Royal Mail

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Royal Mail

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 31, 2023 2:45 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:I ordered a gift for myself from Amazon, but it was delivered by Royal Mail.

Nice.

Expensive barrier wallet, treated leather, smells nice, but cards can’t be used unless physically taken out to pay for stuff.
That includes the clear plastic displays.
No fucker can use electronic devices to steal from me.
Excellent!

Postby Stooo » Sun Dec 31, 2023 3:08 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:I ordered a gift for myself from Amazon, but it was delivered by Royal Mail.

Nice.

Expensive barrier wallet, treated leather, smells nice, but cards can’t be used unless physically taken out to pay for stuff.
Excellent!

Yes of course :smilin:

Amazon has a finite capacity as do all couriers, when there's too much to cope with then it's sent to the company that has a legally bound USO.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:13 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Nice.

Excellent!

Yes of course :smilin:

Amazon has a finite capacity as do all couriers, when there's too much to cope with then it's sent to the company that has a legally bound USO.

I didn’t have to sign for it either, unlike when I usually get stuff delivered by Amazon.

I’m extremely pleased with my new barrier wallet, it’s nice to know I won’t get robbed by electronic scanner devices used by bad people.

Postby Stooo » Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:57 pm

Guest wrote:
I didn’t have to sign for it either, unlike when I usually get stuff delivered by Amazon.

I’m extremely pleased with my new barrier wallet, it’s nice to know I won’t get robbed by electronic scanner devices used by bad people.

Amazon need proof of delivery, a photo much like many couriers. I'm glad that you have a satisfactory wallet :thumbsup:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 06, 2024 6:59 am

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:

Amazon need proof of delivery, a photo much like many couriers. I'm glad that you have a satisfactory wallet :thumbsup:

That’s funny, the only reason, apart from a very battered old wallet of mine, that I ordered it was because of a guy I know telling me how he’d got a result from Amazon.
He’d ordered himself a barrier wallet from Amazon before Christmas, and paid for it, but then got an email saying it would be delivered a week later.
Annoyed, he cancelled the order, and received email confirmation and refund.
The next day the wallet arrived :kinell:
He told the delivery man he’d cancelled it and said that he couldn’t sign for it, and to his surprise the delivery man said that he couldn’t take it back and just handed it to him. Result!
He’s got cancellation email, and refund confirmation plus a new barrier wallet. Good for him.
For myself it was just the idea of owning a barrier wallet, which I have now, and I’m very happy with.

Postby Stooo » Sat Jan 06, 2024 5:00 pm

Quite a pleasant day. The three of us took my van up to Brum with a driver change at Gloucester to pick up a couple of red sheds to add to our local fleet, they were both pre-Euro 6 so we had to navigate out to the M6 to avoid the ULEZ in the city. We travelled in convoy on the way back with me on the back door, Ant on the front and Dev in the rocking chair (10-4 good buddy). A couple of RTC's on the way back towards Bristol slowed things down a bit but we stopped at GS on the way back as well but hit the shop rather than just the bogs.

Inch thick porky chops, fucking gorgeous sausages and a nice pie for lunch tomorrow :twirl: , it's worth watching 'the farm shop' on the BBC (I think) to see how mental it is :thumbsup:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 06, 2024 6:31 pm

Stooo wrote:Quite a pleasant day. The three of us took my van up to Brum with a driver change at Gloucester to pick up a couple of red sheds to add to our local fleet, they were both pre-Euro 6 so we had to navigate out to the M6 to avoid the ULEZ in the city. We travelled in convoy on the way back with me on the back door, Ant on the front and Dev in the rocking chair (10-4 good buddy). A couple of RTC's on the way back towards Bristol slowed things down a bit but we stopped at GS on the way back as well but hit the shop rather than just the bogs.

Inch thick porky chops, fucking gorgeous sausages and a nice pie for lunch tomorrow :twirl: , it's worth watching 'the farm shop' on the BBC (I think) to see how mental it is :thumbsup:

The pork chops sound nice.

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sat Jan 06, 2024 6:54 pm

Guest wrote:Expensive barrier wallet, treated leather, smells nice, but cards can’t be used unless physically taken out to pay for stuff.
Excellent!

Think again boyo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jobless Oddball

Postby Stooo » Sat Jan 06, 2024 7:27 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:Quite a pleasant day. The three of us took my van up to Brum with a driver change at Gloucester to pick up a couple of red sheds to add to our local fleet, they were both pre-Euro 6 so we had to navigate out to the M6 to avoid the ULEZ in the city. We travelled in convoy on the way back with me on the back door, Ant on the front and Dev in the rocking chair (10-4 good buddy). A couple of RTC's on the way back towards Bristol slowed things down a bit but we stopped at GS on the way back as well but hit the shop rather than just the bogs.

The pork chops sound nice.

Really nice :thumbsup: The sossies are Old Spots and are hopefully a bit gamey :drool:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Sat Jan 06, 2024 7:28 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Guest wrote:Expensive barrier wallet, treated leather, smells nice, but cards can’t be used unless physically taken out to pay for stuff.
Excellent!

I get tazers and extending baton ads on Twitter, what's that about? :dunno:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sat Jan 06, 2024 7:31 pm

Stooo wrote:

Its due to your search history!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl: :pmsl:
Jobless Oddball

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 06, 2024 7:33 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Excellent!

:pmsl:

Postby Stooo » Sat Jan 06, 2024 7:35 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Its due to your search history!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl: :pmsl:

It's due to Elon fucking everything up and pushing shit adverts. Minnie managed to advertise on DTV a week after it opened if you remember.
Stooo
Site Admin

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms