The New World Order

A right load of bollocks...

Re: The New World Order

Postby Holly » Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:32 pm

Guest wrote:
Raving NLI wrote:
Find someone with no social life, and no friends in real life, it’s far too time consuming for normal people.

How on earth people want to get attacked constantly is beyond me.

But, of course one can control the narrative, block posts, ban people, and therefore look clever and pose as the all knowing victor in disputes.

I suppose that’s why you’ve hung on so long, but, realising it’s just creating a fantasy persona and world, you’ve seemingly got fed up of the bullshit.

Well done, it’s all bollox anyway, and you have the (absolute) Twitterspehere and many adoring followers to contend with.

Do what pleases you.

It's what Holly does and you don't have a problem with that. :dunno:

My last temporary ban was CJ in November 10th, 2021, 20 month ago, you jackass.

That you Dean?
Holly
Site Admin

Postby .SF. » Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:15 pm

> cough <
.SF.

Postby Stooo » Fri Jul 21, 2023 8:22 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Jason wrote:
In all seriousness Stoo, if you're serious about selling up then I'll take it off your hands but I won't go any higher than two figures though, especially since there are likely hosting costs and domain renewal to factor in down the road.

Will the dole cover it?

I guess you could always bring the begging bowl out like you did before, and ask for donations.

I wonder what mugs will give you money this time? Cough, no names :pmsl:

I'm a mug because I have empathy :bawlin:

People go through shit sometimes.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby ArchieG » Fri Jul 21, 2023 8:35 pm

NWO… I’m mostly upset with them cos they haven’t invited me to be a part of their evil plans.
ArchieG

Postby Stooo » Fri Jul 21, 2023 8:38 pm

ArchieG wrote:NWO… I’m mostly upset with them cos they haven’t invited me to be a part of their evil plans.

Which side of the political fence do you have to be on, I didn't even get the memo :shake head:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby ArchieG » Fri Jul 21, 2023 8:40 pm

Stooo wrote:
ArchieG wrote:NWO… I’m mostly upset with them cos they haven’t invited me to be a part of their evil plans.

Which side of the political fence do you have to be on, I didn't even get the memo :shake head:

I thought you had to be of the faith.
ArchieG

Postby Stooo » Fri Jul 21, 2023 8:59 pm

ArchieG wrote:
Stooo wrote:

I thought you had to be of the faith.

I used to be a Freemason (free and established, not figurative) and I know a lot of ritual. Am I for the chop? :yikes:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Cactus Jack » Fri Jul 21, 2023 8:59 pm

Scott Hall and Kevin Nash were OK but I never liked Hulk Hogan

Cactus Jack

Postby Stooo » Fri Jul 21, 2023 9:09 pm

Mafia style shit going on against @BylineTimes

After their continued exposure of the alleged pervert and extortionist Dan Wootton they are getting hit by the dirty tricks of the RW mafia that support and laud him including physical threats and vandalism.

Dan Wootton Reveals ‘Regrets’ and Claims ‘Dark Forces’ Attacking GB News in Response to Byline Times’ Three-Year Investigation
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 21, 2023 9:45 pm

Holly wrote:
Guest wrote:
Raving NLI wrote:
Find someone with no social life, and no friends in real life, it’s far too time consuming for normal people.

But, of course one can control the narrative, block posts, ban people, and therefore look clever and pose as the all knowing victor in disputes.

I suppose that’s why you’ve hung on so long, but, realising it’s just creating a fantasy persona and world, you’ve seemingly got fed up of the bullshit.

Well done, it’s all bollox anyway, and you have the (absolute) Twitterspehere and many adoring followers to contend with.

Do what pleases you.

That you Dean?

Not that long ago you said I was CJ posting as a guest and gave me a load of shit about logging in and then demanded to know why I didn't join. :roll:

Postby Holly » Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:41 pm

Guest wrote:
Holly wrote:
Guest wrote:
Raving NLI wrote:

Do what pleases you.

That you Dean?

Not that long ago you said I was CJ posting as a guest and gave me a load of shit about logging in and then demanded to know why I didn't join. :roll:

So? What's that got to do with me not having banned anyone in 20 month.
TBH, I don't know who you are, but I know you're a shit stirrer. Maybe a banned one from way back.

Now behave, you're a guest here :smilin:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby .SF. » Sat Jul 22, 2023 9:32 am

Holly wrote:
.SF. wrote:
Holly wrote:
You should read up on the Jamie Foxx story, it's actually quite weird.

Anyway, how about you come up with some interesting stories or subjects for a change yourself, rather than just belittle, make fun of, or dismiss everything I post?

You obviously gave up on the quiz thread, so now it's just snide at Holly's posts, right?

I looked Foxx up on Wiki but there's not much there other than he's been unwell recently. Can you point to the story you have in mind?

I'm not going to point to anything, I'm not going to allow you to keep on trolling me any longer, do you understand?
Enough is enough.

I have tried, but I will no more continue trying.
Nobody else feels the need to troll me like you do, so why do you do that?

Anyway, what happened to your quiz thread?
Bored?
More fun trolling me?

I was reminded of this as there's a brief news item today about him thanking his fans and family for their support during his illness but not much more than that - there seems to be a lot of secrecy around it.

What's the real story, or at least, the main theories about what's been going on?
.SF.

Postby Holly » Sat Jul 22, 2023 9:44 am

.SF. wrote:
Holly wrote:
.SF. wrote:
Holly wrote:

Anyway, how about you come up with some interesting stories or subjects for a change yourself, rather than just belittle, make fun of, or dismiss everything I post?

You obviously gave up on the quiz thread, so now it's just snide at Holly's posts, right?

I looked Foxx up on Wiki but there's not much there other than he's been unwell recently. Can you point to the story you have in mind?

I'm not going to point to anything, I'm not going to allow you to keep on trolling me any longer, do you understand?
Enough is enough.

Bored?
More fun trolling me?

I was reminded of this as there's a brief news item today about him thanking his fans and family for their support during his illness but not much more than that - there seems to be a lot of secrecy around it.

What's the real story, or at least, the main theories about what's been going on?

Listen, I really have no interest in having any kind of conversation with you, since you made it clear, that all you want to do is either troll me, or ridicule me.

So I'm going to ask you nicely now, please stay away from me.
Would that be OK with you?
Pretty please?
Holly
Site Admin

Postby .SF. » Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:23 am

Holly wrote:
.SF. wrote:
Holly wrote:
.SF. wrote:
Holly wrote:

Enough is enough.

Bored?
More fun trolling me?

Listen, I really have no interest in having any kind of conversation with you, since you made it clear, that all you want to do is either troll me, or ridicule me.

So I'm going to ask you nicely now, please stay away from me.
Would that be OK with you?
Pretty please?

You put up a thread on a controversial subject presumably to get a reaction, I question your views, your reply is that I'm trying to make a fool of you. That's the pattern of most of our interactions.
.SF.

Postby Holly » Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:42 am

SF wrote

You put up a thread on a controversial subject presumably to get a reaction, I question your views, your reply is that I'm trying to make a fool of you. That's the pattern of most of our interactions.

Listen SF, how many more times? I'm not interested, just go and bug someone else if you're bored. I already told you, I don't want to converse with you, question as much as you like, doesn't mean I have to answer you.

Now move on...please.
Holly
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms