Summerwatch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Summerwatch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 30, 2023 10:34 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Guest wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:A glimmer of hope maybe or signs of schizophrenia?

His real personality seems to be sliding out these last few days and it's not a nice one. What happened to the other LordRaven?

Well the Lordy I feel I've known for some years now has mostly been a bit of a clown a bit of a story teller fun mostly wrong and very emotional. Bit of an old woman in many ways so maybe he's spent his life gender confused on the same scale he's been politically confused all this time.
Remember him flying out of London and the big end seems to have started knocking on one the engines to the extent the whole plane was shaking and shuddering but the pilot announced they were going to fly on regardless for the next three thousand miles to America instead of turning back to London or requesting an emergency landing somewhere closer?
His problem with these stories is he hasn't actually mastered the art of bullshit yet.

I missed that tall tale! :laughing:

Postby Snookerballs » Mon Jul 31, 2023 12:54 am

Stooo wrote:
Snookerballs wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Look you can't just sweep these facts under the carpet.
What caused the Roman warm period 2,000 years ago?
What caused the medieval warm period when the Vikings started farming and building on Greenland around 1200 years ago?
What caused the little ice age not long afterwards between the 14th century through the mid-19th century?
Simple questions.
Was it maybe something to do with Jupiter and Saturn and the sun or was it to do with to many horse farts?

What happened to the hole in the ozone layer ???

Years ago this was going to cause disaster to mankind , now its never mentioned .

Like the Millennial Bug the cause was identified and dealt with. Scientists identified the chemicals (CFC's) that were destroying the ozone layer and governments listened and banned them and the ozone layer fixed itself after and is no longer news. :smilin:

Mankind should have left the hole in the ozone layer alone and not tried to repair it , this would have enabled the Greenhouse Gases to escape into super space and it would have sorted out our current problems with global warming !!!
Snookerballs

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Jul 31, 2023 1:07 am

Guest wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Guest wrote:

His real personality seems to be sliding out these last few days and it's not a nice one. What happened to the other LordRaven?

Well the Lordy I feel I've known for some years now has mostly been a bit of a clown a bit of a story teller fun mostly wrong and very emotional. Bit of an old woman in many ways so maybe he's spent his life gender confused on the same scale he's been politically confused all this time.
Remember him flying out of London and the big end seems to have started knocking on one the engines to the extent the whole plane was shaking and shuddering but the pilot announced they were going to fly on regardless for the next three thousand miles to America instead of turning back to London or requesting an emergency landing somewhere closer?
His problem with these stories is he hasn't actually mastered the art of bullshit yet.

Fun times when he was also despite being a lowly grunt in the army they chose him to be a James Bond style special secret agent in Ireland.
Plain clothes with just enough intelligence to fail the simplest security questions from people who knew the procedures.
He has entertained and amused for years.
Stick with us Lordy you're a gem.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Jul 31, 2023 8:48 am

Rolluplostinspace

Postby LordRaven » Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:04 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Guest wrote:

Is your memory that bad?
We turned back to london and caught the next flight to NY 4 hours later.
Stupid boy! :awesome:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:06 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Guest wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Guest wrote:

Fun times when he was also despite being a lowly grunt in the army they chose him to be a James Bond style special secret agent in Ireland.
Plain clothes with just enough intelligence to fail the simplest security questions from people who knew the procedures.
He has entertained and amused for years.
Stick with us Lordy you're a gem.

:pmsl:
I’d love to tell you, but I can’t, there is a need to know basis about operations, and you don’t need to know. :awesome:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:08 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Most fires in Greece were started ‘by human hand’, government says
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/jul/28/greece-fires-arsonists-extreme-weather?mc_cid=6fa8a08ead&mc_eid=4961da7cb1

Made by hand? :kinell:
Do you meaning rubbing two sticks together?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Jul 31, 2023 11:04 am

LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Most fires in Greece were started ‘by human hand’, government says
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/jul/28/greece-fires-arsonists-extreme-weather?mc_cid=6fa8a08ead&mc_eid=4961da7cb1

I would imagine with e flick of a lighter.
Are you not working since they put you in the old folks home? Just you seem to be around a lot more in the daytime or is it because of the struggling housing market just now?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby LordRaven » Mon Jul 31, 2023 11:25 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Are you not working since they put you in the old folks home? Just you seem to be around a lot more in the daytime or is it because of the struggling housing market just now?

I’m recovering from a problematic knee surgery and am signed off long term, sitting on my ass and doing fuck all.
It’s great actually, army pension, universal credit paying my rent, and I just got a great award from PIP, because of the knee, a previous failed big toe op, and arthritis from old war wounds. :awesome:
On that last point, I’ve got an ongoing war pension claim in too, if that comes in I’ll be even more quids in. :smilin:

I’m lined up for ultrasound, some steroid injection into new knee, and more x rays on the bloody thing soon.
I’ll have to lump it and just hope for a good prognosis.

People keep offering me to work from home, or a few days in their offices.
But to be honest, I really can’t be arsed, as I’m enjoying being bone idle for once in my life.
I’ll probably get bored out of my brains in the future and return to property auctions.
It’s good quick money, I get paid when the hammer falls, and with the property market as it is, many will be opting for quick sales before prices drop really badly.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Jul 31, 2023 11:42 am

LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

I’m recovering from a problematic knee surgery and am signed off long term, sitting on my ass and doing fuck all.
It’s great actually, army pension, universal credit paying my rent, and I just got a great award from PIP, because of the knee, a previous failed big toe op, and arthritis from old war wounds. :awesome:
On that last point, I’ve got an ongoing war pension claim in too, if that comes in I’ll be even more quids in. :smilin:

I’m lined up for ultrasound, some steroid injection into new knee, and more x rays on the bloody thing soon.

But to be honest, I really can’t be arsed, as I’m enjoying being bone idle for once in my life.
I’ll probably get bored out of my brains in the future and return to property auctions.
It’s good quick money, I get paid when the hammer falls, and with the property market as it is, many will be opting for quick sales before prices drop really badly.

I hadn't realized your health problems were that serious mate sorry about that.
Chin up hobble on.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby LordRaven » Mon Jul 31, 2023 11:56 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

I hadn't realized your health problems were that serious mate sorry about that.
Chin up hobble on.

Old injuries, arthritis build up, painful joints, operations to fix them.
12 years of physical exertion, carrying stupidly heavy weight for miles, over mountains, through jungles, over deserts, in all sorts of weather seemed like great fun at the time, now it’s biting me on the ass.
No pain no gain, I’m only using one crutch now and trying to do more Steps per day.
And like I said, I’m enjoying being bone idle for once in my life, and I did pay a hell of a lot of tax, so I’m not suffering any guilt either. :laughing:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Snookerballs » Mon Jul 31, 2023 1:22 pm

[quote="Rolluplostinspace"]Most fires in Greece were started ‘by human hand’, government says
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/jul/28/greece-fires-arsonists-extreme-weather?mc_cid=6fa8a08ead&mc_eid=4961da7cb1[/q

Either that or there have been a lot of lightning strikes .
Snookerballs

Postby Stooo » Mon Jul 31, 2023 7:22 pm

Snookerballs wrote:
Mankind should have left the hole in the ozone layer alone and not tried to repair it , this would have enabled the Greenhouse Gases to escape into super space and it would have sorted out our current problems with global warming !!!

:mrgreen:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Jobless Oddball » Mon Jul 31, 2023 8:13 pm

LordRaven wrote: universal credit paying my rent

Rent????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Jobless Oddball

Postby LordRaven » Tue Aug 01, 2023 7:02 am

Jobless Oddball wrote:
LordRaven wrote: universal credit paying my rent

Rent????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Yes, I sold all my places to fund my Alan Whicker - like travels.

I was told that my pancreatitis was a killer disease, and thought fuck it!

So off I went!
LordRaven
Twat.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms