Any gin drinkers?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Any gin drinkers?

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:14 am

LordRaven wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Stooo wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Grow up and stop acting like a pair of infants.
No offence was meant,

Offence was taken, try not to do that.

What a stupid thing to say!

Do I mind when your, limited IQ friends, call me a Nazi?

Get a sense of perspective you absolute fucking twat!

I was out for drinks with one of the most brilliant men I know recently, Nigerian, ex British army officer, now teaching Chemistry to brilliant boffin kids from Russia, China. Etc etc - all Genii.

Yet you allow some Ill educated, “ I’ve got a degree” ( probably a Tony Blair worthless one - such as how to grow vegetables), to call me a fucking Nazi and side with her?

Have a think for fucks sake!

you do realise the irony in this

you make slurs against the Jewish community and that's ok, but someone implies that there may be nazi ideology in the thread and you whine like a bitch

:roll:

No I did not, why do you lie so much trying to paint me as something I’m not?
I don’t think you’re cut out for this job at all, you’re just purposefully telling fibs because of an agenda you have.
Go and have a nice cup of tea and a lie down.

Suella Braverman, who gave a speech at an Asian/Jewish Business meeting I attended at Lords cricket ground a while back, is hardly a Nazi, given she’s married to a Jewish guy, and yet you sit idly by and allow people to post a lot of shit about her that border on direct accusations of her being a racist nazi
Do you do irony? Clearly not!

I actually think you are mentally unwell

people can see it but it suits their agendas to agree with you 'coz hobbit'

if you genuinely think your behaviour is consistent and rational then that shows a whole new level of delusion

oh and you did not attend an Asian/Jewish Business meeting, I'm not sure why you think people swallow your bullshit, but I think you need to realise that most people don't, there is the odd person who is taken in by you, but they are few and far between
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby LordRaven » Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:28 am

“I actually think you are mentally unwell

people can see it but it suits their agendas to agree with you 'coz hobbit'

if you genuinely think your behaviour is consistent and rational then that shows a whole new level of delusion

oh and you did not attend an Asian/Jewish Business meeting, I'm not sure why you think people swallow your bullshit, but I think you need to realise that most people don't, there is the odd person who is taken in by you, but they are few and far between”

Hobbit, did you read that before you posted?

You say I’m mental :kinell: Coming from someone who is an expert on being mental, perhaps I should get a check up from the neck up, as you clearly have in order to be so knowledgable on the subject :laughing:

What does the second sentence even mean?

I attended two Asian/Jewish business meetings, we had a stand at Lords, as did most parties in attendance to promote their businesses.

In our case we were promoting the auctioning of properties, rather than laborious, time consuming, private treaty sales.

However, you seem to now suggest that you were at Lords on that day, and didn’t see me :yikes:

Is part of your condition an unfortunate one wherein you can’t divide reality from delusion?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:34 am

If you are doubting my credentials in the field

it is well documented that I used to be a psychiatric nurse

you can say I'm wrong and that you are not mentally unwell and that's ok, as it is just an assumption on my behalf to explain your posting patterns and behaviours, but to question my knowledge of the subject is extremely foolhardy

Now feel free to rant away, just to disprove my theory obviously :gigglesnshit:

but I'm done with your insanity for today
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby LordRaven » Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:43 am

HobbitFeet wrote:If you are doubting my credentials in the field

you can say I'm wrong and that you are not mentally unwell and that's ok, as it is just an assumption on my behalf to explain your posting patterns and behaviours, but to question my knowledge of the subject is extremely foolhardy

If I wasn’t at Lords to see Suella Braverman speak at an Asian/Jewish Business meeting, IYO, then, equally, you were never a nurse of any sort whatsoever.

Now that’s a logical conclusion from a sane person, please feel free to rant. :laughing:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:44 am

Well documented?

Too much internet for you today.

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:47 am

Guest wrote:

Well documented?

meh

you know what I meant, it has been mentioned on forums for years, it's not just some Jewish/Asian dinner dance I've just come up with
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby LordRaven » Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:48 am

HobbitFeet wrote:
Guest wrote:

Well documented?

meh

you know what I meant, it has been mentioned on forums for years, it's not just some Jewish/Asian dinner dance I've just come up with

No I don’t, so please explain. :thumbsup:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:50 am

Guest wrote:

Well documented?

Be careful, she’ll “diagnose” you :awesome:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:43 pm

Stooo wrote:On a similar subject...

POLICE have launched an appeal for information following the severe fire at the Crooked House.

Officers confirmed that no one was believed to be inside the building at the time and no one has been reported injured.

A spokesperson for Staffordshire Police said: "We are now working with fire investigators to establish the cause of the fire.

"Fire investigators are inspecting the scene this morning and officers are making local enquiries to secure any information that might help the investigation.

Severe fire breaks out at Dudley's Crooked House pub

I went there once when I was doing some subbing in the Black Country and it was like a bad David Lynch theme park. The only thing that was plumb was the grandfather clock in the lobby and every other surface including picture rails, skirting boards and normal stuff like tables and the actual bar were all on the piss, the barman rolled a marble uphill on one of the dado rails and I felt physically sick :kinell:

Odd that it burned down just after it was sold though...

phpBB [video]

The ancient grandfather clock was removed before the pub was set ablaze, which suggests someone with access to the pub removed it before an ( alleged) arson attack took place.

An illegal demolition after police visited is another sign that skulduggery has been at work.

That pub was a bit of an icon, and the demands to have it rebuilt brick by brick are gathering pace.

The council and police are both conducting investigations on the matter, we will have to wait and see what comes about those are finished.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Junglejayne » Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:55 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Stooo wrote:On a similar subject...

POLICE have launched an appeal for information following the severe fire at the Crooked House.

Officers confirmed that no one was believed to be inside the building at the time and no one has been reported injured.

A spokesperson for Staffordshire Police said: "We are now working with fire investigators to establish the cause of the fire.

"Fire investigators are inspecting the scene this morning and officers are making local enquiries to secure any information that might help the investigation.

Severe fire breaks out at Dudley's Crooked House pub

I went there once when I was doing some subbing in the Black Country and it was like a bad David Lynch theme park. The only thing that was plumb was the grandfather clock in the lobby and every other surface including picture rails, skirting boards and normal stuff like tables and the actual bar were all on the piss, the barman rolled a marble uphill on one of the dado rails and I felt physically sick :kinell:

Odd that it burned down just after it was sold though...

phpBB [video]

The ancient grandfather clock was removed before the pub was set ablaze, which suggests someone with access to the pub removed it before an ( alleged) arson attack took place.

An illegal demolition after police visited is another sign that skulduggery has been at work.

That pub was a bit of an icon, and the demands to have it rebuilt brick by brick are gathering pace.

The council and police are both conducting investigations on the matter, we will have to wait and see what comes about those are finished.

The couple who bought it gutted another pub in the area before the council stepped in to prevent them doing anything else to it. They weren't going to be so slow this time were they, they hired the digger used to complete the demolition just a few days before the fire. Hope they send them to prison.
Junglejayne

Postby Stooo » Fri Aug 11, 2023 6:38 pm

LordRaven wrote:Suella Braverman, who gave a speech at an Asian/Jewish Business meeting I attended at Lords cricket ground a while back, is hardly a Nazi

She is actually a nazi, a modern Mengles who was hardly an example of Aryan beauty himself.

Can you only read the headlines on the papers now because you couldn't hear her due to your fucked ears.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby LordRaven » Fri Aug 11, 2023 9:17 pm

Stooo wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Suella Braverman, who gave a speech at an Asian/Jewish Business meeting I attended at Lords cricket ground a while back, is hardly a Nazi

She is actually a nazi, a modern Mengles who was hardly an example of Aryan beauty himself.

Can you only read the headlines on the papers now because you couldn't hear her due to your fucked ears.

Two kids, she’s a Buddhist, her husband a Jewish geezer?
Grow up, and get a grip, you racist/religious hatred twat!

Honestly, the more you pretend, the more we get to see.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Stooo » Fri Aug 11, 2023 9:20 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Stooo wrote:

She's a fucking nazi.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Text » Fri Aug 11, 2023 9:24 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Guesty's gin thread's gone rogue. :eyebrow: That's what gave me the idea to do a general drinks one - your chance to start afresh with a clean slate - (yes, pun) :header: Nite. x
Text

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 11, 2023 9:43 pm

Text wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Guesty's gin thread's gone rogue. :eyebrow: That's what gave me the idea to do a general drinks one - your chance to start afresh with a clean slate - (yes, pun) :header: Nite. x

:bored:

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms