Re: Bully XL Dogs

Postby LordRaven » Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:23 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Stooo wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
I prefer the Heli- culling goats in NZ.

Out in SA I used a bolt action 308 with scope, and longest kill shot was 400 metres at Egyptian goose.

Are you up for sniping the dogs instead of bravely mowing down goats?

I like shooting, but I prefer to go target shooting, I’m very much against shooting living creatures now.
Unless there’s a bloody good reason for it, such as culling.

Culling XL bully dogs?

Something that has a chance of fighting back? Not really his style.

Ooh look, Walter Mitty Guest posting on dogs.

How many years did you serve Walter? :shoot:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby DND » Wed Sep 20, 2023 12:14 pm

Time and again, I read that it's "bad owners". Not so, this can be inbred, and the high level of Human Aggression in the lineage of a UK dog called Kimbo and it's very inbred offspring, is the problem. These dogs will suffer terribly because of their build too. I have found out how this has come to be in the UK, and it's startling. And an O.B.E. is the head of a club for them here? Club isn't officially recognised, but anyway, here is the link, go educate yourselves on Kimbo...
https://bullywatch.link/2023/08/01/finding-kimbo/?fbclid=IwAR3pKXW7N5ELIelKxessBAbn6Kr8vg60Oi_wShNB2qLTdMSvfs4qN9amfmE
DND

Postby Stooo » Wed Sep 20, 2023 12:19 pm

DND wrote:Time and again, I read that it's "bad owners". Not so, this can be inbred, and the high level of Human Aggression in the lineage of a UK dog called Kimbo and it's very inbred offspring, is the problem. These dogs will suffer terribly because of their build too. I have found out how this has come to be in the UK, and it's startling. And an O.B.E. is the head of a club for them here? Club isn't officially recognised, but anyway, here is the link, go educate yourselves on Kimbo...
https://bullywatch.link/2023/08/01/finding-kimbo/?fbclid=IwAR3pKXW7N5ELIelKxessBAbn6Kr8vg60Oi_wShNB2qLTdMSvfs4qN9amfmE

I'm starting to get the feeling that every owner of one of these weapons is a bad owner.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby LordRaven » Wed Sep 20, 2023 12:21 pm

“A dog walker was pulled into a busy road when he was attacked by an aggressive bullmastiff in the street.

The victim suffered ‘serious bite injuries’ before a passing driver drove onto the pavement to break up the incident in Sheffield on Tuesday.

Footage from the scene showed the bullmastiff going after the man’s dog, forcing him to hold his pet above his head to avoid its reach.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/c ... 4852.html#

Many dogs, off the leash, can become real bastards.

Video shows this to be true.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby DND » Wed Sep 20, 2023 12:24 pm

Stooo wrote:
DND wrote:Time and again, I read that it's "bad owners". Not so, this can be inbred, and the high level of Human Aggression in the lineage of a UK dog called Kimbo and it's very inbred offspring, is the problem. These dogs will suffer terribly because of their build too. I have found out how this has come to be in the UK, and it's startling. And an O.B.E. is the head of a club for them here? Club isn't officially recognised, but anyway, here is the link, go educate yourselves on Kimbo...

I'm starting to get the feeling that every owner of one of these weapons is a bad owner.

Not so, read that link. I think they have nailed it.
DND

Postby LordRaven » Wed Sep 20, 2023 12:28 pm

Thanks! Very enlightening. Also it’s a great worry. :kinell:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 20, 2023 12:32 pm

Mutilating their ears can't help, all that constant noise and bugs flying in there must drive them insane as well. It's barbaric.

Postby Stooo » Wed Sep 20, 2023 12:40 pm

DND wrote:
Stooo wrote:

I'm aware of the lineage as well as the fact that Kimbo was named after Kimbo Slice, a notoriously vicious MMA fighter. My point is that if you own one of these things, then you are knowingly acknowledging that you may have an uncontrollable animal capable of killing and indeed killing you in your possession rather than in your control and this automatically makes you a bad owner and probably a callous human being.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 20, 2023 1:01 pm

Stooo wrote:
DND wrote:
Stooo wrote:

I'm aware of the lineage as well as the fact that Kimbo was named after Kimbo Slice, a notoriously vicious MMA fighter. My point is that if you own one of these things, then you are knowingly acknowledging that you may have an uncontrollable animal capable of killing and indeed killing you in your possession rather than in your control and this automatically makes you a bad owner and probably a callous human being.

There's definitely a fairly low ceiling on the IQ of the owners.

Postby LordRaven » Wed Sep 20, 2023 2:08 pm

Stooo wrote:
DND wrote:
Stooo wrote:

I concur. Gross stupidity, especially when children are involved, because Adults don’t fare well at all when these things turn nasty.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby DND » Fri Sep 22, 2023 8:32 pm

Stooo wrote:
DND wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Then you will know the kind of moron who would breed and sell from this lineage, and there lies the problem. No one cares where they go. It's all about the money and looking 'ard...
DND

Postby Cactus Jack » Fri Sep 22, 2023 9:16 pm

For my - admittedly ill-informed - opinion.

Pedigree dogs aren't bred they're inbred.

Inbreeding leads to physical and mental defects, not just in dogs but in people too.
Cactus Jack

Postby Stooo » Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:08 pm

DND wrote:
Stooo wrote:
DND wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Then you will know the kind of moron who would breed and sell from this lineage, and there lies the problem. No one cares where they go. It's all about the money and looking 'ard...

Oh god yes. I have a family member who trained his Rotties to attack people in hi-vis because he thought it was funny.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby LordRaven » Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:36 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:For my - admittedly ill-informed - opinion.

Pedigree dogs aren't bred they're inbred.

Inbreeding leads to physical and mental defects, not just in dogs but in people too.

I concur!

Give me six!

Apologies to Gemma Arterton!
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Middens » Sun Sep 24, 2023 1:57 pm

I wonder if XL bully owners blaming themselves for their dog's behaviour will change people's minds? :ooer:

Middens

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms