Hello MonkeySocks

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Hello MonkeySocks

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:35 pm

Stooo wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Dear Monkey here's one of the reasons dogs is almost dead... the following thread was locked because Stooo doesn't like it.
It broke no rules could have been interesting would have caused no damage but nope it had to be locked because of Stooo.
Also personal attacks on members by mods and infighting from mods all over the place and this is what you get.
Most of the people who no longer post don't because Stooo banned them for.... for... not very much.
You see anything wrong with the following post?

..... I voted remain
Postby Turnupforthebooks » Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:22 am

But, IMF upgrades UK growth for 2023
Eurozone in recession
Germany in recession
UK exports to EU and rest of world record high
Global investment in UK beats France, Germany, Spain and Italy
Euro on brink

I was wrong. Time to move on.
Turnupforthebooks

It was some sort of bot :dunno:

:pmsl: OK OK!
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Stooo » Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:36 pm

:mrgreen:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:37 pm

Text wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Dear Monkey here's one of the reasons dogs is almost dead... the following thread was locked because Stooo doesn't like it.
It broke no rules could have been interesting would have caused no damage but nope it had to be locked because of Stooo.
Also personal attacks on members by mods and infighting from mods all over the place and this is what you get.
Most of the people who no longer post don't because Stooo banned them for.... for... not very much.

..... I voted remain

Eurozone in recession
Germany in recession
Euro on brink

Turnupforthebooks

I can go for a week or two without posting at all, just browsing instead. Depends on my mood.
When I'm around, I do my bit to provide content & create traffic.

Yes many FM's have gravitated towards SM.
Additionally, LOTS of of forum folks have sadly died.
We can honour those dead members by keeping the forum alive - by pulling together and posting in constructive way - rather than post in a way which rips the forum apart. Simple.

Speaking of which ...Jack, pls take a look at my comments in my new drinks thread later.

I see no drinks thread?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Text » Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:41 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Text wrote:

..... I voted remain

Eurozone in recession
Germany in recession
Euro on brink

Turnupforthebooks

I can go for a week or two without posting at all, just browsing instead. Depends on my mood.
When I'm around, I do my bit to provide content & create traffic.

Yes many FM's have gravitated towards SM.
Additionally, LOTS of of forum folks have sadly died.
We can honour those dead members by keeping the forum alive - by pulling together and posting in constructive way - rather than post in a way which rips the forum apart. Simple.

Speaking of which ...Jack, pls take a look at my comments in my new drinks thread later.

I see no drinks thread?

Later, I said.
Sorry i deleted my post to avoid confusion cos I haven't done the thread yet.
Text

Postby Junglejayne » Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:53 pm

Obvious Bot wrote:
Stooo wrote:

..... I voted remain

Eurozone in recession
Germany in recession
Euro on brink

Turnupforthebooks

It was some sort of bot :dunno:

No it wasn’t. It was me.

You are a botty :bum:
Junglejayne

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 11, 2023 9:03 pm

I’ve tried to get a few threads going but pre mod for guests here is ridiculous. It was my thread that roll up mentioned that was locked. Let it flow and things will liven up and more people will join in.

Postby Stooo » Fri Aug 11, 2023 9:12 pm

Guest wrote:I’ve tried to get a few threads going but pre mod for guests here is ridiculous. It was my thread that roll up mentioned that was locked. Let it flow and things will liven up and more people will join in.

You're obviously advertising, I have to remove the links that you try to post.

How much are you making from this?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Aug 11, 2023 9:13 pm

Guest wrote:I’ve tried to get a few threads going but pre mod for guests here is ridiculous. It was my thread that roll up mentioned that was locked. Let it flow and things will liven up and more people will join in.

Yeah I had some stuff lined up to show the massive amount of red tape now being faced by Brits because of Brexit and how it's the small to medium businesses that are being destroyed because of that and other EU stuff but the moment has now gone I'm afraid and I doubt I'll be bothering to hunt it all out again.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Stooo » Fri Aug 11, 2023 9:23 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Yeah I had some stuff lined up to show the massive amount of red tape now being faced by Brits because of Brexit and how it's the small to medium businesses that are being destroyed because of that and other EU stuff but the moment has now gone I'm afraid and I doubt I'll be bothering to hunt it all out again.

There are so many brexit threads, what do you suggest? :dunno:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Aug 11, 2023 9:28 pm

Stooo wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Does it matter?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 11, 2023 9:33 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Does it matter?

Stoo suffocates this place.

Postby Stooo » Fri Aug 11, 2023 9:33 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Does it matter?

Nothing does in the grand scheme of things but I'm open to suggestions for a brexit containment zone in the meantime.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 11, 2023 9:34 pm

Stooo wrote:

Oh millions. There is millions of pounds in advertising to a forum of 6 or 7 people :roll:

Postby Stooo » Fri Aug 11, 2023 9:38 pm

Guest wrote:Stoo suffocates this place.

So get rid of me.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Fri Aug 11, 2023 9:39 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Oh millions. There is millions of pounds in advertising to a forum of 6 or 7 people :roll:

What do you get out of it? I'm actually interested.
Stooo
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms