Stonehenge built by black people!

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Stonehenge built by black people!

Postby Stooo » Tue Sep 19, 2023 6:53 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Stooo wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Stooo wrote:The authority on childrens' books speaks for the common man. Reminds me of a Mini Metro advert...

Learn to read, it’s a “history book.”

Such books ought to be historically factual.

What next?

Colombus was African,

Woke twat!

I am looking forward to seeing you portray Mandingo in its next portrayal.

:pmsl:

It's a book about history. I sincerely doubt if it will be used in PHD studies apart from being an object of scorn considering the low-rent reaction to it... :bored:

Nice to know you’d have been happy to see your kids fed a pack of lies!

What now?

My kids are adults :off head:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Tue Sep 19, 2023 7:02 pm

Wealden wrote:
Stooo wrote:The authority on childrens' books speaks for the common man. Reminds me of a Mini Metro advert...

No. It is a children’s book but it is not a story. It is masquerading as history. And it is factually incorrect. The authors also know it is factually incorrect, so it is misinformation and does not belong in our schools

Ever read any books?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby LordRaven » Tue Sep 19, 2023 7:25 pm

Wealden wrote:

No. It is a children’s book but it is not a story. It is masquerading as history. And it is factually incorrect. The authors also know it is factually incorrect, so it is misinformation and does not belong in our schools

Hurrah! The voice of reason!!!

What never? Stooo approving of a new book about that well known African “David Livingstone” coming to Britain to spread the word of God, and to explore?

Or the other well known African “Isambard Kingdom Brunel” building:
The Great Western Railway
Massive steam ships
Etc etc

I’m thinking Stooo is losing it.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Tue Sep 19, 2023 7:26 pm

Stooo wrote:
Wealden wrote:

Ever read any books?

Such irony!
Given your happy to see kids taught fantastical bollocks.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Stooo » Tue Sep 19, 2023 7:26 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Wealden wrote:

What never? Stooo approving of a new book about that well known African “David Livingstone” coming to Britain to spread the word of God, and to explore?

Massive steam ships
Etc etc

Yes of course, that must be it!

meawhile...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Tue Sep 19, 2023 7:29 pm

LordRaven wrote:Such irony!
Given your happy to see kids taught fantastical bollocks.

Disney isn't real? Say it isn't so :bawlin:

Now go and get a grip on your life my friend, you're doing it wrong.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby LordRaven » Tue Sep 19, 2023 7:44 pm

Stooo wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Wealden wrote:

Massive steam ships
Etc etc

Yes of course, that must be it!

meawhile...

Back on topic, the agrarian societies founded in the middle eastern cradles of society spread outwards, spreading knowledge and wisdom, and they eventually made it to Britain and took their love of building with them.

Monolith building became possible in a society that could think and act for the common good, whilst feeding themselves and drawing on manpower.

Africans did not build Stonehenge, why you even consider that reasonable to teach to young kids is truly unbelievable, and very telling.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 19, 2023 8:39 pm

I bought the Kindle version. This is what it actually says.

About 12,000 years ago, modern humans settled in Britain. They were black - like all Western Europeans in those days. About 6,000 years ago, people with brown skin migrated to Britain. They brought farming and built Stonehenge, in Wiltshire.

All those frothing gammon exclamation marks, for nothing.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:15 pm

We can now get a white guy to play Nelson Mandela in the film of his life and no one will be able to complain!
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Stooo » Tue Sep 19, 2023 11:23 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Back on topic, the agrarian societies founded in the middle eastern cradles of society spread outwards, spreading knowledge and wisdom, and they eventually made it to Britain and took their love of building with them.

Monolith building became possible in a society that could think and act for the common good, whilst feeding themselves and drawing on manpower.

Africans did not build Stonehenge, why you even consider that reasonable to teach to young kids is truly unbelievable, and very telling.

Fuck the topic you ignorant thick cunt who's too stupid to read back

:awesome:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby LordRaven » Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:28 am

Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Stooo wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Learn to read, it’s a “history book.”

Such books ought to be historically factual.

What next?

Colombus was African,

Woke twat!

I am looking forward to seeing you portray Mandingo in its next portrayal.

:pmsl:

It's a book about history. I sincerely doubt if it will be used in PHD studies apart from being an object of scorn considering the low-rent reaction to it... :bored:

Nice to know you’d have been happy to see your kids fed a pack of lies!

You do know black people have been in Britain for centuries? This book is just letting people, especially black kids, know that black people have helped shape Britain's heritage and history.

Try looking at the link, see what the book actually says, and save the UK taxpayer a lot of money on treating the thrombosis your needless rage is causing you.

Yes, they came as Romans, but quick question….

“Was Stonehenge built millennia before the Roman invasion?”

Answer that correctly please, and you will see that it’s just not right to misrepresent history to little kids.

Would you be happy if a book came out claiming Whitey built the Pyramids?

Answer as above.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:31 am

Stooo wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Fuck the topic you ignorant thick cunt who's too stupid to read back

:awesome:

Temper temper! There you go, you just lost the argument.
Just because you’ve been proved to be a fool, wanting Woke shit to take precedence over proven history, there’s no need to act like a bitch.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:33 am

Guest wrote:I bought the Kindle version. This is what it actually says.

About 12,000 years ago, modern humans settled in Britain. They were black - like all Western Europeans in those days. About 6,000 years ago, people with brown skin migrated to Britain. They brought farming and built Stonehenge, in Wiltshire.

Utter tosh, skeletal and dna evidence proves you catastrophically wrong, and the book too, have a rethink.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:37 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:We can now get a white guy to play Nelson Mandela in the film of his life and no one will be able to complain!

I must ask my mate who teaches Chemistry in Oxford what he thinks of this.
I met him for a few pints recently, I’m interested in knowing his thoughts.
He served in British Army as a Rupert, but he’s of Nigerian descent.

Given the nature of his job, I’m of the opinion that his teaching books can’t be rewritten.
We wouldn’t want explosions in the lab.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:50 am

LordRaven wrote:
Guest wrote:I bought the Kindle version. This is what it actually says.

Utter tosh, skeletal and dna evidence proves you catastrophically wrong, and the book too, have a rethink.

You're digging deep on this one. :laughing: Try reading, it helps.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms