The New World Order

A right load of bollocks...

The New World Order

Postby Holly » Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:53 pm

People willing to watch this video, should have an open mind and not automatically dismiss it as "conspiracy theory" as that would be extremely ignorant.
This woman is doing her research very well, and knows what she's talking about.
I've been following her for quite some time now.
She's very intelligent, and well informed.

It's actually quite scary what's in store for us.
The sad thing is, so many people just don't want to see it, don't want to know, or just don't care.

This is real, this is what's happening.

We need to wake up.

I'll post the second part as soon as it's available.
Holly
Site Admin

Re: The New World Order

Postby .SF. » Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:45 pm

Holly wrote:

No rush.
.SF.

Postby Stooo » Sat Jul 15, 2023 6:33 pm

A handful of Billionaires who actually are in charge fund this sort of bollocks because it's a game to them.

You have the choice to play it but that's your only choice.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Sun Jul 16, 2023 7:13 am

Holly
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Sun Jul 16, 2023 7:18 am

.SF. wrote:
Holly wrote:

No rush.

No need to say that.

Watch it, or don't, but if you do, please try to keep an open mind at least, don't automatically dismiss what she's saying.
She's definitely not a conspiracy theorist idiot at all, she's working with facts, and does her homework and research very well.

This is not about Harry and Meghan, it goes way beyond it.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Sun Jul 16, 2023 10:11 am

Hmmm something really strange is going on here too

This is the sick shit that's going on in Hollywood and amongst the elite.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby .SF. » Sun Jul 16, 2023 10:33 am

Holly wrote:
.SF. wrote:
Holly wrote:

No rush.

No need to say that.

Watch it, or don't, but if you do, please try to keep an open mind at least, don't automatically dismiss what she's saying.
She's definitely not a conspiracy theorist idiot at all, she's working with facts, and does her homework and research very well.

Can you give us an idea what the gist of her message is?
.SF.

Postby Holly » Sun Jul 16, 2023 10:40 am

.SF. wrote:
Holly wrote:
.SF. wrote:
Holly wrote:

No rush.

No need to say that.

Can you give us an idea what the gist of her message is?

Just watch it...or don't, I seriously don't care. If you don't get it, you don't get it.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby .SF. » Sun Jul 16, 2023 11:40 am

I got as far as the bit where she claims the UN is encouraging paedophilia, that was far enough.

The last one is a theory that a secret cabal called 'The Gatekeepers' is trying to eliminate the actor Jamie Foxx but I didn't watch all of it.
.SF.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Jul 16, 2023 12:10 pm

Conspiracy theories aside, there is something fishy about the Great Reset
It’s a corporate takeover of global governance that affects our food, our data and our vaccines

Intrigued by the palaver around last year’s summit, I decided to find out what the WEF’s Great Reset plan was really about. At the heart of conspiracy theories are supposed secret agendas and malicious intent. While these may be absent from the WEF's Great Reset initiative, what I found was something almost as sinister hiding in plain sight. In fact, more sinister because it’s real and it’s happening now. And it involves things as fundamental as our food, our data and our vaccines.

The idea is that global capitalism should be transformed so that corporations no longer focus solely on serving shareholders but become custodians of society by creating value for customers, suppliers, employees, communities and other ‘stakeholders’. The way the WEF sees stakeholder capitalism being carried out is through a range of ‘multi-stakeholder partnerships’ bringing together the private sector, governments and civil society across all areas of global governance.

The idea of stakeholder capitalism and multi-stakeholder partnerships might sound warm and fuzzy, until we dig deeper and realise that this actually means giving corporations more power over society, and democratic institutions less.
five minute read >>>> https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/oureco ... eat-reset/
Maybe Stooo was protesting in the street to bring this about?
Maybe he voted for it?
My bet is he did nothing like the rest of the world because this is certainly not about people power.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Junglejayne » Sun Jul 16, 2023 12:13 pm

Sorry, I might be a bit thick but just don't get any of it and had to switch off when the fog descended. The Ice Cube video might have been good to see in its entirety but felt manipulative with the isolation of phrases voiced over by someone elses interpretations.

Can anyone summarise what's being said here?
Junglejayne

Postby Holly » Sun Jul 16, 2023 12:18 pm

.SF. wrote:I got as far as the bit where she claims the UN is encouraging paedophilia, that was far enough.

The last one is a theory that a secret cabal called 'The Gatekeepers' is trying to eliminate the actor Jamie Foxx but I didn't watch all of it.

You should read up on the Jamie Foxx story, it's actually quite weird.

Anyway, how about you come up with some interesting stories or subjects for a change yourself, rather than just belittle, make fun of, or dismiss everything I post?

You obviously gave up on the quiz thread, so now it's just snide at Holly's posts, right?
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Raving NLI » Sun Jul 16, 2023 12:43 pm

Junglejayne wrote:Sorry, I might be a bit thick but just don't get any of it and had to switch off when the fog descended. The Ice Cube video might have been good to see in its entirety but felt manipulative with the isolation of phrases voiced over by someone elses interpretations.

Can anyone summarise what's being said here?

Read 1984, it’s a bit similar.
:awesome:
Raving NLI

Postby Stooo » Sun Jul 16, 2023 1:01 pm

.SF. wrote:I got as far as the bit where she claims the UN is encouraging paedophilia, that was far enough.

What the fuck?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Jul 16, 2023 1:05 pm

Surely eliminating an actor isn't difficult?
Rolluplostinspace

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms