Aliens?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Aliens?

Postby Stooo » Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:20 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
3rdleg. wrote:
Except they're not, which is where I have a problem as a thinking adult

So all that has been published lately, the commities, the data, and I mean hard data that is undisputable, all of it is make believe? :pmsl: :pmsl: :pointlaugh: Stooo :off head:

Yeah mate :smilin:

Is he being serious, or is he taking the piss out of the aliens are real brigade?

I did a stint at the 'birds aren't real' thing a while ago, it's scary how easy it is to pull off :yikes:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby LordRaven » Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:54 am

It seems that carbon dioxide is being made under the ice of Europa and making its way to the surface. :yikes:

Is something breathing in that sub surface ocean :kinell:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby 3rdleg. » Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:46 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
3rdleg. wrote:
Except they're not, which is where I have a problem as a thinking adult

So all that has been published lately, the commities, the data, and I mean hard data that is undisputable, all of it is make believe? :pmsl: :pmsl: :pointlaugh: Stooo :off head:

Yeah mate :smilin:

Is he being serious, or is he taking the piss out of the aliens are real brigade?

I did a stint at the 'birds aren't real' thing a while ago, it's scary how easy it is to pull off :yikes:

I am glad you got released, the meds seem to be working Stooo, keep it up.. :hand:
3rdleg.

Postby Stooo » Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:56 pm

3rdleg. wrote:I am glad you got released, the meds seem to be working Stooo, keep it up.. :hand:

It was really easy but seeing someone doubt in the evidence of their own eyes was a bit disturbing. The person was a big maga/brexit/boris fan who was in the BNP :dunno:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby 3rdleg. » Fri Sep 22, 2023 5:00 pm

Stooo wrote:
3rdleg. wrote:I am glad you got released, the meds seem to be working Stooo, keep it up.. :hand:

It was really easy but seeing someone doubt in the evidence of their own eyes was a bit disturbing. The person was a big maga/brexit/boris fan who was in the BNP :dunno:

Your Brexit worries, Don't care or give a shit. But glad you are feeling better.

So back to the topic, now it can't be ridiculed.. Well it can but then you will have to have a mentality of like 10-20 years ago. :trollface:

Old Hat Stooo, doesn't carry any more. :more beer:
3rdleg.

Postby Stooo » Fri Sep 22, 2023 5:10 pm

3rdleg. wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Your Brexit worries, Don't care or give a shit. But glad you are feeling better.

So back to the topic, now it can't be ridiculed.. Well it can but then you will have to have a mentality of like 10-20 years ago. :trollface:

Yes of course.

Meanwhile...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby 3rdleg. » Fri Sep 22, 2023 5:16 pm

Stooo wrote:
3rdleg. wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Yes of course.

Meanwhile...

Meanwhile, Stooo lives in the past and believes Carl Sagen wasn't a stool pigeon and a front for the nay sayers.
3rdleg.

Postby LordRaven » Sat Sep 23, 2023 1:15 pm

“jwst finally finds signs of alien life!” :kinell:

https://www.google.com/search?client=sa ... ULI00,st:0

This is interesting, and I do hope they gather more data on this exoplanet that has signs of life detected by JWST.

It’s a super earth covered in an ocean, but with signs of life in its hot ocean.

Hot meaning temperatures on par with those found around deep sea smokers here on earth, which we know are teeming with life.

Life on earth lives at extreme hot or cold temperatures, therefore this, along with the chemical signatures detected by JWST are quite a find in the search for alien life, even if it’s on par with the microbial plant and animal life found around geysers in Yellowstone.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Sat Sep 23, 2023 4:52 pm

I’ve never heard of a Kilonova, until today.

I’m hoping none happen in our vicinity of space, or we are well and truly fucked!

As would any alien race near one.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Stooo » Sat Sep 23, 2023 4:55 pm

Snide.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby LordRaven » Mon Sep 25, 2023 6:45 pm

Stooo wrote:Snide.

Having just read 3rd Leg’s post to you above, it’s clear you’ve opted to launch a vendetta against me.
Good people don’t behave in such a manner, they try and produce reasonable arguments and win with words and not “fuck off, snide, or I’ll ban you” posts.

It’s pretty awful behaviours, and, as I’m not at all well, I’ll leave you in peace so that you look around for someone else to harass unfairly.
Goodnight!
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 25, 2023 8:47 pm

LordRaven wrote:

Having just read 3rd Leg’s post to you above, it’s clear you’ve opted to launch a vendetta against me.
Good people don’t behave in such a manner, they try and produce reasonable arguments and win with words and not “fuck off, snide, or I’ll ban you” posts.

It’s pretty awful behaviours, and, as I’m not at all well, I’ll leave you in peace so that you look around for someone else to harass unfairly.
Goodnight!

Being unwell hasn't stopped you from dishing it out. I hope you feel better soon

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Sep 25, 2023 9:27 pm

Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Goodnight!

Being unwell hasn't stopped you from dishing it out. I hope you feel better soon

And so it shouldn't.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 25, 2023 9:31 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Goodnight!

And so it shouldn't.

No, just as it shouldn't stop him from manning up and taking it back, but there it is.

Well enough to dish it, too ill to take it. It must be a rough tough soldier thing.

Postby LordRaven » Tue Sep 26, 2023 12:14 pm

Guest wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Goodnight!

And so it shouldn't.

No, just as it shouldn't stop him from manning up and taking it back, but there it is.

Well enough to dish it, too ill to take it. It must be a rough tough soldier thing.

Oh please! Are you really that simple?
No need to answer, we know you are.

Feeling a bit better today, thanks :thumbsup:
LordRaven
Twat.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms