Random Stuff # 36

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Random Stuff # 35

Postby Text » Fri Aug 18, 2023 3:38 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Text wrote:You're always such a glorious ray of sunshine, Red, joy oozing out of every pore. :Hiya: I'm going to bite! :laughing:

A $389K windfall after a lifetime on minimum wage is not ''underwhelming'' it's life-changing.  
Yes I know it's not as exciting as the suspenseful movies and All-action thrillers that you probably binge on, but at least it's real.

Make a thread on Dorries?? How ridiculous - why bother doing a whole thread when her entire story can be easily summarised in just a couple of lines: "shirks her well-paid job, moonlights openly, wastes taxpayers money on gross nepotism, broke her promise to resign so now her colleagues & constituents are upset & confused, still angrily demanding a peerage."

She was trending all over the news and naturally the huge contrast between the two characters, struck me. Hence why I mentioned her!

You mentioned Dorries because you are one of the oddball obsessives on here who like to shoehorn the Tories, Trump, Brexit and Boris into every possible story, no matter how unrelated. And this story about a simpleton burger flipper on the other side of the world, is about as unrelated as it gets. You lot take barrel scraping up to a whole new level. Olympic gold medal standard.

"Those forest fires are bad aren't they?"

" Donald Trump - what a bastard he is!"

" I see that the England Ladies team is in the WC final"

"Fucking Tories"

Yeah OK, 'sunshine'. :awesome:
Text

Re: Random Stuff # 36

Postby LordRaven » Fri Aug 18, 2023 4:36 pm

Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Aw bless! Stooo slagging off single mum’s with buy a van shit is being supported my that mad twat from the midlands!

Where has the single mum been slagged off? Please engage your neuron and advise.

I’ve seen you on tv, interference!
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Stooo » Fri Aug 18, 2023 6:04 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Aw bless! Stooo slagging off single mum’s with buy a van shit is being supported my that mad twat from the midlands!

Where has the single mum been slagged off? Please engage your neuron and advise.

I’ve seen you on tv, interference!

As a former single parent I'd like to know as well.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Fri Aug 18, 2023 6:05 pm

Harrison Ford has been griping a bit this week about how the only species that scientists ever name after him are terrifying critters (snakes, spiders, etc). He's should count himself lucky though, as there are much worse reasons to get a species named after you.

* Baicalellia daftpunka – a flatworm with a bellend reminiscent of the robot helmets Daft Punk wore.

* Ptomapahginus isabellarossellini – a beetle with an extraordinarily deep vagina.

* Scaptia beyonceae – a fly with a golden furry arse.

PB

:yikes:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby LordRaven » Sat Aug 19, 2023 2:12 pm

I guess ignorance is bliss, the school run in London adds majorly to the morning Rush hour, and it kicks off the evening rush hour.
Mothers here DO drive their children to and from school, the schools are not on their doorsteps, unless they are lucky.
The Tories have fucked over the poor, and poor mothers struggle as it is.
£12.50 a day to drive kids to and from school is a bit of a twat!

You people have no idea if the resentment caused by the ULEZ expansion.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 19, 2023 3:05 pm

LordRaven wrote:I guess ignorance is bliss, the school run in London adds majorly to the morning Rush hour, and it kicks off the evening rush hour.
Mothers here DO drive their children to and from school, the schools are not on their doorsteps, unless they are lucky.

Why did you post a link about a mother from Oldham to make a point about Sadiq Khan's ULEZ?

I'm confident that London has a very good public transport system. No poor single mothers in the ULEZ catchment are driving their kids to school, you're talking shit.

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 19, 2023 3:17 pm

LordRaven wrote:I guess ignorance is bliss, the school run in London adds majorly to the morning Rush hour, and it kicks off the evening rush hour.

It's the Chelsea Tractor Mummies driving their Ruperts and Camillas to private schools nowhere near their homes that are kicking off the evening rush hour and they can afford the £12.50 a day. I'm sure if they were really struggling they could take it in turns to drive each other's kids.

Private fee paying schools finish a lot later than state schools. State schools don't chuck kids out at rush hour, they finish 3.15 to 4pm.

Postby Stooo » Sat Aug 19, 2023 5:20 pm

You have no idea as to how much a ULEZ compliant vehicle is, mine was £1300 and the scrappage is set at £2000 :gigglesnshit:

Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Aug 19, 2023 5:41 pm

I can see the massive bruise on Stooos forehead where he keeps banging his head against the wall wasting his time tryine to explain to you that his twenty year old car isn't liable for the charge. What don't you get?
How many of these poverty stricken mums do you see driving a mark one Cortina then?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Stooo » Sat Aug 19, 2023 5:57 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:

I can see the massive bruise on Stooos forehead where he keeps banging his head against the wall wasting his time tryine to explain to you that his twenty year old car isn't liable for the charge. What don't you get?
How many of these poverty stricken mums do you see driving a mark one Cortina then?

Our fleet is due to go carbon free by 2030 and it's going to be difficult, meanwhile I put my 2016 route van through the checker and it passed due to being Euro 6 compliant (AdBlue).

The fact is that Johnson introduced ULEZ and Khan is obliged to expand it due to conditions imposed for the Covid bail out for TFL. Helping to mitigate lung diseases is secondary.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 20, 2023 12:04 pm

Stooo wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Our fleet is due to go carbon free by 2030 and it's going to be difficult, meanwhile I put my 2016 route van through the checker and it passed due to being Euro 6 compliant (AdBlue).

The fact is that Johnson introduced ULEZ and Khan is obliged to expand it due to conditions imposed for the Covid bail out for TFL. Helping to mitigate lung diseases is secondary.

He's moved on from 'caring' about poor single mothers and hard working builder's clients now.

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:23 pm

Stooo wrote:
You have no idea as to how much a ULEZ compliant vehicle is, mine was £1300 and the scrappage is set at £2000 :gigglesnshit:

Your editing skills are terrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can still see the registration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl: :pmsl:
Jobless Oddball

Postby Stooo » Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:25 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Your editing skills are terrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can still see the registration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl: :pmsl:

Good for you! :thumbsup:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:27 pm

Stooo wrote:Good for you! :thumbsup:

Well it aint good for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Jobless Oddball

Postby Stooo » Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:29 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Stooo wrote:Good for you! :thumbsup:

Well it aint good for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Oh no, meanwhile...
Stooo
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms