Happy Anniversary Ukraine/Russia

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Happy Anniversary Ukraine/Russia

Postby Stooo » Sat Dec 02, 2023 2:27 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:We need 20,000 men per month to survive!" [/size]Ukraine's top General admits DEFEAT

Ukraine's top general admits there is NO military plan for 2024 because they have no army left. General Zaluzhnyi during a closed door meeting with members of Ukraine's parliament admitted they need 20,000 men per month to join the military ranks in order to keep the status quo.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfYgpcH-DUA

Checked them out a bit :gigglesnshit:

About
We want to be informed; our constitutional “right to know” should not be compromised by media-driven falsehoods and corporate storylines. Redacted, with Natali and Clayton Morris, is a concerted effort to save the truth, preserve information, and fight propaganda.

Clayton Morris is a former Fox News anchor. In Redacted, Clayton and his wife Natali look at the legal, social, financial, and personal issues that matter to you. They want to set the record straight and bring you the stories nobody else tells. Along with the facts and the complete picture, Redacted offers real-world analysis without an agency driven by corporate overloads. With Clayton’s extensive journalism experience, he isn’t afraid to demand the truth from authorities. Redacted is an independent platform, unencumbered by external factors or restrictive policies, on which Clayton and Natali Morris bring you quality information, balanced reporting, constructive debate, and thoughtful narratives.

Doesn't look like a sketchy RW outlet appearing to broadcast actual news that the RW owned MSM doesn't want you to know at all :laughing:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Dec 02, 2023 8:22 pm

Stooo you're that strung up on left and right that the actual items presented are meaningless to you.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Stooo » Sat Dec 02, 2023 10:20 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Stooo you're that strung up on left and right that the actual items presented are meaningless to you.

I try to do my own research mate, it tends to upset people who tell me to do my own research :thumbsup:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 02, 2023 10:51 pm

The upcoming presidential elections will be interesting, I expect a lot of falls from high windows, suicides, sudden inexplicable deaths, jailing of opposition, total control of the media, and fuck all opposition.
Or will the undercurrents of discontent, that are evident all across Russia, cause another revolution?

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:13 pm

I’m more than a bit concerned for Ukraine now that the yanks voted against a new aid package.

Europe needs to take note and ramp up arms production, and aid to Ukraine, because if Ukraine fails to keep Putin at bay, then europe will find Russian soldiers staring at them over European borders.

If Trump gets in, then he might not even keep the US commuted to NATO and europe will be fucked.

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms