The Trans Thread #2

A right load of bollocks...

Re: The Trans Thread #2

Postby Stooo » Wed May 24, 2023 6:40 pm

Middens wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Do trans men scare you as well?

Probably not...

Not at all. Weird that. But I do think it would be an act of cruelty and stupidity to place a trans man in a male prison... for the trans man.

It is I suppose, I understand that the majority of trans folk are F2M and there's little to no outrage other than the stuff about 'chest feeding' that somehow got skewed towards M2F with fake tits feeding stolen babies for some reason :dunno: I've seen pictures of of trans-men and may well have met quite a few, in fact there's many examples in history of their achievements which makes me ask: Why is the hate directed towards M2F, it's mainly baseless apart from some oddballs whereas F2M is admired even though they get banded with the same anti-trans slurs?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Red Okktober » Wed May 24, 2023 7:34 pm

Stooo wrote:
It is I suppose, I understand that the majority of trans folk are F2M and there's little to no outrage other than the stuff about 'chest feeding' that somehow got skewed towards M2F with fake tits feeding stolen babies for some reason :dunno: I've seen pictures of of trans-men and may well have met quite a few, in fact there's many examples in history of their achievements which makes me ask: Why is the hate directed towards M2F, it's mainly baseless apart from some oddballs whereas F2M is admired even though they get banded with the same anti-trans slurs?

You probably don't see it, but a lot of M2F look fucking ridiculous and aren't in the slightest bit passable. Broad shoulders, massive hands, Adams apple, size 11 feet, square jawline etc, squeezed into a Laura Ashley frock isn't a good look - a lot of them look as if they should be on the Sex Offenders Register, and some of them probably are.

Whereas F2M are more likely to get away with the fey, androgynous look. Stick on a pair of trousers and bit of bumfluff and Bab's your uncle.

There's also the creepy, pervy side associated with men dressing as women. You yourself have told us that men 'disguise' themselves as women in order to sexually assault them. Do you have any examples of women disguising themselves as men in order to carry out sexual assaults on real men?

It's bloody obvious why there is more negativity directed at M2F than F2M.
Red Okktober

Postby Stooo » Wed May 24, 2023 7:44 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Stooo wrote:

You probably don't see it, but a lot of M2F look fucking ridiculous and aren't in the slightest bit passable. Broad shoulders, massive hands, Adams apple, size 11 feet, square jawline etc, squeezed into a Laura Ashley frock isn't a good look - a lot of them look as if they should be on the Sex Offenders Register, and some of them probably are.

Whereas F2M are more likely to get away with the fey, androgynous look. Stick on a pair of trousers and bit of bumfluff and Bab's your uncle.

There's also the creepy, pervy side associated with men dressing as women. You yourself have told us that men 'disguise' themselves as women in order to sexually assault them. Do you have any examples of women disguising themselves as men in order to carry out sexual assaults on real men?

It's bloody obvious why there is more negativity directed at M2F than F2M.

QED: Toxic masculinity.

No-one cares if you wear your wife's knickers Red :mrgreen:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Thu May 25, 2023 1:17 am

We also never hear of F2M trans wanting to compete in men's sports...gee, I wonder why?
Is it possible that they don't have the physical capabilities?
I also wonder if they'd feel comfortable going into a men's locker rooms, changing rooms or men's prison.We never hear about the F2M trans peoples opinion on that subject.
And why are there so many more M2F trans than the other way around?
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Cactus Jack » Thu May 25, 2023 4:49 pm

Holly wrote:And why are there so many more M2F trans than the other way around?

The science on that is uncertain but here is what is held the most likely theory.

In the early stages of development all embryos are the same and, if certain bio-chemical triggers don't go off - will become girls as the continue to gestate. Roughly 50% of embryos should be pre-programmed to become male at some point but those triggers don't always operate and the child develops into a normal girl.

Some of the triggers change the way the body develops and some change the way the brain and cognitive processes develop and they don't go off at the same time.

The current theory is that usually the body change trigger goes off first and, once detected, brain and cognitive process changes follow as the 'maleness' - for want of a better word - comes through.

When the body change trigger happens and the other triggers fail you get a person who is still - in their brain and in terms of cognitive processing - a woman. And studies have found trans-women's brains react more like women's brains than like men's and this can cause real problems, a body - and particularly one part of the body -is pumping in hormones that the brain simply can't deal with.

It's far less likely that the cognitive processes will change to male if the body change trigger hasn't gone off first.

That's from a lot of bio-chemistry and biology that I don't really understand that was explained to me slowly and patiently when I asked why there are more girls born than boys even when those who selectively terminate pregnancies tend to terminate girls more than boys.

For what it's worth that's a best guess.

And I agree that anyone who has been through male puberty - whether natural or similuated as the USSR used to do with some of its female athletes, should not compete in women's sports
Cactus Jack

Postby Stooo » Thu May 25, 2023 7:15 pm

Holly wrote:We also never hear of F2M trans wanting to compete in men's sports...gee, I wonder why?
I also wonder if they'd feel comfortable going into a men's locker rooms, changing rooms or men's prison.We never hear about the F2M trans peoples opinion on that subject.

I just Googled rather than relying on something that I read on a FB comment or something :dunno:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Thu May 25, 2023 10:08 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:

did I mention that 82 stones of aggressive meat is heading towards your terrified and fragile human body at around 28 mph? OK hoss, good luck with the aim.

Stoo, are you claiming you can outrun a Grizzly? :yikes: You aren't Usain Bolt so I doubt it very much, they can run 40 mph and they have incredible stamina too.

No.

The bear attack scene in The Revenant was pretty gruesome.
I’d most definitely carry a large calibre handgun with amazing stopping power if I went for a stroll in the woods in the US.
I’ve read stories of people firing several rounds at a bear to stop them, and many bullets failed to penetrate the skull. :yikes:
The Kodiak Bears and the Frizzlies are the scariest, but all bears should just be given a wide berth, they’re marvellous animals.
I saw a documentary about the yeti recently, dna suggested it’s a frizzlie. A type of bear that exists in cold climates, but an older lineage than polar bears. :yikes:

Postby AI » Thu May 25, 2023 10:14 pm

Stooo wrote:
Holly wrote:We also never hear of F2M trans wanting to compete in men's sports...gee, I wonder why?

I just Googled rather than relying on something that I read on a FB comment or something :dunno:

AI just got a man walking again, when it should be impossible for him to do so.
RoboCop is becoming a reality.
Will you be supporting cyborgs in athletics competitions against poor feeble humans?
And will you be 100% in support of their carrying out oil changes in the ladies? :gigglesnshit:
AI

Postby Holly » Thu May 25, 2023 10:33 pm

Stooo wrote:

What's FB and Trans men bodybuilders got to do with this?
Holly
Site Admin

Postby This is a modern world » Thu May 25, 2023 11:01 pm

Holly wrote:
Stooo wrote:

The Metaverse, anyone can be whatever they want to be.
This is a modern world

Postby Holly » Fri May 26, 2023 6:51 am

Cactus Jack wrote:
Holly wrote:And why are there so many more M2F trans than the other way around?

The science on that is uncertain but here is what is held the most likely theory.

In the early stages of development all embryos are the same and, if certain bio-chemical triggers don't go off - will become girls as the continue to gestate. Roughly 50% of embryos should be pre-programmed to become male at some point but those triggers don't always operate and the child develops into a normal girl.

Some of the triggers change the way the body develops and some change the way the brain and cognitive processes develop and they don't go off at the same time.

The current theory is that usually the body change trigger goes off first and, once detected, brain and cognitive process changes follow as the 'maleness' - for want of a better word - comes through.

When the body change trigger happens and the other triggers fail you get a person who is still - in their brain and in terms of cognitive processing - a woman. And studies have found trans-women's brains react more like women's brains than like men's and this can cause real problems, a body - and particularly one part of the body -is pumping in hormones that the brain simply can't deal with.

It's far less likely that the cognitive processes will change to male if the body change trigger hasn't gone off first.

That's from a lot of bio-chemistry and biology that I don't really understand that was explained to me slowly and patiently when I asked why there are more girls born than boys even when those who selectively terminate pregnancies tend to terminate girls more than boys.

For what it's worth that's a best guess.

And I agree that anyone who has been through male puberty - whether natural or similuated as the USSR used to do with some of its female athletes, should not compete in women's sports

Yes, that kind of makes sense.
It's interesting that all embryos start off as female, it kind of refutes the claim that Eve came from Adam's rib, since the female gene was created first :smilin:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Fri May 26, 2023 10:13 am

British cycling has banned trans cyclists from ladies cycling events.

Postby Middens » Fri May 26, 2023 12:03 pm

Guest wrote:British cycling has banned trans cyclists from ladies cycling events.

It's getting bizarre in cycling. Particularly in the US. One cycling event had two out of the three on the winners podium being trans women. Trans women who competed in the male events a year before "smashing" records. :dunno:
Middens

Postby Middens » Fri May 26, 2023 12:08 pm

Holly wrote:
Stooo wrote:

I think a trans man won a gay beauty pageant too against men. :pmsl:
Middens

Postby Holly » Fri May 26, 2023 12:54 pm

Middens wrote:
Holly wrote:
Stooo wrote:

I think a trans man won a gay beauty pageant too against men. :pmsl:

Brilliant, it gets better by the day :facepalm:

Like this beauty who won a local Miss America Beauty Pageant back in November.

Holly
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms