The Trans Thread #2

A right load of bollocks...

Re: The Trans Thread #2

Postby Stooo » Fri May 26, 2023 7:23 pm

Guest wrote:
The bear attack scene in The Revenant was pretty gruesome.
I’d most definitely carry a large calibre handgun with amazing stopping power if I went for a stroll in the woods in the US.
I’ve read stories of people firing several rounds at a bear to stop them, and many bullets failed to penetrate the skull. :yikes:
The Kodiak Bears and the Frizzlies are the scariest, but all bears should just be given a wide berth, they’re marvellous animals.
I saw a documentary about the yeti recently, dna suggested it’s a frizzlie. A type of bear that exists in cold climates, but an older lineage than polar bears. :yikes:

Enjoy:

phpBB [video]
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Cactus Jack » Fri May 26, 2023 9:00 pm

Guest wrote:British cycling has banned trans cyclists from ladies cycling events.

That's not an entirely accurate statement.

British cycling has banmned trans cyclists from elite level cycling events, a small but significant difference.

When cycling in a fun event, or in an event where there is an 'elite' competition and an 'everyone else' competition a trans woman is perfectly entitled to compete in the 'everyone else' category. She simply cannot compete as an elite athlete.

I get that. As a fan of Grand Prix I know that a small technical rule that bans a things that could add 0.001 seconds to a car's performance is banned because the way F1 operates means that small change can make the difference between middle of the pact running and utterly dominating a season.

There are rules in cycling that mean if a pedal is 0.1 mm longer than it should be a bike is ineligible, and if you were to take that same bike to a fun tri-athlon around a local park no-one would bat and eye-lid.

British cycling aren't saying trans-women aren't women, they're anyone who has gone through male puberty has an unfair advantage - and that's what the science tells us.

So trans-women who want to cycle as women in their local clubs can do so, they just can't be women at the elite level.

There are two categories - women born as women who have live their whole lives as women, and anyone else.
Cactus Jack

Postby Middens » Sat May 27, 2023 11:55 am

This is pretty horrible. It's unhinged. Accusing people of "genocide" and also threatening suicide are unfortunately pretty common tactics used. To even begin to describe this as "genocide" (which is ridiculous) must mean it's less about a race category and more about her entire existence being based on the affirmation this brings. People don't need their sex constantly affirmed, we just are what we are, plus forcing others to do it with threats isn't going to work.

https://news.sky.com/story/emily-bridge ... y-12890238

Emily Bridges accuses British Cycling bosses of 'furthering a genocide' after transgender riders banned from female category

Emily Bridges called the national governing body a "failed organisation" that committed a "violent act" in banning transgender women from competitive female events.
Middens

Postby Guest » Sat May 27, 2023 2:18 pm

Middens wrote:This is pretty horrible. It's unhinged. Accusing people of "genocide" and also threatening suicide are unfortunately pretty common tactics used. To even begin to describe this as "genocide" (which is ridiculous) must mean it's less about a race category and more about her entire existence being based on the affirmation this brings. People don't need their sex constantly affirmed, we just are what we are, plus forcing others to do it with threats isn't going to work.

Emily Bridges accuses British Cycling bosses of 'furthering a genocide' after transgender riders banned from female category

Emily Bridges called the national governing body a "failed organisation" that committed a "violent act" in banning transgender women from competitive female events.

What a ridiculous thing to say.

Postby Holly » Sat May 27, 2023 2:33 pm

I'm so freaken sick of men infiltrating every aspect of women's lives. From sports, locker rooms, toilets, underwear, make up, beauty pageants, chest feeding, and even periods etc
Women have fought so hard for equality only to once again be kicked down by men.
Real women are being erased, why do we allow this travesty?

I believe our world has a disease that needs to be cured urgently, because what's going on right now isn't right and can't go on.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Sat May 27, 2023 3:08 pm

Holly wrote:I'm so freaken sick of men infiltrating every aspect of women's lives. From sports, locker rooms, toilets, underwear, make up, beauty pageants, chest feeding, and even periods etc
Women have fought so hard for equality only to once again be kicked down by men.

I believe our world has a disease that needs to be cured urgently, because what's going on right now isn't right and can't go on.

Chest feeding is trans-men, the rest of your post is frankly bollocks unless the 70's and 80's passed you by. You're falling for the con.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Sat May 27, 2023 3:21 pm

Stooo wrote:
Holly wrote:I'm so freaken sick of men infiltrating every aspect of women's lives. From sports, locker rooms, toilets, underwear, make up, beauty pageants, chest feeding, and even periods etc

Chest feeding is trans-men, the rest of your post is frankly bollocks unless the 70's and 80's passed you by. You're falling for the con.

I'm not falling for anything, are you kidding me? You're not a woman, so don't even go there. I find it fascinating how blokes always seems to think they know more about women than woman do.
Get outa here.
Go look after your prostate, your nasal, ear and arse hair, and let women decide what their needs are. You will never know what woman want or need. So don't even try.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Sat May 27, 2023 3:39 pm

Holly wrote:
I'm not falling for anything, are you kidding me? You're not a woman, so don't even go there. I find it fascinating how blokes always seems to think they know more about women than woman do.
Get outa here.
Go look after your prostate, your nasal, ear and arse hair and let women decide what their needs are. You will never know what woman need. So don't even try.

I have a device you know, it's in the shape of a large finger and has a soft texture and it's pink and it takes AAA batteries :leer: It has a small steel cage at the tip with a rotating blade enclosed, my kids bought it for a giggle because of my new growth spurts SO DON'T FUCKING TELL ME ABOUT NOSE AND EAR HAIR! :monkey:

In all seriousness Holls, you know that I rarely take things at face value and I had a delve into this version of moral panic a while ago. The same people funding it are behind the pro-life shit and god knows how many others. The evangelical billionaire preachers don't just buy private jets with the money that they fleece from their flock, they also buy influence.

This whole trans thing has been a non-story for thousands of years as any history book will tell you and now all of a sudden it's a problem? 136 people an hour get stabbed here but this is the important shit all of a sudden?

Have a delve. :thumbsup:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Sat May 27, 2023 4:03 pm

Stooo wrote:
Holly wrote:
Get outa here.
Go look after your prostate, your nasal, ear and arse hair and let women decide what their needs are. You will never know what woman need. So don't even try.

I have a device you know, it's in the shape of a large finger and has a soft texture and it's pink and it takes AAA batteries :leer: It has a small steel cage at the tip with a rotating blade enclosed, my kids bought it for a giggle because of my new growth spurts SO DON'T FUCKING TELL ME ABOUT NOSE AND EAR HAIR! :monkey:

In all seriousness Holls, you know that I rarely take things at face value and I had a delve into this version of moral panic a while ago. The same people funding it are behind the pro-life shit and god knows how many others. The evangelical billionaire preachers don't just buy private jets with the money that they fleece from their flock, they also buy influence.

The sad thing is, most women agree with me but are too scared to speak out in case they get cancelled. Do you think that's right?

This whole trans thing has been a non-story for thousands of years as any history book will tell you and now all of a sudden it's a problem? 136 people an hour get stabbed here but this is the important shit all of a sudden?

Have a delve. :thumbsup:

Yes it is important shit if it starts eliminating woman or make their opinions nil and void.
I don't give a shit about how people want to live their lives, but if T2F men think their opinions and feelings are more important than biological females, you bet I will speak up.Enough already, about time females stand up for their rights or trans woman will take over. Imagine it the other way around and men are suddenly being replaced by females. You wouldn't like it.This is ridiculous, we shouldn't even have to talk about this.
Biological females are under attack, and you seem OK with that.
I'm so sick of this BS. I hope we go back to normality eventually, because what's going on right now, is insane.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Sat May 27, 2023 5:26 pm

No link, no approval.

Moron.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sat May 27, 2023 5:38 pm

Stooo wrote:No link, no approval.

Moron.

Translated, it means you support trans terrorists :gigglesnshit:

Postby Stooo » Sat May 27, 2023 5:40 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:No link, no approval.

Moron.

Translated, it means you support trans terrorists :gigglesnshit:

It means that you didn't share a link you smooth brained twat.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Cactus Jack » Sat May 27, 2023 6:53 pm

Guest wrote:
Middens wrote:This is pretty horrible. It's unhinged. Accusing people of "genocide" and also threatening suicide are unfortunately pretty common tactics used. To even begin to describe this as "genocide" (which is ridiculous) must mean it's less about a race category and more about her entire existence being based on the affirmation this brings. People don't need their sex constantly affirmed, we just are what we are, plus forcing others to do it with threats isn't going to work.

Utterly ridiculous and like so many things being amplified by the right wing press not typical of trans women.

It's like the whole 'they' thing. Most trans people want to be addressed using the gender pronouns for their new gender identity, a trans woman wants to be called she and a trans man wants to be called he.

So a vanishingly low percentage of a vanishingly low percentage that very few people will ever encounter get amplified because that's the way you get traction with low information voters.
Cactus Jack

Postby Big Red Bus » Sat May 27, 2023 7:19 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
Guest wrote:

Utterly ridiculous and like so many things being amplified by the right wing press not typical of trans women.

It's like the whole 'they' thing. Most trans people want to be addressed using the gender pronouns for their new gender identity, a trans woman wants to be called she and a trans man wants to be called he.

So a vanishingly low percentage of a vanishingly low percentage that very few people will ever encounter get amplified because that's the way you get traction with low information voters.

Oh I hear you.
Cunts painted a load of bollocks on me, and even more cunts actually believed it :grrrrr:
Thick as shit.
Big Red Bus

Postby Guest » Sat May 27, 2023 7:56 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
Guest wrote:

Thank you for saying this. As a trans woman, this Emily Bridges character does not speak for me!

As I understand it, the men's category has been broadened to an "open" category so anyone can join. That seems like a fair compromise to me.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms