Woke

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Woke

Postby Red Okktober » Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:16 pm

Text's character references are absolutely hilarious.

It's the kiss of death for anyone getting the thumbs up from her.
Red Okktober

Postby LordRaven » Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:35 pm

Text wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Slurp, slurrrrrp…

:mrgreen:

Cherry is the saviour of dogs :gigglesnshit:

All I said was that she posts her opinions quietly & politely, without ever bothering or trolling anyone.
It's not a question of me ''praising'' her or ''slurping'' , it's a simple statement of fact, absolute fact.
Christ alive, all this fuss over my ONE post paying a compliment to another member. I don't even know the lady at all. :thud:

Agreed.
P.S. I’m taking it that it was actually a piss take post about Cherry anyway :awesome:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:37 pm

Red Okktober wrote:Text's character references are absolutely hilarious.

The dead cherry society :kinell:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Text » Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:02 pm

Gabby wrote:You’ve a short memory!! :mrgreen: …. and btw, it’s COMPLIMENT!… HTH! :dafinger:

Look, I never go near you, pls be kind enough to return the courtesy. It really is that simple. :dunno:
Text

Postby Text » Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:05 pm

Nah, the poor lass very wisely tiptoed away from this thread, and that was long BEFORE I spoke up for her.
The unedifying sight of a group of macho alpha-males fiercely defending their echochamber of a thread, must have been too much for her.

This thread is your 'safe space' where no opposing opinions are allowed. Enjoy! :awesome:
Text

Postby LordRaven » Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:16 pm

Text wrote:

Nah, the poor lass very wisely tiptoed away from this thread, and that was long BEFORE I spoke up for her.
The unedifying sight of a group of macho alpha-males fiercely defending their echochamber of a thread, must have been too much for her.

This thread is your 'safe space' where no opposing opinions are allowed. Enjoy! :awesome:

Alpha males acting fiercely? Read back, I think you’ll find the only thing fierce that’s happened as of late is your ongoing spat with another female poster. :laughing:

As for Cherry? Another Woke arse wanting to endanger biological females in safe spaces developed over millennia just to belong to an unthinking US Fad that wafted in over the pond.

Personally, I’ll stick to standing up for the fairer sex in the face of the idiotic onslaught by a weird cult wanting to attack women’s rights.

Have a good time away from this thread:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Text » Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:59 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Text wrote:

Alpha males acting fiercely? Read back, I think you’ll find the only thing fierce that’s happened as of late is your ongoing spat with another female poster. :laughing:

As for Cherry? Another Woke arse wanting to endanger biological females in safe spaces developed over millennia just to belong to an unthinking US Fad that wafted in over the pond.

Personally, I’ll stick to standing up for the fairer sex in the face of the idiotic onslaught by a weird cult wanting to attack women’s rights.

How kind!
I have never been a regular in this thread. Not invested/interested enough, sorry. Me popping in once in a blue moon, to make the odd rare post, does not count.
Text

Postby LordRaven » Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:10 pm

Text wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Text wrote:

How kind!
I have never been a regular in this thread. Not invested/interested enough, sorry. Me popping in once in a blue moon, to make the odd rare post, does not count.

I don’t blame you, woke crap is a menace to society, especially women.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Red Okktober » Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:36 pm

Text wrote:

Careful Text that you don't get a knock at the door from the hate police - I don't think he/she/zir/they/it will take too kindly to being referred to as a 'poor lass'.

This is Stooo's thread btw, as in he started it, are you suggesting he is a macho alpha male?

Your observations are completely fucking mental btw.

Red Okktober

Postby Holly » Mon Oct 23, 2023 12:57 am

Arkansas Governor Signs Executive Order to Ban 'Woke' Words From State Government Documents

Holly
Site Admin

Postby HobbitFeet » Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:06 am

This is a decent breakdown of the Huckabee Sanders thing for anyone that prefers to read rather than listen

https://www.axios.com/2023/10/19/sarah- ... er-neutral

"Arkansas Gov. Sanders bans gender-neutral terms from state documents"
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:40 am

Awww, what will HobbitFeet do without me?
I can just see her searching the net frantically for a counterargument :gigglesnshit:

Anyway, IMO it's a victory for biological women.
Maybe she doesn't want to be part of that gender, but I do.

ETA, Arkansas voted for her, so they're obviously supporting her position.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby HobbitFeet » Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:08 am

Ummmm there was no counter argument in that article

it just factually presented both sides
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:11 am

If this is not a counterargument, then what is?

The other side: "The governor has spent her short time in office spewing hatred and robbing Arkansans of life-saving healthcare, so we aren't surprised by her most recent attack on the many trans people in our state," said Rumba Yambú, executive director of the trans rights organization Intransitive in Little Rock, in an email to Axios.

"It's her duty to represent all Arkansans, but instead she is openly discriminating against her constituents."
Holly
Site Admin

Postby HobbitFeet » Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:14 am

for fucks sake read the whole article

it presents BOTH sides of the debate

of course if you take snippets it appears to just present one side

although the words 'the other side' kind of give it away :ooer:

now go and try to start an argument with someone else, I can't be arsed with you, I'm pretty sure I've made that clear in the past :roll:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms