The New World Order

A right load of bollocks...

Re: The New World Order

Postby Stooo » Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:20 pm

Raving NLI wrote:Stooo, what happened to your post to me, that I answered with some very sensible questions for you?

I’m taking this as your acceptance of defeat, knowing you were talking out of your backside.

If it was shit then it was subject to the moderation that you choose to use rather than logging in, meantime I've banned your account so your choices and opinions are now directly subject to sanction.

IRL there's nothing in the mod logs which means that you pushed 'save' instead of 'submit' again :roll:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Red Okktober » Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:21 pm

Why are you trying to get money for something that's obviously worth fuck all?

You should be paying them to put you out of your misery.
Red Okktober

Postby Stooo » Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:22 pm

Red Okktober wrote:Why are you trying to get money for something that's obviously worth fuck all?

How much?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Raving NLI » Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:23 pm

Stooo wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:
Stooo wrote:
I've just offered the forum to Holly for a cash sum, if she agrees then you get rid of both of us :thumbsup:

Don't go - you're the only reason I'm still on here.

I think I must quote you nearly every time I post here due to utter fucking stupidity of practically everything you say,

Why not give it to Holly for free? How much are you asking btw?

How much are you offering?

Find someone with no social life, and no friends in real life, it’s far too time consuming for normal people.

How on earth people want to get attacked constantly is beyond me.

But, of course one can control the narrative, block posts, ban people, and therefore look clever and pose as the all knowing victor in disputes.

I suppose that’s why you’ve hung on so long, but, realising it’s just creating a fantasy persona and world, you’ve seemingly got fed up of the bullshit.

Well done, it’s all bollox anyway, and you have the (absolute) Twitterspehere and many adoring followers to contend with.

Do what pleases you.
Raving NLI

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:37 pm

Red Okktober wrote:Why are you trying to get money for something that's obviously worth fuck all?

It's not the real estate you're paying for, it's the good will.

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:00 pm

Raving NLI wrote:
Find someone with no social life, and no friends in real life, it’s far too time consuming for normal people.

How on earth people want to get attacked constantly is beyond me.

But, of course one can control the narrative, block posts, ban people, and therefore look clever and pose as the all knowing victor in disputes.

I suppose that’s why you’ve hung on so long, but, realising it’s just creating a fantasy persona and world, you’ve seemingly got fed up of the bullshit.

Well done, it’s all bollox anyway, and you have the (absolute) Twitterspehere and many adoring followers to contend with.

Do what pleases you.

It's what Holly does and you don't have a problem with that. :dunno:

Postby Jason » Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:17 pm

Raving NLI wrote:Find someone with no social life, and no friends in real life, it’s far too time consuming for normal people

Hi ! :pmsl:

In all seriousness Stoo, if you're serious about selling up then I'll take it off your hands but I won't go any higher than two figures though, especially since there are likely hosting costs and domain renewal to factor in down the road.
Jason

Postby Stooo » Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:20 pm

Jason wrote:
Raving NLI wrote:Find someone with no social life, and no friends in real life, it’s far too time consuming for normal people

In all seriousness Stoo, if you're serious about selling up then I'll take it off your hands but I won't go any higher than two figures though, especially since there are likely hosting costs and domain renewal to factor in down the road.

$26 every other year and $14 monthly hosting fee.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Jason » Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:28 pm

Stooo wrote:
Jason wrote:

Do-able.

I've actually got my own webspace as it stands that supports phpBB and MySQL and has some decent bandwidth allowances so it could, in theory, be moved to that somewhere down the line.

If you want this to be a more private conversation then I'm open to that - can you enable PM's for me or email me ?. I can't remember if i joined with an email address.
Jason

Postby Stooo » Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:38 pm

Jason wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Jason wrote:

Do-able.

I've actually got my own webspace as it stands that supports phpBB and MySQL and has some decent bandwidth allowances so it could, in theory, be moved to that somewhere down the line.

If you want this to be a more private conversation then I'm open to that - can you enable PM's for me or email me ?. I can't remember if i joined with an email address.

God no. I need to see the readies up front.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Jason » Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:42 pm

Stooo wrote:
Jason wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Jason wrote:

Do-able.

God no. I need to see the readies up front.

I know I'm probably getting dense in my old age but you want paying for the forum up front before you'll even talk to me about me taking over ?
Jason

Postby Stooo » Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:07 pm

Jason wrote:I know I'm probably getting dense in my old age but you want paying for the forum up front before you'll even talk to me about me taking over ?

Well yeah, I don't have to expand on the pending legal issues because they're all yours.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Jason » Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:14 pm

Ah well. If you want to lose out on some easy money, that's one way of going about it I suppose.
Jason

Postby Red Okktober » Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:24 pm

Jason wrote:

Will the dole cover it?

I guess you could always bring the begging bowl out like you did before, and ask for donations.

I wonder what mugs will give you money this time? Cough, no names :pmsl:
Red Okktober

Postby Jason » Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:38 pm

And I was going to make you moderator in charge of removing woke lefty scum as well ..
Jason

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms