Royal Mail

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Royal Mail

Postby Stooo » Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:37 pm

There have been some very good posts on this thread, the strikes were about levels of service as well as pay and conditions and I hear similar stories every day.

The pay's a bit better, a curate's egg.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Toke 'n' gesture » Thu Oct 26, 2023 1:50 pm

I had something posted to me on a Friday, 1st class, but i didn't receive it until the following Thursday :shake head:
Toke 'n' gesture

Postby Gabby » Sat Oct 28, 2023 2:35 pm

Stooo wrote:I had a training session which outlined my responses on SM about the company just last Friday at work, compulsory sign in which means that if you do fuck up and they find you then it's P45 time :ooer: I know the reasons as does every other union rep in the country.

I have to be very careful with this sort of stuff but the info is pretty easy to find.

It’s an absolute shit service… the card I posted 1st class on the 17th for 22nd birthday still hasn’t arrived??…. probably an employer opening cards in the hope there is money inside! :shake head:… don’t deny it happens within the organisation! :roll:
Gabby

Postby Stooo » Sat Oct 28, 2023 3:12 pm

Gabby wrote:
Stooo wrote:I had a training session which outlined my responses on SM about the company just last Friday at work, compulsory sign in which means that if you do fuck up and they find you then it's P45 time :ooer: I know the reasons as does every other union rep in the country.

I have to be very careful with this sort of stuff but the info is pretty easy to find.

It’s an absolute shit service… the card I posted 1st class on the 17th for 22nd birthday still hasn’t arrived??…. probably an employer opening cards in the hope there is money inside! :shake head:… don’t deny it happens within the organisation! :roll:

It does happen but it's rare, we don't like wankers and when there is one it's usually internally reported or security are on them like knives. I'm sure that your card will eventually arrive but I can't comment on the possible reasons for the delay. Contact RMG directly is the only advice that I can give.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Gabby » Sat Oct 28, 2023 3:35 pm

Stooo wrote:
Gabby wrote:

It does happen but it's rare, we don't like wankers and when there is one it's usually internally reported or security are on them like knives. I'm sure that your card will eventually arrive but I can't comment on the possible reasons for the delay. Contact RMG directly is the only advice that I can give.

It ain’t that rare!… and change my avatar back to what it was instead of being so childish… whatever the fuck it is you’ve changed it to! :bored: :again?:
Gabby

Postby Stooo » Sat Oct 28, 2023 3:55 pm

Gabby wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Gabby wrote:

It ain’t that rare!… and change my avatar back to what it was instead of being so childish… whatever the fuck it is you’ve changed it to! :bored: :again?:

I couldn't see your old avvie because the link to it had expired. If you upload them directly then they don't do that. I Googled 'Gobby gif' and that was the first image :dunno:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Gabby » Sat Oct 28, 2023 4:10 pm

Stooo wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Gabby wrote:

I couldn't see your old avvie because the link to it had expired. If you upload them directly then they don't do that. I Googled 'Gobby gif' and that was the first image :dunno:

BULLSHIT! :dafinger:
Gabby

Postby Stooo » Sat Oct 28, 2023 4:12 pm

Gabby wrote:

Upload it again then, you can't because the link has gone :bum:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Gabby » Sat Oct 28, 2023 4:22 pm

Stooo wrote:
Gabby wrote:

Stop talking out your arse… people have the same avatar for years, so fuck you and your games… small minded prick! :dafinger: …. dented your ego did it exposing how you work for a corrupt/thieving organisation!…. fuck off Stooo! :shake head:
Gabby

Postby Stooo » Sat Oct 28, 2023 4:31 pm

Gabby wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Gabby wrote:

Stop talking out your arse… people have the same avatar for years, so fuck you and your games… small minded prick! :dafinger: …. dented your ego did it exposing how you work for a corrupt/thieving organisation!…. fuck off Stooo! :shake head:

I've explained it as simply as I can. Your avatar was a link to an image that has been deleted from the internet and therefore won't show.

I'm not fucking new.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Gabby » Sat Oct 28, 2023 4:34 pm

Stooo wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Gabby wrote:

I've explained it as simply as I can. Your avatar was a link to an image that has been deleted from the internet and therefore won't show.

I'm not fucking new.

Think you’re smart don’t you, what a joke you really are… it’s laughable tbh!
Gabby

Postby Stooo » Sat Oct 28, 2023 4:38 pm

Gabby wrote:

It's quite simple you daft bint :again?:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Gabby » Sat Oct 28, 2023 4:45 pm

Stooo wrote:
Gabby wrote:

It’s well known you’re pretty clueless, tbf! :again?:
Gabby

Postby Stooo » Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:26 pm

Gabby wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Gabby wrote:

Luvvin' the avvie BTW :wubwub:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Gabby » Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:40 pm

Stooo wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Gabby wrote:

Luvvin' the avvie BTW :wubwub:

Sweet, cos I thought of you when searching for one! :pmsl:
Gabby

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms