Happy Anniversary Ukraine/Russia

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Happy Anniversary Ukraine/Russia

Postby ArchieG » Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:37 am

Text wrote:
ArchieG wrote:Yeah, I expect he blames his lack of Oscars on ‘telling the truth’, whereas really it’s cos he’s a rubbish actor who’s never made a decent film, and is a massive twat.

And his bloody relatives are trying to nest on my roof :grrrrr:

Spooky coincidence that today's front page news in one of the cheap daily rags covers that very topic! :yikes:
"48% of Brits now victims of seagulls. Feathered scumbags are at it again."
Didn't read it but I imagine it's more than just 'up on the roof' stuff too.
https://www.tomorrowspapers.co.uk/daily ... 023-03-21/

They’re amazing in the air, horrific close up. The one year I was a bit slack and let them nest, they went mental every time we went on our balcony. They seriously do use shit as a weapon, they’re able to aim it.Then, when one of their chicks died, they pitched it off the roof onto the balcony. The nest is a rough affair of sticks, shit and feathers, plus the leftovers of every meal they bring back there. Chip wrappers, bones from the dustbin, crabs, rotten fish, and meat from roadkill. Then theres the noise. Plus they harass the songbirds, crows, and even raptors. Apart from sea eagles, those mofos scare the crap out of everything else round here. I reckon they’d even have a go at Steven, or Vlad, given a chance.
ArchieG

Postby Ping Goo » Wed Mar 22, 2023 3:52 pm

There is a very long border between the Chinese and Russians, which will help a lot when all the extra "farming equipment" starts being transported to Moscow from China. :whistle:
Ping Goo

Postby Text » Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:44 pm

ArchieG wrote:
Text wrote:
ArchieG wrote:Yeah, I expect he blames his lack of Oscars on ‘telling the truth’, whereas really it’s cos he’s a rubbish actor who’s never made a decent film, and is a massive twat.

And his bloody relatives are trying to nest on my roof :grrrrr:

Spooky coincidence that today's front page news in one of the cheap daily rags covers that very topic! :yikes:
"48% of Brits now victims of seagulls. Feathered scumbags are at it again."
Didn't read it but I imagine it's more than just 'up on the roof' stuff too.
https://www.tomorrowspapers.co.uk/daily ... 023-03-21/

They’re amazing in the air, horrific close up. The one year I was a bit slack and let them nest, they went mental every time we went on our balcony. They seriously do use shit as a weapon, they’re able to aim it.Then, when one of their chicks died, they pitched it off the roof onto the balcony. The nest is a rough affair of sticks, shit and feathers, plus the leftovers of every meal they bring back there. Chip wrappers, bones from the dustbin, crabs, rotten fish, and meat from roadkill. Then theres the noise. Plus they harass the songbirds, crows, and even raptors. Apart from sea eagles, those mofos scare the crap out of everything else round here. I reckon they’d even have a go at Steven, or Vlad, given a chance.

So basically the little bleeders are flying rats! Winged rodents, if you will.
Eww.
Text

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:13 pm

Russian propaganda does like to exaggerate, a solid lump of depleted uranium in a tank round can’t be compared to a nuclear weapon, and yet they try to convince, more themselves than, others that it is :gigglesnshit:
Russian prosecutors have issued arrest warrants for the judges at the ICC who issued the international arrest warrant for Mr Putin, and the latter’s mate in Hungary wouldn’t act on it if Putin popped over for a visit either.
What a stupid idea it was to issue the warrant for Putin anyway, what Mong thought that one up?
Where are Bush and Blair’s arrest warrants?
Rationality has now become a causality, following the truth being killed off in week one of this daft war.
Putin wants an off ramp, a dignified one, China seems to be offering a peace plan with some points Ukraine would be happy with, but they want all invaders out of Ukraine and a return to 2014 borders. Which includes Crimea.
We are in for a long old grinding war, with no light at the end of the tunnel at the moment.
I feel sorry for the troops, on both sides, being sent to their inevitable deaths, the only winners are the arms suppliers, they have a wonderful new testing ground.

Postby ArchieG » Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:47 pm

Very like them, though rats are quite clean at home. They leave all their shite in someone elses home. Herring gulls are the Vlad Putins of the gull world. Vicious, utterly without charm or saving grace, constantly spoiling for a fight. And they smell.
ArchieG

Postby Text » Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:41 pm

ArchieG wrote:Very like them, though rats are quite clean at home. They leave all their shite in someone elses home. Herring gulls are the Vlad Putins of the gull world. Vicious, utterly without charm or saving grace, constantly spoiling for a fight. And they smell.

... :yikes: Move house!!
Text

Postby Preghorsin’ » Sat Mar 25, 2023 2:55 am

Russia is now China’s bitch, cheap energy, minerals, pipelines, and perhaps land, China openly say they want Vladivostok back.
A weakened Russia suits the big Panda, he won’t supply arms because he doesn’t want them to win. Weakened Russia will be easier for him to control. He wants the war to end though, all this international trade on hold is no good for the Chinese economy, he wants normal service to resume.
Head of Wagner openly denying there are Nazis or NATO in Ukraine, saying they’re just fighting Ukrainians armed with western weapons is brave. What are the odds on him falling out of a high window soon?
Brave man, or a stupid one, criticise Putin and expect the worse.
Preghorsin’

Postby Stooo » Sat Mar 25, 2023 5:45 pm

ArchieG wrote:Very like them, though rats are quite clean at home. They leave all their shite in someone elses home. Herring gulls are the Vlad Putins of the gull world. Vicious, utterly without charm or saving grace, constantly spoiling for a fight. And they smell.

They are very beautiful though, they're the main gull in the bay and I just love to look at them.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:16 am

Western public support is suffering fatigue.
People have lost or are rapidly losing interest.
The news cycle has moved on we have pervert news readers and boy becomes girl stories to keep us amused angry entertained distracted so why on earth would people still be supporting the corrupt country that is Ukraine?
How about the following story?
You think it's false?
Maybe this ex marine doesn't know what he's talking about?

"They're all dead, and Ukraine has no real men left" - Scott Ritter

Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:46 am

Lordy I would appreciate your take on this.
It's a very disturbing and quite depressing twenty minute analysis of where this war is at and why Biden is talking up putting America on a military footing... to produce desperately needed armaments.
Please ignore those on here who suck at the propaganda patriotic tit start flapping their arms and their gums in outrage and say shit like Scott Ritter must be a Putin stooge! Rollup is a Putin sympathiser ! Just watch the vid. Then give me a sober assessment.This guy is one of Americas most famous ex marines I think he talks a lot of sense.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Raving NLI » Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:57 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Lordy I would appreciate your take on this.
It's a very disturbing and quite depressing twenty minute analysis of where this war is at and why Biden is talking up putting America on a military footing... to produce desperately needed armaments.
Please ignore those on here who suck at the propaganda patriotic tit start flapping their arms and their gums in outrage and say shit like Scott Ritter must be a Putin stooge! Rollup is a Putin sympathiser ! Just watch the vid. Then give me a sober assessment.This guy is one of Americas most famous ex marines I think he talks a lot of sense.

Brilliant! He’s an ex military man, and just like myself and all my friends who are bloody annoyed by the lack of rearming in the face of a potential world conflict, he’s using his platform to highlight that the US is not prepared for such a conflict.
He’s using Ukraine as an example, saying it’s destined to fail and be overrun by Russia, which means Russian troops will be on the border with NATO countries, and Moldova will get absorbed into Vlad’s rebuilding of a Russian Empire.

Simply put, he’s playing devil’s advocate in my opinion, to scare the shit out of NATO with a wake up call to get onto a war footing and step up armaments production drastically - it’s exactly what I would do to scare the shit out of our leaders, had I such a platform and the respect that he carries from his military service.

With all the talk of war weariness, and Trump etc calling for cutting of aid to Ukraine, he’s trying to give them a wake up call, because taking such a course would imperil Europe and NATO.

Reading between the lines, I’d say that he’s telling them that if they don’t stop Russia in Ukraine, they will be shooting themselves in the foot.

Regarding the Ukrainians employing sick/unfit to fight sorts, please know the Russians do the same. I’ve taken a keen interest in the videos of intercepted telephone calls home from Russian draftees, poor bastards, thrown into combat with minimal training and told that they have special units to shoot them if they retreat.

Videos of entire units refusing to fight are commonplace too, morale is crap because they’re short of food rations, water, weapons and ammunition, plus they use 1950’s designed tanks and armaments. A clear sign they’re thought of as nothing more than cannon fodder.

Ukraine made a classic mistake with their western supplied Leopards and Bradley’s, they attempted armoured attacks in daylight, were identified by drones and taken out by mines, missiles, artillery, and airborne launched missiles.

They’ve reverted to using their superior night vision numbers to send engineers and infantry in at night to remove mined, clear paths through minefields, identify strongpoints and assault Russian trenches. A 3-1 ration is needed for the attacking side, but Ukrainian troops often go in 1-1 and attack Russian trenches. That’s hard work and leads to hide casualties on both sides, but they make small gains, measured by hundreds of metres- however, it’s the only thing to do.

At the same time, their long range weapons are taking out supply and ammo dumps plus Russian HQ’s to put a strain on the Russian command and control and logistics to starve them of food Ammo and orders.
The last time they did that they had people on the ground, probably civvies, who told them when Russians sent in to clear the damage and remove bodies from first strike.
They then unleashed another barrage at all sites with cluster munitions to kill as many Russian troops as they could, because they’re acutely aware that the more bodies getting sent back to Russia, the more public resentment will build against the war.

Poor bastards, on both sides, Russian defenders can be poorly trained troops in those miles and miles of defensive positions, the Ukrainians can only send in their best trained to take those positions.

It’s a numbers game, Russia thinks it has a never ending supply of meat, Ukraine knows it does not, so their doctrine is to kill as many Russians as they can.

What a waste of lives, I’ve a feeling it won’t end this year, it’s going to be a long bloody conflict, which is just what Vlad wants to wear the Ukrainians down - as per what Mr Ritter said.
Raving NLI

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:53 pm

The US and its allies have already sent nearly $50 billion in aid and equipment to Ukraine’s military over the past year. To keep that up, and to rebuild its own stockpiles, the Pentagon is racing to re-arm, embarking on the biggest increase in ammunition production in decades and putting portions of the US defense industry on a war-footing despite America technically not being at war.
https://edition.cnn.com/2023/02/19/politics/mike-turner-mike-mccaul-ukraine-military-cnntv/index.html
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Jul 19, 2023 2:35 pm

Thanks for your time Lordy.
The part I find very concerning is the lack of munitions and parts of the American machine now having to go into overdrive to try and produce the stuff as quickly as possible to play catch up.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Raving NLI » Wed Jul 19, 2023 3:10 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Thanks for your time Lordy.
The part I find very concerning is the lack of munitions and parts of the American machine now having to go into overdrive to try and produce the stuff as quickly as possible to play catch up.

Should TrumpMong get voted in again, he will get a security brief that’ll explain just how fucking stupid he is in his assertions he can end the war in a day, and stop all aid to Ukraine. He’s a clueless, thick twat!

The fact he thinks Putin is his friend clearly demonstrates that he’s got no clear grasp on reality, or that Putin actually plays him, because the latter knows full well how to play the stupid bastard, merely by flattering him.

Biden knows full well what’s going on, and he and NATO leaders have a huge task on their hands to keep the Bear at bay. If they don’t then Ukraine will fall, followed by Moldova and we will then have Russian troops within metres of NATO borders.
Raving NLI

Postby Raving NLI » Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:09 pm

Vlad is clearly crapping his panties over Ukrainian advances toward Crimea.

He’s pulled out of the Grain Deal and declared any ships heading to and from Ukrainian ports as potential arms carriers, which has an undoubted truth to it.

He’s clearly hoping to fuck up the Ukrainian economy, because Poland won’t allow Ukrainian grain through its borders, as that will fuck up European economies.

Clever move, he’s hoping the impact on the failing Ukrainian economy will cause them to want to hold peace talks.

Personally, I think the Ukrainians will keep on resisting any kind of talks until the last Russian soldier is ejected from their country.

That is, unless Trump gets in and forces then to the table.
Raving NLI

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms