Any gin drinkers?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Any gin drinkers?

Postby LordRaven » Sat Aug 12, 2023 7:18 am

Stooo wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Stooo wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Suella Braverman, who gave a speech at an Asian/Jewish Business meeting I attended at Lords cricket ground a while back, is hardly a Nazi

She is actually a nazi, a modern Mengles who was hardly an example of Aryan beauty himself.

Can you only read the headlines on the papers now because you couldn't hear her due to your fucked ears.

Two kids, she’s a Buddhist, her husband a Jewish geezer?
Grow up, and get a grip, you racist/religious hatred twat!

Honestly, the more you pretend, the more we get to see.

She's a fucking nazi.

Does she fit the profile of believers in Aryan racial superiority?
Has she ordered all disabled to be put down?
Has she set up The Braverman Youth to indoctrinate kids?
Is she planning to gas train loads of people?

I shan’t go on, but what you’re stating about her is probably libellous.
Make a placard sating “Braverman is a Nazi” and stand outside the HOC with a loud hailer and shout it out too.
If you have the courage of your convictions it shouldn’t prove a problem for you.

Meaning, “you won’t do it, because you know it’s a big arse lie!” :awesome:

Putin calls Zelensky a Nazi too, when the latter is Jewish and far from being a Nazi
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Holly » Sat Aug 12, 2023 8:03 am

LordRaven wrote:
Stooo wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Stooo wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Suella Braverman, who gave a speech at an Asian/Jewish Business meeting I attended at Lords cricket ground a while back, is hardly a Nazi

She is actually a nazi, a modern Mengles who was hardly an example of Aryan beauty himself.

Can you only read the headlines on the papers now because you couldn't hear her due to your fucked ears.

She's a fucking nazi.

Make a placard sating “Braverman is a Nazi” and stand outside the HOC with a loud hailer and shout it out too.
If you have the courage of your convictions it shouldn’t prove a problem for you.

Putin calls Zelensky a Nazi too, when the latter is Jewish and far from being a Nazi

I hate the fact that Putin had the audacity to invade another country.
I wish the Ukraine war would come to a freaking end already, too many innocent people are dying, and for what?
So many people have lost everything, go hungry, families are torn apart, plus the country is in ruins.

I hate everyone who starts wars without any care for how many people are getting killed.
Why can't those war mongers just enjoy their 5 minutes of life they are allowed to live on this planet, without wanting to fight and kill?
That's right, metaphorically, we all have only 5 minutes on this earth, why not enjoy it?

However Lordy, don't think for a moment that Zelensky is an angel, Jewish or not.
Why do you think the Ukraine is considered one of the most corrupt countries in the west?
Zelensky is also known to be a dictator, pretty similar to Putin.
He's shady as fk.

I hope he wins this war for his people, but after that, he should retire.
Am I wrong? Perhaps, but that's my opinion.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Aug 12, 2023 8:54 am

Holly wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Stooo wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Stooo wrote:

She's a fucking nazi.

I hate the fact that Putin had the audacity to invade another country.
I wish the Ukraine war would come to a freaking end already, too many innocent people are dying, and for what?
So many people have lost everything, go hungry, families are torn apart, plus the country is in ruins.

I hate everyone who starts wars without any care for how many people are getting killed.
Why can't those war mongers just enjoy their 5 minutes of life they are allowed to live on this planet, without wanting to fight and kill?
That's right, metaphorically, we all have only 5 minutes on this earth, why not enjoy it?

However Lordy, don't think for a moment that Zelensky is an angel, Jewish or not.
Why do you think the Ukraine is considered one of the most corrupt countries in the west?
Zelensky is also known to be a dictator, pretty similar to Putin.
He's shady as fk.

I hope he wins this war for his people, but after that, he should retire.
Am I wrong? Perhaps, but that's my opinion.

I agree with you about Zelensky but no doubt the media controlled worshippers will come and give us a kicking.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Holly » Sat Aug 12, 2023 9:01 am

@ Rollup

Of course they will, most of what I post gets a kicking, it's some kind of entertainment for some :gigglesnshit:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby LordRaven » Sat Aug 12, 2023 9:15 am

No Holly, you’re not wrong, Ukraine had a rep as being a very corrupt country before all this shit.

It’s a waste of human lives, on both sides, people getting slaughtered daily.

Ukraine loses troops trying to retake their land daily, and civilians too because of Putin’s terror tactics of sending missiles into civilian infrastructure. That’s evil!

Russia practically press gang’s men onto the frontline with very little training, poor equipment, little food etc because their leaders expect them to die in a war of attrition, they don’t give a shit about their troops. It’s such a waste of lives but Putin doesn’t care because he feels it’s a game of numbers and Ukraine will run out of troops well before Russia does, and he’s right.

To that end, the Ukrainian tactics are designed simply to kill as many Russians as possible, and this is one reason their counter offensive is going slow.
E.G. They took the high ground overlooking one town, and could have easily taken it because they’re looking down on it from three sides. However, there’s a road leading from that town, down a valley, which leads back to main Russian forces.
The Russians keep sending reinforcements, but as soon as they get there, the Ukrainians simply slaughter them, and then wait for the next bunch.
If they had taken the town they would not have been able to destroy so many Russians. So, rather than advance, they’re just building up their units body counts of Russian dead. Anything’s fair in this war.

There’s great dissatisfaction on both sides, Russia’s recruiting offices are getting torched all over the country, Zelensky has just fired all regional recruitment bosses for taking bribes to help people to leave Ukraine. People on both sides are fed up with this stupid war.

How and when it will end are impossible to answer. Until then the slaughter will go on daily.

All these drone attacks on Moscow, and other cities/towns in Russia are a new thing designed to bring home to Russian civilians what Ukrainians are experiencing every single day, and have been for many many months.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Sat Aug 12, 2023 9:18 am

Holly wrote:@ Rollup

Of course they will, most of what I post gets a kicking, it's some kind of entertainment for some :gigglesnshit:

You’re not alone :laughing:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Stooo » Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:06 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
I agree with you about Zelensky but no doubt the media controlled worshippers will come and give us a kicking.

Didn't he just fire all of his army recruiters for corruption and replace them with disabled veterans?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby LordRaven » Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:12 pm

Stooo wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Didn't he just fire all of his army recruiters for corruption and replace them with disabled veterans?

Good idea!
LordRaven
Twat.

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms