Did covid kill some of the forum members?

A right load of bollocks...

Did covid kill some of the forum members?

Postby DND » Wed Sep 20, 2023 12:22 pm

Looking around this forum makes me wonder if we lost some entertaining members from covid. I know I seldom post but I have not saw them here for a long time. Sad thing is, we shall never really know, but where are the likes of Star, Aziz, Dirona, Vamoose, Goodwife, Measurer, Micky, Dean and their like? Have we lost some to covid or have just moved on, do you know?
DND

Re: Did covid kill some of the forum members?

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 20, 2023 12:27 pm

DND wrote:Looking around this forum makes me wonder if we lost some entertaining members from covid. I know I seldom post but I have not saw them here for a long time. Sad thing is, we shall never really know, but where are the likes of Star, Aziz, Dirona, Vamoose, Goodwife, Measurer, Micky, Dean and their like? Have we lost some to covid or have just moved on, do you know?

I think Aziz very sadly passed away. He was always entertaining to read and the way he wound up the usual suspects was pure gold.

Postby Stooo » Wed Sep 20, 2023 12:44 pm

People move on and some pass on.

There may be a purpose for GD forums after the demise of real time platforms like Twitter but I doubt it :smilin:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Gabby » Wed Sep 20, 2023 2:15 pm

DND wrote:Looking around this forum makes me wonder if we lost some entertaining members from covid. I know I seldom post but I have not saw them here for a long time. Sad thing is, we shall never really know, but where are the likes of Star, Aziz, Dirona, Vamoose, Goodwife, Measurer, Micky, Dean and their like? Have we lost some to covid or have just moved on, do you know?

:potkettle:…….. Errrmm…. 127 posts in 13 years?? :pointlaugh:
Gabby

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms