Stonehenge built by black people!

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Stonehenge built by black people!

Postby LordRaven » Thu Sep 21, 2023 11:04 am

HobbitFeet wrote:I'm still not sure what people are arguing about

we know for sure is that pale skinned people did not build stonehenge, it was built by dark skinned people - the only argument seems to be whether the word dark skinned should or could be replaced by the word black

which is a bit of a shit argument

we've had the monopoly on rewriting skin colour to suit us for long enough, depictions of 'Jesus' being a prime example

Brown skinned people built Stonehenge, definitely not Africans.

As the ice receded when last ice age thawed, it’s obvious where the people heading north came from.

The Mediterranean, where they’d been basking in the warmth of the sun.

As the ice receded they headed north, and not from Africa, they simply couldn’t have moved that fast.

Plus,I’ve been to Africa many times and I’ve never seen blue eyes in any Africans.

What you’re all missing is how the different races of man came about.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu Sep 21, 2023 11:13 am

LordRaven wrote:

we know for sure is that pale skinned people did not build stonehenge, it was built by dark skinned people - the only argument seems to be whether the word dark skinned should or could be replaced by the word black

we've had the monopoly on rewriting skin colour to suit us for long enough, depictions of 'Jesus' being a prime example

Brown skinned people built Stonehenge, definitely not Africans.

As the ice receded when last ice age thawed, it’s obvious where the people heading north came from.

The Mediterranean, where they’d been basking in the warmth of the sun.

As the ice receded they headed north, and not from Africa, they simply couldn’t have moved that fast.

Plus,I’ve been to Africa many times and I’ve never seen blue eyes in any Africans.

What you’re all missing is how the different races of man came about.

why are you conflating 'black' or 'dark' skin with African?

and blue eyes aren't unheard of in people of African origin, just as we have genetic diversity, so do they - migration worked both ways
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby LordRaven » Thu Sep 21, 2023 11:15 am

“Genetic distance estimates suggest that among the three major races of man the first divergence occurred about 120,000 years ago between Negroid and a group of Caucasoid and Mongoloid and then the latter group split into Caucasoid and Mongoloid around 60,000 years ago.”

https://www.nature.com/articles/jhg1978 ... ears%20ago.

Caucasians, who probably had much darker skin, were around that long ago, as were mongoloids.

The Caucasians eventually inhabited the whole of Europe, and it was they who lived and mixed with Neanderthals, not Africans.

Denisovans seem to have mixed with both Neanderthal and Mongoloid populations too, but both Neanderthal and Denisovans were outcompeted and died off, although their dna remains in modern humans.

I keep saying this, Africans could not buy plane tickets direct to England to build Stonehenge, calling the builders of Stonehenge Africans is preposterous.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu Sep 21, 2023 11:21 am

Nobody has called them Africans except you

You called them African and then argued that they aren't African

everyone else has just said either dark skinned or black which is absolutely correct
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby LordRaven » Thu Sep 21, 2023 11:51 am

HobbitFeet wrote:Nobody has called them Africans except you

everyone else has just said either dark skinned or black which is absolutely correct

What part of dark skinned Mediterranean types, who came after the black skinned blue eyed hunter gatherers, who got mostly wiped out - by bubonic plague according to latest research, built Stonehenge are you not understanding?

Hunter gatherers building huge monuments that require planning and organisation is a silly notion.

There are hunter gatherers all over the world even today, and they don’t bother to progress above tier one on Maslow’s hierarchy of needs.

The Mediterranean agrarian societies who replace hunter gatherers in Britain were thinkers, they could plan, organise manpower and liaise and trade with other groups/tribes to conduct such a build.

You guys are in denial.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 21, 2023 12:16 pm

The author said brown skinned people took farming to Britain and built Stonehenge. Those would be the same brown skinned people Lord Raven is saying invented farming and built monoliths.

He's got himself in such a state he can't/won't see that they are the same people.

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 21, 2023 12:29 pm

LordRaven wrote:“Genetic distance estimates suggest that among the three major races of man the first divergence occurred about 120,000 years ago between Negroid and a group of Caucasoid and Mongoloid and then the latter group split into Caucasoid and Mongoloid around 60,000 years ago.”

https://www.nature.com/articles/jhg1978 ... ears%20ago.

Caucasians, who probably had much darker skin, were around that long ago, as were mongoloids.

The Caucasians eventually inhabited the whole of Europe, and it was they who lived and mixed with Neanderthals, not Africans.

Denisovans seem to have mixed with both Neanderthal and Mongoloid populations too, but both Neanderthal and Denisovans were outcompeted and died off, although their dna remains in modern humans.

I keep saying this, Africans could not buy plane tickets direct to England to build Stonehenge, calling the builders of Stonehenge Africans is preposterous.

So stop doing it.

Postby Stooo » Thu Sep 21, 2023 2:37 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Stooo and coco guest quote cheddar man, but they seem to have been wiped out almost by bubonic plague according to latest evidence.

Apart from the rellies...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... r-Man.html

:NAA:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 21, 2023 3:56 pm

'Coco guest'? His hatred of Black people is actually disturbing. If by 'coco guest' he means me, I haven't said anything about Cheddar Man. Lord Raven comes out with shit, then lies to try and get out of it.

Postby LordRaven » Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:21 am

Guest wrote:

The author said brown skinned people took farming to Britain and built Stonehenge. Those would be the same brown skinned people Lord Raven is saying invented farming and built monoliths.

He's got himself in such a state he can't/won't see that they are the same people.

What a thick twat you are, but you’re almost correct.

I said dna and skeletal evidence suggest that Mediterranean looking people built Stonehenge, they were agrarian societal types who could organise manpower.

Unlike the hunter gatherers, of which cheddar man belonged, because all they were interested in was Maslow baseline tier.

Thanks for confirming it was the people I’ve been saying all along that built Stonehenge.

Perhaps you’re not as thick as dog shit after all :pmsl:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:23 am

Guest wrote:

What a thick twat you are, but you’re almost correct.

I said dna and skeletal evidence suggest that Mediterranean looking people built Stonehenge, they were agrarian societal types who could organise manpower.

Unlike the hunter gatherers, of which cheddar man belonged, because all they were interested in was Maslow baseline tier.

Thanks for confirming it was the people I’ve been saying all along that built Stonehenge.

Perhaps you’re not as thick as dog shit after all :pmsl:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:29 am

Stooo wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Stooo and coco guest quote cheddar man, but they seem to have been wiped out almost by bubonic plague according to latest evidence.

Only 10% of our gene pool is from those people, this guy being found to be related demonstrates the beauty of dna.
It’s a shame the plague wiped most of them out.
7,100 years old dna too, fascinating!

That’s way way way before Stonehenge was built.
Around 5 Millenia in fact.
At a time when the Mediterranean people’s arrived and introduced farming.

Thanks Stooo, I owe you a pint for producing the evidence that clearly confirms black people, who were just hunter gatherers, not interested in building much but small shelters, did NOT build Stonehenge! :thumbsup:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:32 am

Google is your friend, the dna of people buried there suggests they looked like modern day Spaniards.

Are you saying Spanish people are black?

Might I recommend Specsavers.

I’ve a Spanish friend coming over soon to attend a wedding in Herefordshire.

Poor girl lost her mum earlier this year, and more recently her husband to prostrate cancer.

She’s in need of a distraction and cheering up.

I can assure she is not black, she looks proper Spanish!
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:35 am

Guest wrote:'Coco guest'? His hatred of Black people is actually disturbing. If by 'coco guest' he means me, I haven't said anything about Cheddar Man. Lord Raven comes out with shit, then lies to try and get out of it.

Stooo met a couple of my friends who I invited for drinks when he was down in London.

Guess what? They were not white!

You are so wrong! But with your shit for brains, I suppose lying comes naturally to you. :awesome:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Fri Sep 22, 2023 12:09 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Stooo wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Only 10% of our gene pool is from those people, this guy being found to be related demonstrates the beauty of dna.
It’s a shame the plague wiped most of them out.
7,100 years old dna too, fascinating!

That’s way way way before Stonehenge was built.
Around 5 Millenia in fact.
At a time when the Mediterranean people’s arrived and introduced farming.

Thanks Stooo, I owe you a pint for producing the evidence that clearly confirms black people, who were just hunter gatherers, not interested in building much but small shelters, did NOT build Stonehenge! :thumbsup:

Thanks for backing me up and providing the evidence that I’ve been Correct all along Stooo :awesome:
LordRaven
Twat.

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms