Bully XL Dogs

A right load of bollocks...

Bully XL Dogs

Postby Middens » Fri Sep 15, 2023 4:31 pm

:facepalm: "Dog racism" was trending. Dog racism being judging all x bully mutts by the actions of some.
Middens

Re: The ‘Twitter’ Random thread #2

Postby Stooo » Fri Sep 15, 2023 6:53 pm

Middens wrote::facepalm: "Dog racism" was trending. Dog racism being judging all x bully mutts by the actions of some.

One of our local councillors had his guide dog mauled while he was out canvassing, it was on our local news (Spotlight SW) tonight. I've posted before about a colleague who was mauled and the numerous reportable attacks that I've had from various dogs. These things are weapons, regular dogs are bad enough.

I'm going to split this into a new thread :thumbsup:
Stooo
Site Admin

Re: Bully XL Dogs

Postby Junglejayne » Fri Sep 15, 2023 7:14 pm

A 52 mauled to death yesterday while protecting his mother. All these death, such a waste.

You're right Stooo, they are a weapon and penalties should be in line with that.
Junglejayne

Postby Middens » Fri Sep 15, 2023 7:31 pm

I don't know much about dog breeds so I don't understand why we're suddenly only hearing about this in the press so much now when it seems it has been happening now for years.

Apparently ten people were mauled to death by these dogs last year. Figures quoted say 75% of fatal dog attacks are by these dogs yet they only make up 1% of the dog population. That's crazy.
Middens

Postby LordRaven » Sat Sep 16, 2023 6:10 am

Middens wrote:I don't know much about dog breeds so I don't understand why we're suddenly only hearing about this in the press so much now when it seems it has been happening now for years.

Apparently ten people were mauled to death by these dogs last year. Figures quoted say 75% of fatal dog attacks are by these dogs yet they only make up 1% of the dog population. That's crazy.

That’s too many. Bring back dog licenses.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Chancer81 » Sat Sep 16, 2023 7:36 am

Fire up a massive kiln and throw the lot in it.
Chancer81

Postby LordRaven » Sat Sep 16, 2023 11:56 am

Chancer81 wrote:Fire up a massive kiln and throw the lot in it.

Then sell the meat to North Korea.
“1,001 ways to wok your dog” is the all time best seller there.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Sat Sep 16, 2023 2:18 pm

Someone just sent me a horrible video, which I’ve deleted, of a man being mauled by these bloody things.
It’s horrific!
However, even more astounding, there are three other people stood over the victim doing very little to stop the dogs.
It clearly happened in a back garden, why didn’t they just run in, grab a kitchen knife, and stab the bastards?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Stooo » Sat Sep 16, 2023 3:43 pm

LordRaven wrote:Someone just sent me a horrible video, which I’ve deleted, of a man being mauled by these bloody things.
It’s horrific!
However, even more astounding, there are three other people stood over the victim doing very little to stop the dogs.
It clearly happened in a back garden, why didn’t they just run in, grab a kitchen knife, and stab the bastards?

Because there is a massive adrenalin fuelled dynamic risk assessment going on, eg: am I next if I intervene?

Apparently they are bred to bite a large area or limb, lock their jaw and shake the shit out of whatever it is, it's the same as what JLRs' do with rats and humans are a similar weight ratio :smilin: One school of thought says that you should stick your thumb up it's arse, adding sexual molestation to the anger list. I think I'd just fuck off frankly, I get enough shit from fucking dogs... :shake head:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Sat Sep 16, 2023 4:04 pm

Why have these dogs not been banned yet?
I don't get it.
The American Pit Bull has been banned in NZ since 1992.
What took the UK so long?

I read Rishi Sunak has finally announced that the American XL bully will be banned in the UK by the end of the year.
About time.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Sat Sep 16, 2023 4:20 pm

Holly wrote:Why have these dogs not been banned yet?
I don't get it.

I read Rishi Sunak has finally announced that the American XL bully will be banned in the UK by the end of the year.
About time.

These are not American Pit Bulls which have been banned in the UK for a similar time, these are a separate species of dog.

Meanwhile in NZ people shoot goats from helicopters with machine guns :thumbsup:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Junglejayne » Sat Sep 16, 2023 7:02 pm

The pictures in the article make me shudder.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/arti ... tacks.html
Junglejayne

Postby Holly » Sun Sep 17, 2023 12:38 am

Stooo wrote:
Holly wrote:Why have these dogs not been banned yet?
I don't get it.

About time.

These are not American Pit Bulls which have been banned in the UK for a similar time, these are a separate species of dog.

Meanwhile in NZ people shoot goats from helicopters with machine guns :thumbsup:

...and you people kill grey squirrels :snooty:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Sun Sep 17, 2023 2:42 am

Junglejayne wrote:The pictures in the article make me shudder.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/arti ... tacks.html

How can that woman be so sure that her dog is the sweetest, laid back dog, and she trusts him with her 9 month old baby?
That dog is a puppy FFS, he's only 7 month old :roll:

Out of all the hundreds of dog breeds she could have chosen, she chose one of the most dangerous and ugliest ones for her baby :off head:

How often have we heard "my Pitty, my Bully XL etc... is so kind, so protective of my little one" then one day, in a split second of madness that "sweet" dog mauled that little one to death?

The other thing is, Bully XL owners know that people are scared of them, they would also know that if they snap and bite, they bite to kill.
So why wouldn't they at least put a muzzle on them FFS?
So much tragedy could have been avoided, and maybe a ban wouldn't be necessary, if those dog owners would have used some common sense.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby LordRaven » Sun Sep 17, 2023 10:27 am

Stooo wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Someone just sent me a horrible video, which I’ve deleted, of a man being mauled by these bloody things.
It’s horrific!

Because there is a massive adrenalin fuelled dynamic risk assessment going on, eg: am I next if I intervene?

Apparently they are bred to bite a large area or limb, lock their jaw and shake the shit out of whatever it is, it's the same as what JLRs' do with rats and humans are a similar weight ratio :smilin: One school of thought says that you should stick your thumb up it's arse, adding sexual molestation to the anger list. I think I'd just fuck off frankly, I get enough shit from fucking dogs... :shake head:

The poor bastard in the video died, and watching what those dogs did to him I’m not surprised.
It was on par with a pack of lions tearing apart a prey animal.
Thoroughly disgusted, I deleted the video, poor man doesn’t deserve to have his awful demise streaming around the internet, and aside from the three people making puny attempts to stop the dogs, it’s clear that a fourth person just stood filming the gore.

Bring back dog licenses and have owners vetted before they’re allowed to keep a dog.
If they just want vicious looking dogs as a visual threat sign for their self esteem then they shouldn’t be allowed to keep dogs.
LordRaven
Twat.

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms