Largest ever car investment in UK

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Largest ever car investment in UK

Postby LordRaven » Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:25 pm

Stooo wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Stooo wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Ask the Labour councillor quoted in my post, he seems incredibly knowledgable, so I think I’ll bend to his greater judgement in this matter, rather than rely on the opinions of your average man in the street.

As you will :wink:

Weak again! I’d rather trust the Labour councillor the you and Graf in this matter, and, found out for spouting bullshit, I seethe Graf seems strangely absent to allow you to worm both of you out of this for being proven wrong by a Labour councillor, who’s clearly more in the know than you pair.

You, fighting against jobs for poor people? What is going on with you?

Bridgwater is not a poor area and has full employment and occupation, I've even posted pictures from fucking Bridgwater that remains a rural hub with a massive power station being built down the road and several large industries in town and my question remains: Where are you going to put 2000 extra people?

Kensington is a very rich area, but the people who carry out all the menial jobs come from the outskirts of London.
Go figure!
You’re clutching at straws and making yourself look ridiculous.
Give it a fucking rest, and allow poor people some self advancement.
I’m amazed that you’re being so bloody minded.
I’m not always right, bite the fucking bullet.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Stooo » Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:36 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Stooo wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Stooo wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Ask the Labour councillor quoted in my post, he seems incredibly knowledgable, so I think I’ll bend to his greater judgement in this matter, rather than rely on the opinions of your average man in the street.

Weak again! I’d rather trust the Labour councillor the you and Graf in this matter, and, found out for spouting bullshit, I seethe Graf seems strangely absent to allow you to worm both of you out of this for being proven wrong by a Labour councillor, who’s clearly more in the know than you pair.

You, fighting against jobs for poor people? What is going on with you?

Bridgwater is not a poor area and has full employment and occupation, I've even posted pictures from fucking Bridgwater that remains a rural hub with a massive power station being built down the road and several large industries in town and my question remains: Where are you going to put 2000 extra people?

Kensington is a very rich area, but the people who carry out all the menial jobs come from the outskirts of London.
Go figure!
You’re clutching at straws and making yourself look ridiculous.
Give it a fucking rest, and allow poor people some self advancement.
I’m amazed that you’re being so bloody minded.
I’m not always right, bite the fucking bullet.

It's in the middle of fuck all. Where are you going to house 2000 extra people?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby LordRaven » Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:47 pm

Mmmh! Amazing that man left Africa and populated the entire planet.
With your kind of thinking we’d still be stuck.
That’s the thing about human beings, where there are obstacles and barriers, man’s ingenuity overcomes them.

Meaning, don’t you even think that all this was covered in the consultation process before approval was given?
Do you even know what gets considered and discussed in such talks.
I’m now of the opinion you have no idea.

Give it a rest, you’re looking silly now.
I’m my job I learned all the aspects considered.
Even flooding, radon gas, air quality etc get taken into account.
Employment, impact on traffic and and even schooling are more important.

You’re pissing in the wind of progress, why?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby ArchieG » Tue Jul 25, 2023 12:45 pm

LordRaven wrote:Mmmh! Amazing that man left Africa and populated the entire planet.
That’s the thing about human beings, where there are obstacles and barriers, man’s ingenuity overcomes them.

Meaning, don’t you even think that all this was covered in the consultation process before approval was given?

Incontinence?
ArchieG

Postby LordRaven » Tue Jul 25, 2023 1:27 pm

ArchieG wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Mmmh! Amazing that man left Africa and populated the entire planet.

Incontinence?

Maybe some adult diapers will help.

With the nonstop degradation of people’s standard of living on this country, stories like this involving job creation, personal wealth, and skill levels is great news.

Why anyone would rail against this proposed factory is truly baffling to me.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Grafenwalder » Tue Jul 25, 2023 1:52 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Stooo wrote:

I just cannot be arsed debating a topic with you when you post a malicious lie. I called you out on it and asked you to quote ONE post where i've used that term you accused me of using, but all you could come up with as a reply was your silly emoji, which you always use when stuck in a corner of your own doing. Its not the first time you've resorted to this nonsense and seems to be your way of shutting down opinion you don't like.

Raving hating this Govt wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:
Raving NLI wrote:
Guest wrote:Raving NLI uses real far-right rhetoric.

Raving NLI wrote:
Why do you and Stooo hate this country so much, and can’t stand to see anything good happening here?

Right wing am I? You’ve clearly not read my posts GuestCorbyn, and seem oblivious to the fact that Stooo, Graf etc call people “haters” for not agreeing with their idiocy.

I'm calling you out on that Raven as its a blatant lie but Guest is right about it being far right rhetoric.

Quote ONE of my posts where i've called anyone a "hater" for any reason - ONE post. If you cannot back up your claim, at least have the decency to retract and apologise.

As for which side of the fence your political leanings may be, I don't honestly know for sure as to me you come across as someone who occasionally flies under two flags and this is an example of where you slip up. To be honest I don't really care.

:awesome:
Grafenwalder

Postby LordRaven » Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:08 pm

Agreed! You attacking this excellent news is mystifying. Job creation is vital, so explain why you’re anti-jobs?

Last GE I voted LibDem, but with the ongoing shitting all over the poor by this government, I will be voting Labour next GE.

I hope Starmer wins by a landslide and the lot of the poor is improved dramatically.

Are you a Tory in disguise Graf?

Railing against job creation is pretty disgusting. Nobody with any degree of a social conscience would act in the manner you are acting now.

I suppose you want more food banks to open too, rather than have government look after the poor.

Your prolific, shit, thread creating is mostly baffling, but this one is good news, finally, so well done.

Have you thought about cheering on the closure of businesses, and the loss of thousands of jobs?

It would seem you’d be the right person to do that, given your ridiculous stance on here. :thumbsup:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Grafenwalder » Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:23 pm

LordRaven wrote:Agreed! You attacking this excellent news is mystifying. Job creation is vital, so explain why you’re anti-jobs?

Last GE I voted LibDem, but with the ongoing shitting all over the poor by this government, I will be voting Labour next GE.

I hope Starmer wins by a landslide and the lot of the poor is improved dramatically.

Railing against job creation is pretty disgusting. Nobody with any degree of a social conscience would act in the manner you are acting now.

I suppose you want more food banks to open too, rather than have government look after the poor.

Your prolific, shit, thread creating is mostly baffling, but this one is good news, finally, so well done.

Have you thought about cheering on the closure of businesses, and the loss of thousands of jobs?

It would seem you’d be the right person to do that, given your ridiculous stance on here. :thumbsup:

Quit wriggling.

You made a post stating as "a fact" that I call people " “haters” for not agreeing with [my] idiocy."

Now motormouth final time, quote ONE post, just ONE, where I have said that. Alternatively you could do yourself a big favour by apologising.
Grafenwalder

Postby LordRaven » Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:44 pm

Grafenwalder wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Agreed! You attacking this excellent news is mystifying. Job creation is vital, so explain why you’re anti-jobs?

Quit wriggling.

You made a post stating as "a fact" that I call people " “haters” for not agreeing with [my] idiocy."

Now motormouth final time, quote ONE post, just ONE, where I have said that. Alternatively you could do yourself a big favour by apologising.

What a complete and utter Buffoon you are, that was directed at Stooo. :pmsl:

Hey, but if you want to own it and the cap fits, then wear it.

How can I be wriggling when I’m clearly all for this fantastic opportunity for job creation and wealth creation, whilst you seem to be hell bent against this plant being constructed and clearly couldn’t care less about the employment prospects of others, the likely wealth creation for that area, and spin offs to add to the greater good? Please explain.

What kind of person wants to deny others job opportunities anyway? You’re truly nuts!
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby .SF. » Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:53 pm

LordRaven wrote:What a complete and utter Buffoon you are, that was directed at Stooo. :pmsl:

"Right wing am I? You’ve clearly not read my posts GuestCorbyn, and seem oblivious to the fact that Stooo, Graf etc call people “haters” for not agreeing with their idiocy."

Just sayin', like.
.SF.

Postby Grafenwalder » Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:03 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:

Quit wriggling.

No it wasn't and you know damn well it wasn't - you even wrote this in the same post; Are you a Tory in disguise Graf?

I'm still waiting for a reply to my previous post.
Grafenwalder

Postby LordRaven » Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:23 pm

Grafenwalder wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:

Quit wriggling.

No it wasn't and you know damn well it wasn't - you even wrote this in the same post; Are you a Tory in disguise Graf?

Enjoy your wait, you stupid boy!

Anyway GraftAvoider, are you Anti Jobs because you hate work?

It would explain a lot :awesome:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:58 pm

Grafenwalder wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:

Quit wriggling.

For the love of God....PLEASE stop engaging with RavingLoonatic, he's just a fucking troll/wum who will carry this on until he takes his last breath (soon, hopefully)

Raving....grow the fuck up. For an OAP in his 70s you are so fucking childish :hand:

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:00 pm

LordRaven wrote:What a complete and utter Buffoon you are, that was directed at Stooo. :pmsl:

Hey, but if you want to own it and the cap fits, then wear it.

How can I be wriggling when I’m clearly all for this fantastic opportunity for job creation and wealth creation, whilst you seem to be hell bent against this plant being constructed and clearly couldn’t care less about the employment prospects of others, the likely wealth creation for that area, and spin offs to add to the greater good? Please explain.

What kind of person wants to deny others job opportunities anyway? You’re truly nuts!

Raving NLI wrote:
Guest wrote:Raving NLI uses real far-right rhetoric.

Raving NLI wrote:
Why do you and Stooo hate this country so much, and can’t stand to see anything good happening here?

Of course, which is why I can’t wait for Starmer to win a landslide victory next GE, so these self serving, selfish, chumocracy Cunts get booted out of office, and we get some social Justice in this country.

Any government that applauds the opening of food banks, because of their total abdication of responsibility toward the poorest in society, don’t deserve to be in office - let alone govern.

All they’ve done is line their pockets, increase poverty levels and shit all over the poor.

Right wing am I? You’ve clearly not read my posts GuestCorbyn, and seem oblivious to the fact that Stooo, Graf etc call people “haters” for not agreeing with their idiocy.

You’ve just joined that club, so have a think.

Too many blunt objects to the head :shake head:

Postby LordRaven » Tue Jul 25, 2023 9:03 pm

Two guests posting in GraftAvoiders defence whiteknigting him is ever so quaint. :smilin:

More of the Just Stop Jobs wankers no doubt.

70’s? Gee, thanks a lot, with age comes wisdom.

As for blunt force trauma, I’m sure your arseholes look like blood oranges, as you seem to want to suck up to Graf, and no doubt others. :awesome:
LordRaven
Twat.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms