How often do you dine out?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: How often do you dine out?

Postby Stooo » Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:33 pm

calitom wrote:
Stooo wrote:My dad's birthday today, I saw a couple of rainbows and thought of him.

My dad's birthday coming up dec 11. First birthday without him.

I feel for you mate, middle age means saying goodbye to mum and dad and contemplating your own mortality along with getting to grips with grief. You have the privilege of many years of memories with him, George Elliot had some comforting words :smilin:

'Our dead are never dead to us, until we have forgotten them.'
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby LordRaven » Sun Oct 29, 2023 4:21 pm

I’ve been out of town attending a wedding, sightseeing etc, so I’ve been dining out one hell of a lot.
Great fun!
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Gabby » Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:02 pm

Dining out is overrated… I much prefer to cook in my 5*+ gaff! :wubwub:
Gabby

Postby LordRaven » Tue Oct 31, 2023 5:51 pm

Gabby wrote:Dining out is overrated… I much prefer to cook in my 5*+ gaff! :wubwub:

I cannot agree. Eating out with friends/family is a great tradition that needs to be maintained.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:54 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Gabby wrote:Dining out is overrated… I much prefer to cook in my 5*+ gaff! :wubwub:

I cannot agree. Eating out with friends/family is a great tradition that needs to be maintained.

Tradition :ooer:
If you want to use that as an excuse then doing it at home is an even older tradition.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby LordRaven » Wed Nov 01, 2023 5:31 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

If you want to use that as an excuse then doing it at home is an even older tradition.

I suppose if you all live within spitting distance of each other that that would be true.

However, in my experience, and given friends/family live in different places, picking a venue that’s equidistant or equally accessible for all seems to be the accepted tradition, unless it’s an invite to someone’s house party and then people tend to book accommodation close by.

Where is the excuse in any of that?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Nov 01, 2023 6:06 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

I suppose if you all live within spitting distance of each other that that would be true.

However, in my experience, and given friends/family live in different places, picking a venue that’s equidistant or equally accessible for all seems to be the accepted tradition, unless it’s an invite to someone’s house party and then people tend to book accommodation close by.

For us now it's mostly family as friends have all become old and frail or kicked the proverbial bucket!

For us now it's mostly family as friends have all become old and frail or kicked the proverbial bucket!
Considering my health status I'm amazed I'm looking like a good candidate for last man standing!
I think the quitting smoking eating healthily and working out must be paying off.
Old age brings with it muscle loss but my gentle daily workouts have maintained and even built muscle except on my triceps they look pretty much knackered.
Why that is I don't know.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby LordRaven » Wed Nov 01, 2023 6:34 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Considering my health status I'm amazed I'm looking like a good candidate for last man standing!
I think the quitting smoking eating healthily and working out must be paying off.
Old age brings with it muscle loss but my gentle daily workouts have maintained and even built muscle except on my triceps they look pretty much knackered.
Why that is I don't know.

You altered my quote, never mind, it’s nice to know you’re working out.
Keep up the good work.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Gabby » Wed Nov 01, 2023 9:22 pm

LordRaven wrote:

I disagree… quality, quantity and hygiene are second to none :wubbers: …. can you guarantee all that when eating out?… especially the hygiene factor? :again?:
Gabby

Postby common sense » Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:26 pm

Gabby wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

I disagree… quality, quantity and hygiene are second to none :wubbers: …. can you guarantee all that when eating out?… especially the hygiene factor? :again?:

Wife's not keen on eating out for that reason.
common sense

Postby Gabby » Mon Nov 06, 2023 8:12 pm

common sense wrote:
Gabby wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Wise wife…
Gabby

Postby ArchieG » Wed Nov 08, 2023 9:27 am

Gabby wrote:
common sense wrote:
Gabby wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Wise wife…

Other than her choice of husband of course.
ArchieG

Postby common sense » Wed Nov 08, 2023 7:23 pm

ArchieG wrote:Other than her choice of husband of course.

Oi. :shoot: I don't smoke, take drugs or touch other women. She could have done much worse....
common sense

Postby Gabby » Wed Nov 08, 2023 8:18 pm

common sense wrote:

Oi. :shoot: I don't smoke, take drugs or touch other women. She could have done much worse....

Was Sophie just a figment of your imagination then? :gigglesnshit:
Gabby

Postby ArchieG » Wed Nov 08, 2023 9:56 pm

common sense wrote:

I don’t see how. By your own admission, you’re more or less spherical and have never done a days work in your life.
ArchieG

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms