Holiday 2024!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Holiday 2024!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby LordRaven » Fri Jul 28, 2023 10:29 pm

Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Jobless Oddball wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:

Oh when we booked this holiday Japan was still in partial lockdown and the protocol for travellers was horrific, so we flew to Miami in April, and I’m completely off long haul flights for the time being. We literally left at 5am Uk time and arrived at the hotel in Miami at 20:00 local time, so 1am Uk time, luckily the flight home 17 days later was just from Barcelona and direct to Manchester so fairly quick, but no long haul for a while.

I might book something later this year for next year though, because I know that despite the flying thing I really do want to go

Long haul must be a bit shit in economy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl:

Actually it’s not, take last flight, drinks, dinner, movie with more drinks, sleep and you get woken up in plenty of time to brush teeth, wash your face, have breakfast, and you’ll be fresh as a daisy when you land.

Economy on night flights is okay because you sleep for most of the journey.

When I was minted, I flew American Airlines first class Bogotá to Miami.
I was sat next to a young yank guy, he’d lost his young Thai wife to cancer, and he was showing me the house they’d built in Thailand near the hinterland etc, but it was clearly upsetting him showing me the photos.
I therefore changed tack and told him that US Border Control always gave me a hard time on arrival, and I then said “look at me now, a buff coloured suit, white shirt, and one hell of a suntan, I’ll bet they give me shit on arrival.”
We laughed, and on arrival he said as we went up an escalator, seeing a sign saying “Border Control 100 yards, “oh look your friends.”
However, on arriving only at the top of the elevator, a California Highway Patrol Sergeant, who looked like Eric Estrada, shouted at me “Hola senor! Come here!” My yank compatriot pissed himself.
I went a bit overboard, heading straight at the twat saying “See this, it’s a British passport and I’m effing English, what’s your effing problem?” He went bright red and waved me on.
I rejoined my yank buddy and he said it had made his day. Which I was glad of, he having recently lost his wife.

There's no first class cabin available on flights between Bogotá and Miami with American Airlines.

“American Airlines to Phase Out First-Class Seats on International Flights
Due to a lack of sales, the airline will replace first-class seats with more business-class options.
Bailey Berg
By Bailey Berg
, October 21, 2022 04:17 PM”

I went many years ago dear fool and was handed champagne in my seat, I can’t think they did that for economy, upon which they drew the curtain :awesome:

Honestly, it’s like dealing with pig shit, you idiotic fart :awesome:

https://www.afar.com/magazine/american- ... ?_amp=true
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Fri Jul 28, 2023 10:31 pm

Imperial airlines no longer do flights to africa, Australia and the US.
Shocker!
Can someone tell thick twat guest.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 28, 2023 10:43 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
I was sat next to a young yank guy, he’d lost his young Thai wife to cancer, and he was showing me the house they’d built in Thailand near the hinterland etc, but it was clearly upsetting him showing me the photos.
I therefore changed tack and told him that US Border Control always gave me a hard time on arrival, and I then said “look at me now, a buff coloured suit, white shirt, and one hell of a suntan, I’ll bet they give me shit on arrival.”
We laughed, and on arrival he said as we went up an escalator, seeing a sign saying “Border Control 100 yards, “oh look your friends.”
However, on arriving only at the top of the elevator, a California Highway Patrol Sergeant, who looked like Eric Estrada, shouted at me “Hola senor! Come here!” My yank compatriot pissed himself.
I went a bit overboard, heading straight at the twat saying “See this, it’s a British passport and I’m effing English, what’s your effing problem?” He went bright red and waved me on.
I rejoined my yank buddy and he said it had made his day. Which I was glad of, he having recently lost his wife.

There's no first class cabin available on flights between Bogotá and Miami with American Airlines.

“American Airlines to Phase Out First-Class Seats on International Flights
Due to a lack of sales, the airline will replace first-class seats with more business-class options.
Bailey Berg
By Bailey Berg
, October 21, 2022 04:17 PM”

I went many years ago dear fool and was handed champagne in my seat, I can’t think they did that for economy, upon which they drew the curtain :awesome:

Honestly, it’s like dealing with pig shit, you idiotic fart :awesome:

https://www.afar.com/magazine/american- ... ?_amp=true

Business is in front of economy. Did the flight attendant go all the way forward to first class to tell you they'd drawn the curtain on economy?

Was the California Highway Patrol officer a real cop on duty, or was he handing out vouchers for the YMCA?

Hola senor, there's a place you can go.

Postby LordRaven » Fri Jul 28, 2023 11:29 pm

:awesome:
How wonderful to treat an ill travelled idiot.
Please go back to Benidorm North Beach and mix with your kind.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 28, 2023 11:32 pm

LordRaven wrote::awesome:
How wonderful to treat an ill travelled idiot.
Please go back to Benidorm North Beach and mix with your kind.

What, and get jumped by a California Highway Patrol sergeant? Not effing likely!

Postby HobbitFeet » Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:11 am

I think you got mixed up when writing your fiction raven and everything since has been absolute nonsense to try to deflect from that

probably confused Miami and Malibu

but surely me saying we flew across the Atlantic into Canadian airspace then down the east coast to get there should have given a hint that it isn't anywhere near California

the main point of course is that a Californian Highway Patrol officer would have absolutely zero jurisdiction in Florida and most certainly wouldn't be allowed to wander around Miami airport (particularly airside) in any official capacity
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby LordRaven » Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:51 am

Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Waiting for a suspect perhaps?

Why are their armed police patrolling our airports???

Or any police for that matter :kinell:

The mind boggles hey

But only if you’re as thick as pig shit :awesome:

Why would he want to check your passport, if he was there waiting for a suspect?

Is it common for police officers from California to be on passport control in a completely different state airport?

He looked like Eric Estrada in Chips was the point.
He ambushed me 100 yards before passport control.
He wasn’t dressed like passport control.

I’m not going to get a canvass, oil paints and and easel to paint you a picture, simply because you’re as thick as pig shit.
Stupid Boy :pmsl:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:52 am

Stooo wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Waiting for a suspect perhaps?

Why are their armed police patrolling our airports???

Or any police for that matter :kinell:

The mind boggles hey

But only if you’re as thick as pig shit :awesome:

Why would he want to check your passport, if he was there waiting for a suspect?

Is it common for police officers from California to be on passport control in a completely different state airport?

Learn to read idiot, he was waiting at the top of the escalator 100 yards before passport control, as per my account, you absolute moron :off head: :slap:

Odd? No! Once when I arrived back from abroad we had two people in blazers stopping certain people in the tunnel that attaches to the plane door, I was one that got stopped, but I was the last one they checked.
Having checked me, they turned on their heels and ran into the airport.
It turned out they’d already identified their mark, and reported his arrival, what he was dressed in etc,
By the time I reached baggage claim, he had grabbed his bag, was leapt on and was in handcuffs being led off.
I guess you don’t travel much and haven’t experienced much.
I forgive you your ignorance.

Cool story bro...

phpBB [video]

:awesome:

Lovely song. Cheers :awesome:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:56 am

HobbitFeet wrote:I think you got mixed up when writing your fiction raven and everything since has been absolute nonsense to try to deflect from that

but surely me saying we flew across the Atlantic into Canadian airspace then down the east coast to get there should have given a hint that it isn't anywhere near California

the main point of course is that a Californian Highway Patrol officer would have absolutely zero jurisdiction in Florida and most certainly wouldn't be allowed to wander around Miami airport (particularly airside) in any official capacity

Your perspicacity is amazing.
Do you think that the cop who looked like Eric Estrada in Chips, and that was my impression of him, could have been a Miami cop, given the geographical location of the airport I’d landed at?

It’s clearly baffling some people on here. :awesome:

Clue: I flew from Bogota, El Dorado Airport, the capital of Colombia, to Miami Airport.

Why do you think your trip, which sounds exactly like the same route I took when flying from London to Orlando once, has got anything to do with my flight from South America to Florida?

Please explain, because you seem confused geographically.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby HobbitFeet » Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:04 am

LordRaven wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:I think you got mixed up when writing your fiction raven and everything since has been absolute nonsense to try to deflect from that

Your perspicacity is amazing.
Do you think that the cop who looked like Eric Estrada in Chips, and that was my impression of him, could have been a Miami cop, given the geographical location of the airport I’d landed at?

It’s clearly baffling some people on here. :awesome:

lets recap what you actually said -

However, on arriving only at the top of the elevator, a California Highway Patrol Sergeant, who looked like Eric Estrada, shouted at me “Hola senor!

everything you have said since has been deflection and totally superfluous

you fucked up walter, just own it
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby HobbitFeet » Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:13 am

Wealden wrote:Nearly all flights from the UK to the US enter via Canadian airspace, due to the fact that the curvature of the earth means it is the shortest route. That includes flights to the West Coast. Anyone who was a regular across the Atlantic, rather than a bucket-and-spade punter back in cattle class, would know that. :smilin:

Well of course they do, if you fly due west from Heathrow the first land mass you reach is Canada, that's just basic geography

However flights to the west coast don't continue down to the tip of the east coast do they

HTH
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby LordRaven » Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:13 am

When flying to Hong Kong, Kai Tak Airport, a few times, the final approach was always exhilarating.
The pilot had to do quite a large right hand turn and fly between two mountains and down a valley towards the airport.
On that descent, as we lost altitude on the approach, looking left or right out of the windows, we could see lots of blocks of flats with Chinese people waving at us.We were that close it was also possible to see their pet birds in cages.
It must have been quite a spectacle for them to be stood on a balcony as a 747 zoomed by with passengers waving back at them.

When we touched down at Kai Tak, looking left and right out of the airplane windows, all we could see was sea, as the runway projected into the sea. One plane even tipped off end into sea, but that never happened to me on my visits.
When we stopped, and after we taxied to the airport, and the doors were opened, there was always a horrible stench of pigs, as the tail terminus from China was located nearby.

Great place Hong Kong, lots to visit and great nightlife too.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:18 am

HobbitFeet wrote:
Wealden wrote:Nearly all flights from the UK to the US enter via Canadian airspace, due to the fact that the curvature of the earth means it is the shortest route. That includes flights to the West Coast. Anyone who was a regular across the Atlantic, rather than a bucket-and-spade punter back in cattle class, would know that. :smilin:

Well of course they do, if you fly due west from Heathrow the first land mass you reach is Canada

However flights to the west coast don't continue down to the tip of the east coast do they

HTH

You seem confused, go and have a lie down.
A great circle route from London to Miami is not the same as a flight from Bogotá to Miami.
The curvature of the earth is why planes don’t fly in geographical straight lines.
It’s far more fuel efficient, and faster, to plot a great circle route.

Not that it will help you, given you seem to think a flight from Bogotá to Miami has to go via Canada :gigglesnshit:
Bless! :thud:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:20 am

LordRaven wrote:When flying to Hong Kong, Kai Tak Airport, a few times, the final approach was always exhilarating.
The pilot had to do quite a large right hand turn and fly between two mountains and down a valley towards the airport.
On that descent, as we lost altitude on the approach, looking left or right out of the windows, we could see lots of blocks of flats with Chinese people waving at us.We were that close it was also possible to see their pet birds in cages.
It must have been quite a spectacle for them to be stood on a balcony as a 747 zoomed by with passengers waving back at them.

When we touched down at Kai Tak, looking left and right out of the airplane windows, all we could see was sea, as the runway projected into the sea. One plane even tipped off end into sea, but that never happened to me on my visits.
When we stopped, and after we taxied to the airport, and the doors were opened, there was always a horrible stench of pigs, as the tail terminus from China was located nearby.

Great place Hong Kong, lots to visit and great nightlife too.

Don’t tell me, Jackie Chan was waiting for you at the escalators ready to deliver a roundhouse kick?

Postby HobbitFeet » Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:20 am

LordRaven wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:

Well of course they do, if you fly due west from Heathrow the first land mass you reach is Canada

HTH

You seem confused, go and have a lie down.
A great circle route from London to Miami is not the same as a flight from Bogotá to Miami.
The curvature of the earth is why planes don’t fly in geographical straight lines.
It’s far more fuel efficient, and faster, to plot a great circle route.

Not that it will help you, given you seem to think a flight from Bogotá to Miami has to go via Canada :gigglesnshit:
Bless! :thud:

Nobody is talking about fucking Bogota, the flight talked about was Heathrow to Miami, you then wrote some fiction, and here we are

stop trolling
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms