Summerwatch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Summerwatch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Stooo » Sat Jul 29, 2023 7:53 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:BBC Heatwave Reporting DEBUNKED With Facts

Yes of course I should believe this person.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:02 pm

Stooo wrote:

If you check the person out he's far more reliable than your BBC but you're hooked on the MSM who are proven liars.
I received the YouTube link from a friend in Spain who was aware of the BBC style reporting.
You can't see official bullshit when it hits you in the face!
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:04 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Stooo wrote:

If you check the person out he's far more reliable than your BBC but you're hooked on the MSM who are proven liars.
I received the YouTube link from a friend in Spain who was aware of the BBC style reporting.
The alternative media are under far more scrutiny than the MSM who seem to be under almost none because of believers like you.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:05 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Stooo wrote:

The alternative media are under far more scrutiny than the MSM who seem to be under almost none because of believers like you.
OOh it's obviously true it was the BBC!
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Grafenwalder » Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:09 pm

The problem I have with that clip is the opening few seconds where the weather map is shown displaying as Tuesday, but the guy fails to mention which Tuesday. He vaguely mentions "it has been showing over the last few days.." but once again, from which month?

I watch BBC news and weather regularly and we've had a two week period of hot weather, but that was last month.
Grafenwalder

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:37 pm

Grafenwalder wrote:

The problem I have with that clip is the opening few seconds where the weather map is shown displaying as Tuesday, but the guy fails to mention which Tuesday. He vaguely mentions "it has been showing over the last few days.." but once again, from which month?

I watch BBC news and weather regularly and we've had a two week period of hot weather, but that was last month.

He clearly says in the last few days and lets be honest they've been predicting 40 degrees for three weeks!
The climate envelops the world.
The climate is where weather happens.
What is it 10% of the world has been baking whilst 90 % has been normal or below. So it is weather not climate.
In the southern hemisphere it is winter just now and the climate there is not boiling.
The weather is quite erratic but the activity on the sun has been very pronounced lately even threatening satellites and electrical grids... the sun being the main driver of climate. Plus we have a huge El Nino developing just now who's main effects will probably be felt next year more than this year.
Attachments
sun earth size.jpg
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Grafenwalder » Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:54 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:

He clearly says in the last few days and lets be honest they've been predicting 40 degrees for three weeks!

Then that weather map is a knocked up photoshop job because I've got a roofing problem (roofer knows but can't get to me yet) so been watching the forecasts every day over the past fortnight and those temps have not been shown on a BBC weather map.

Thats the reason its a still shot and not movie which would be impossible to photoshop.

Edit* Just realised. It's easy to check back on this anyway. Just load up BBC Breakfast in iPlayer and scroll through to the forecasts. Can do the same on mid day and evening forecasts.
Grafenwalder

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:03 pm

Grafenwalder wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:

Then that weather map is a knocked up photoshop job because I've got a roofing problem (roofer knows but can't get to me yet) so been watching the forecasts every day over the past fortnight and those temps have not been shown on a BBC weather map.

Thats the reason its a still shot and not movie which would be impossible to photoshop.

It is knocked up but it's to get the point across about the bullshit they were predicting.
For weeks we were being told what a killer July it was going to be but you know what... all predictions by the climate alarmists over the last fifty years have proved to be utter nonsense.
Never mind you feel good for sticking up for the BBC mate not many people can pull it off with such sincerity.
But it's the government station!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Grafenwalder » Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:29 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:

It is knocked up but it's to get the point across about the bullshit they were predicting.
For weeks we were being told what a killer July it was going to be but you know what... all predictions by the climate alarmists over the last fifty years have proved to be utter nonsense.
Never mind you feel good for sticking up for the BBC mate not many people can pull it off with such sincerity.
But it's the government station!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We've had two weeks of hot weather and that was in June. I don't recall any "bullshit predictions" specifically to UK. All the weather temps on the forecasts i've watched have been pretty much spot on ie; the past few days have been fairly warm where two weeks back we had a bit of a cool spell as daytime temps dropped.

I have my own personal views on climate change. Very simplistic and basic but irrefutable. As a kid growing up in the 50s we all had sledges. Me and all my mates had one and every winter we'd go off to a farm field sledging. It made sense to have a sledge because we had snow every winter and lots of it. Kids don't have sledges today because come winter there is never any snow.
Grafenwalder

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:55 pm

I too grew up in the cold period.
Back when science was more honest and less political it was foreseen that the late 40's through to the early 70's were going to be very cold. It got so cold some scientists were predicting another ice age!
But more down to earth scientists said no it would start to warm again before the mid 70's were over and then start to cool down again some time in the early 2000's. well were now at 2023 and it looks like we might be heading for the cooling after next year which will be a hot El Nino year.
Over all it's been warming for 20,000 years as we are in an inter glacial period. in that period we have had the Roman times warm period where grapes were being grown for making wine along Hadrian's wall... terraces still there for the tourists to see. Then we had the mini ice age frozen Thames year after year etc and the ups and downs since. One of the ups in temperature in the northern hemisphere wa s in the 1930's where some of those heat records still stand.The over all picture is still 20'000 years of warming. What have been the causes of all the ups and downs that have been recorded do you think?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Jul 29, 2023 11:07 pm

Look you can't just sweep these facts under the carpet.
What caused the Roman warm period 2,000 years ago?
What caused the medieval warm period when the Vikings started farming and building on Greenland around 1200 years ago?
What caused the little ice age not long afterwards between the 14th century through the mid-19th century?
Simple questions.
Was it maybe something to do with Jupiter and Saturn and the sun or was it to do with to many horse farts?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Stooo » Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:23 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:It is knocked up but it's to get the point across

Ah, isn't there a word for that?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 pm

Grafenwalder wrote:
I have my own personal views on climate change. Very simplistic and basic but irrefutable. As a kid growing up in the 50s we all had sledges. Me and all my mates had one and every winter we'd go off to a farm field sledging. It made sense to have a sledge because we had snow every winter and lots of it. Kids don't have sledges today because come winter there is never any snow.

That's more to do with weather, we are like most of N. Europe protected by the Gulf Stream and despite having the same latitude as Moscow we suffer far fewer harsh winters. We still get massive snow dumps every now and then in S. Devon :gotcha:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Snookerballs » Sun Jul 30, 2023 2:01 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Look you can't just sweep these facts under the carpet.
What caused the medieval warm period when the Vikings started farming and building on Greenland around 1200 years ago?
What caused the little ice age not long afterwards between the 14th century through the mid-19th century?
Simple questions.
Was it maybe something to do with Jupiter and Saturn and the sun or was it to do with to many horse farts?

What happened to the hole in the ozone layer ???

Years ago this was going to cause disaster to mankind , now its never mentioned .
Snookerballs

Postby Stooo » Sun Jul 30, 2023 2:07 pm

Snookerballs wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Look you can't just sweep these facts under the carpet.
Simple questions.

What happened to the hole in the ozone layer ???

Years ago this was going to cause disaster to mankind , now its never mentioned .

Like the Millennial Bug the cause was identified and dealt with. Scientists identified the chemicals (CFC's) that were destroying the ozone layer and governments listened and banned them and the ozone layer fixed itself after and is no longer news. :smilin:
Stooo
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms