obviously prefers the kids to a miserable twat like you! :laughing:

Which, in itself, could be a cause for concern :kinell:

Well, based on Savile, Harris etc. etc. etc. etc … you could have a point! :ooer:
Gabby

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms