Royal Mail

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Royal Mail

Postby Stooo » Thu Nov 23, 2023 11:46 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:With the festive season fast approaching, and the Christmas cards and presents being mailed, I’m wondering if the royal mail take on extra workers to be able to cope?

Well yeah, seasonal work is on the website :thumbsup:

Asylum seekers, bored out of their tits in hotels, but only those with good English skills ought to be given an opportunity to make some money then.
It would be good for their soul to feel useful.

It's better than walking the streets...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Mon Dec 11, 2023 7:32 pm

This may help to explain some of the delays that some people have been suffering:

Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 14, 2023 4:55 am

I’ve read a couple of articles recently about Royal Mail feeling under threat from Amazon.
I’d never really thought about that, but it’s a concern.

Thinking back to the penny black, the history of the post office and the Royal Mail, it’s quite sad to think all that history is under threat to corporate forces.
I’m reminded of this with Christmas cards arriving.
Which are tangible, and much nicer than emails etc wishing us all a merry Christmas.

Postby Gabby » Thu Dec 14, 2023 6:27 pm

They’re still a shit service! :NAA:
Gabby

Postby Rockstar » Thu Dec 14, 2023 7:24 pm

Gabby wrote:They’re still a shit service! :NAA:

That's rich coming from a benefit scrounger... :gigglesnshit:
Rockstar

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:13 pm

Rockstar wrote:

That's rich coming from a benefit scrounger... :gigglesnshit:

Are you seriously taking the piss out of those unfortunate to find themselves relying on benefits?
I suppose you feel them unworthy.
Do you take the piss out of the homeless too?
Or physically piss on them?

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:17 pm

My Christmas cards are arriving okay.

Postby Stooo » Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:51 pm

I got to speak to Dave Ward the GS of the CWU on LBC tonight. I was the last caller on that slot on the Iain Dale show, it looks like I'm going to be assimilated :yikes:

It was good to get some actual answers rather than rumours.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 15, 2023 11:39 am

Stooo wrote:I got to speak to Dave Ward the GS of the CWU on LBC tonight. I was the last caller on that slot on the Iain Dale show, it looks like I'm going to be assimilated :yikes:

Yes. Jimmy made a few good points I thought. Shame about the drony nerdy voice though.

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 15, 2023 12:39 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:I got to speak to Dave Ward the GS of the CWU on LBC tonight. I was the last caller on that slot on the Iain Dale show, it looks like I'm going to be assimilated :yikes:

Yes. Jimmy made a few good points I thought. Shame about the drony nerdy voice though.

Postby Stooo » Fri Dec 15, 2023 7:28 pm

Guest wrote:

That's Iain Dale for you, the twat blocked me on Twitter for posting the vid of him belting a pensioner :gigglesnshit:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 15, 2023 7:36 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:

That's Iain Dale for you, the twat blocked me on Twitter for posting the vid of him belting a pensioner :gigglesnshit:

Well at least vid of the programme is on YouTube, so we can hear what Jimmy has to say

Postby Stooo » Fri Dec 15, 2023 7:41 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:

Well at least vid of the programme is on YouTube, so we can hear what Jimmy has to say

It's on catchup on the Global Player app as well you daft cunt :gigglesnshit:

I'm hardly an anonymous person and everyone knows my voice, we used to do vocaro threads which were actually awesome at the time.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 15, 2023 7:50 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:

It's on catchup on the Global Player app as well you daft cunt :gigglesnshit:

I'm hardly an anonymous person and everyone knows my voice, we used to do vocaro threads which were actually awesome at the time.

Thanks Jimmy xx

It’s already over the road :laughing:

Postby Stooo » Fri Dec 15, 2023 7:54 pm

Guest wrote:Thanks Jimmy xx

It’s already over the road :laughing:

It's on national radio you daft bastard, did you find the one when I got a round of applause for answering a question about the gas in a bottle of champagne on 'Mystery Hour'?

Mad twat.
Stooo
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms