XL Bully Dogs

A right load of bollocks...

Re: XL Bully Dogs

Postby ArchieG » Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:23 pm

Grafenwalder wrote:Why anyone would want such an ugly looking thing God alone knows - maybe they think it makes them look well 'ard and macho.

They look exactly like the dogs ‘created’ at the end of ‘The Hunger Games’. It takes an odd kind of person to want a dog that looks like a killer created by an evil totalitarian government. My dog’s not just a household pet, she's a working dog. She’ll round up anything, given the opportunity, so we take care not to put her in those situations. However, once you’ve been rounded up, she’ll expect a pat, not a meal out of your ass.
ArchieG

Postby Text » Thu Aug 03, 2023 4:06 pm

Vicious creatures. Crossbreeding complicates things and sometimes the cops themselves admit they cannot classify dogs who have killed people.
For reasons I cannot now remember I once decided to do a collection of the scariest-sounding ones. viewtopic.php?f=22&t=30784&hilit=Josef
Text

Postby Gabby » Sat Aug 05, 2023 6:42 pm

Beautiful dogs… blame the bastard owners, not the breed! :roll:
Gabby

Postby ArchieG » Mon Aug 07, 2023 6:14 pm

Gabby wrote:Beautiful dogs… blame the bastard owners, not the breed! :roll:

That might be true of many breeds. But these things are bred for the sole purpose of chewing faces. Their character matches that of the idiots who own them. Seriously, we’d be better off without those particular creatures.
ArchieG

Postby Gabby » Tue Aug 08, 2023 8:25 am

ArchieG wrote:
Gabby wrote:Beautiful dogs… blame the bastard owners, not the breed! :roll:

That might be true of many breeds. But these things are bred for the sole purpose of chewing faces. Their character matches that of the idiots who own them. Seriously, we’d be better off without those particular creatures.

Like I said…

…. and I agree, we’d be better off without those owners! :thumbsup:
Gabby

Postby xtras1 » Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:06 pm

Why indeed, no dogs should be cross bred.. especially fighting dogs they are like a time bomb waiting to go off, it’s all in the genes.
I don’t care what this lady says in the video below good or bad dog owner any dog can switch. No amount of training can prevent an attack.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j4jkpPxZ_Og
xtras1

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:14 pm

Round 'em up shoot them all.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby xtras1 » Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:15 pm

No plans to ban them in the UK even though they have been “responsible for nine out of the 21 fatal attacks on humans in the past two years”
xtras1

Postby Stooo » Tue Aug 08, 2023 1:08 pm

xtras1 wrote:No plans to ban them in the UK even though they have been “responsible for nine out of the 21 fatal attacks on humans in the past two years”

The legislation has been criticised for being breed specific rather than the potential of being a lethal weapon which is useless and just gives a green light to people who want to possess these things. The government is far too busy debasing itself by telling people to fuck off back to France rather than any concern for ordinary people.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Gabby » Tue Aug 08, 2023 3:34 pm

Every post on here is just another reminder why I prefer animals over humans!…. any large breed in the wrong hands has the potential to kill…. shit owners is the problem! :thumbsup:
Gabby

Postby LordRaven » Tue Aug 08, 2023 9:23 pm

Gabby wrote:Every post on here is just another reminder why I prefer animals over humans!…. any large breed in the wrong hands has the potential to kill…. shit owners is the problem! :thumbsup:

Agreed!
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby xtras1 » Tue Aug 08, 2023 9:32 pm

Gabby wrote:Every post on here is just another reminder why I prefer animals over humans!…. any large breed in the wrong hands has the potential to kill…. shit owners is the problem! :thumbsup:

Any breed of dug in the wrong hands can switch..
xtras1

Postby Stooo » Wed Aug 09, 2023 6:21 pm

xtras1 wrote:

Worst I had that didn't bite me was a toy poodle, the lady opened the flappy top window because the thing was going nuclear and she couldn't risk the door and managed to close it just as the fucking thing managed to hit the glass, six foot off of the ground :kinell: Chihuahuas are less demonic but the pure breeds are 50% hate, 50% eyeballs. It's like getting into a pool with either a shark or a piranha because it's going to hurt either way. :ooer:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby ArchieG » Thu Aug 10, 2023 6:32 am

Stooo wrote:
xtras1 wrote:

Worst I had that didn't bite me was a toy poodle, the lady opened the flappy top window because the thing was going nuclear and she couldn't risk the door and managed to close it just as the fucking thing managed to hit the glass, six foot off of the ground :kinell: Chihuahuas are less demonic but the pure breeds are 50% hate, 50% eyeballs. It's like getting into a pool with either a shark or a piranha because it's going to hurt either way. :ooer:

You must be something of an expert on crazy dogs. A week or 2 ago we had to give one of our DPD drivers some first aid. His other hand was quite scarred too. I told him he was braver than was good for his health.
ArchieG

Postby xtras1 » Thu Aug 10, 2023 6:52 am

Stooo wrote:
xtras1 wrote:

We have neighbours who have a husky dog, the family look after him well enough, the dog used to sit out the front garden every time someone passed by the dog would be frantic, eventually went for someone… the dog now is always inside the house. When I say went for someone it lunged over the fence not making it over but the intent was there..

Like I say any dog can switch .

Your stories are hilarious stooo :razz: I’d hate to be in your job only because the dogs would put me off!
xtras1

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms