Summer Sale Cross Channel savings

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Summer Sale Cross Channel savings

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:02 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Being a meat eater it wouldn't concern me that I might be eating cat or dog or horse or budgie.
When I was a kid a lot of people bred a lot of budgies in lofts and basements and you can produce lots in a short space of time.
If they are easy to get the meat off that might be the ideal fake chicken or whatever.
Rabbit is surely a lot easier to fake into goat and a real money spinner because with very little expense and or labour they breed like... rabbits!
Gotta be easier and more profitable than finding scrawny stray dogs or dog napping.
If you fill a garden shed with straw and hay and chuck a male and female in you'll have a thousand in a very short space of time.
Mmmm maybe a good way through the cost of living crisis.

I'm sorry

what???

budgie?????

sorry I'm proper laughing here

would you care for breast or thigh?

Thighs would be a bit stingy or should that be stringy?
No idea what they's taste like but if yo were going to substitute chicken and pork with dog surely that would be labour intensive and pricey... I'd give rabbit and budgie a go... so cheap... cheep as some might say.

are you confusing budgies with something bigger like maybe a parrot?

rabbits are a reasonable call though, but I tend to think that meat in currys is exactly what it claims to be, ok low grade but from the animal it says

mutton rather than lamb, and old boilers rather than grade A chickens - no old boiler comments please :mrgreen:

Mutton can be so much tastier than lamb!
If you can get some from a local butcher and go online for recipe's.
When I was a kid it's the only lamb us northern working class kids got in stews and just thinking of the flavour and aroma wants me going getting some now.
Ideal slow cooker food.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby LordRaven » Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:02 pm

xtras1 wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
LordRaven wrote:No lads, let’s not be so silly, I’m a creature of habit, and I go to those places where I’ve got Asian friends and restaurant owners and staff who know me, plus where I know they have Big Games on, and the food and beers are fantastic.
Why go anywhere else?

I’m with you on that..

Couldn’t eat Indian before a match though :laughing:

We eat during the matches Xtras, the places I go have waiter service, so we just order beers and curry and watch the Big Screen(s).
Beer Curry and Football, what’s not to like?

You eat during a match!

Nooooo I couldn’t, I can’t I get too stressed :bawlin:

Nobody’s asking you to play and eat
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:04 pm

The dinghy people can look forward to Budgie Rabbit and Mutton dishes.
It’ll make the channel crossing all the more bearable.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby xtras1 » Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:04 pm

You are not right in the head Raven :gigglesnshit:

Sit down meal at a match :mrgreen:
xtras1

Postby Grafenwalder » Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:04 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:As long as we stubbornly refuse to try we won't know how successful it could be will we? Meanwhile your solution is to allow the rubber boats to continue and ship those that make it off to a country we paid £120 million to despite its human rights record.

Brilliant. :roll:

Your inability to answer and explain why you think registering in France will work, when I’ve explained all the reasons why immigrants are simply too scared to use such a facility, shines through!

Plain common sense and logic alone should tell you why it would work. We've already done the alternative which has a habit of drowning people so we know that doesn't work. Your assumption of immigrants being "too scared" to be processed is moot given they'd go through the same procedure here.
Grafenwalder

Postby Dean » Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:06 pm

Grafenwalder wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:As long as we stubbornly refuse to try we won't know how successful it could be will we? Meanwhile your solution is to allow the rubber boats to continue and ship those that make it off to a country we paid £120 million to despite its human rights record.

Your inability to answer and explain why you think registering in France will work, when I’ve explained all the reasons why immigrants are simply too scared to use such a facility, shines through!

Plain common sense and logic alone should tell you why it would work. We've already done the alternative which has a habit of drowning people so we know that doesn't work. Your assumption of immigrants being "too scared" to be processed is moot given they'd go through the same procedure here.

See there’s your problem. The first 5 words don’t apply to Raven.
Dean

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:06 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Being a meat eater it wouldn't concern me that I might be eating cat or dog or horse or budgie.
When I was a kid a lot of people bred a lot of budgies in lofts and basements and you can produce lots in a short space of time.
If they are easy to get the meat off that might be the ideal fake chicken or whatever.
Rabbit is surely a lot easier to fake into goat and a real money spinner because with very little expense and or labour they breed like... rabbits!
Gotta be easier and more profitable than finding scrawny stray dogs or dog napping.
If you fill a garden shed with straw and hay and chuck a male and female in you'll have a thousand in a very short space of time.
Mmmm maybe a good way through the cost of living crisis.

I'm sorry

what???

budgie?????

sorry I'm proper laughing here

would you care for breast or thigh?

Thighs would be a bit stingy or should that be stringy?
No idea what they's taste like but if yo were going to substitute chicken and pork with dog surely that would be labour intensive and pricey... I'd give rabbit and budgie a go... so cheap... cheep as some might say.

are you confusing budgies with something bigger like maybe a parrot?

rabbits are a reasonable call though, but I tend to think that meat in currys is exactly what it claims to be, ok low grade but from the animal it says

mutton rather than lamb, and old boilers rather than grade A chickens - no old boiler comments please :mrgreen:

Mutton can be so much tastier than lamb!
If you can get some from a local butcher and go online for recipe's.
When I was a kid it's the only lamb us northern working class kids got in stews and just thinking of the flavour and aroma wants me going getting some now.
Ideal slow cooker food.

my dad loved mutton, we had a local butcher that sometimes had mutton in (hogget as well) and he'd snaffle it up

like you, when I was growing up it was a staple, mutton neck in a lancashire hotpot
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby LordRaven » Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:13 pm

xtras1 wrote:You are not right in the head Raven :gigglesnshit:

Are you trying to tell me that not once did you find yourself munching away on something when watching The Lionesses matches?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby xtras1 » Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:21 pm

LordRaven wrote:

Are you trying to tell me that not once did you find yourself munching away on something when watching The Lionesses matches?

Ummm yeah to be honest I did, but no waiter service just stuffing my face manually!

I’m talking about when Arsenal play.. :mrgreen:
xtras1

Postby LordRaven » Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:22 pm

Grafenwalder wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Again, refused/absolutely incapable of answering, a total lack of courage in your own convictions.
Stop spouting hot air, give me real reasons why you think it would:
1. Encourage immigrants with a morbid fear of using such a system in France?
2. When they are avoided officialdom?
3. When they are trying desperately to get to England and register?
4. When they’ve no wish to register and get stuck in France?
5. When they’ve already paid the dinghy gangs and don’t want to waste that money spent?
6. When the dinghy gangs are telling them that they’ll just get locked up?

You’re lying! You have fuck all faith in immigrants registering for asylum in Britain when still in France.
For all the same reasons the immigrants themselves would have no faith either, and therefore wouldn’t use such a thing.

You’re ignoring what the immigrants themselves are experiencing, because not one of them would stick they’d head above the parapet in France for fear of being banged up - and you know that!

I challenge you to explain how it would work?

I doubt you’ll answer because you know it’s unworkable!
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Dean » Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:24 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Again, refused/absolutely incapable of answering, a total lack of courage in your own convictions.
Stop spouting hot air, give me real reasons why you think it would:
1. Encourage immigrants with a morbid fear of using such a system in France?
2. When they are avoided officialdom?
3. When they are trying desperately to get to England and register?
4. When they’ve no wish to register and get stuck in France?
5. When they’ve already paid the dinghy gangs and don’t want to waste that money spent?
6. When the dinghy gangs are telling them that they’ll just get locked up?

You’re lying! You have fuck all faith in immigrants registering for asylum in Britain when still in France.
For all the same reasons the immigrants themselves would have no faith either, and therefore wouldn’t use such a thing.

You’re ignoring what the immigrants themselves are experiencing, because not one of them would stick they’d head above the parapet in France for fear of being banged up - and you know that!

I challenge you to explain how it would work?

I doubt you’ll answer because you know it’s unworkable!

I’m not keen on this idea. Who will drive my Uber if we don’t let them in?
Dean

Postby LordRaven » Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:24 pm

xtras1 wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Ummm yeah to be honest I did, but no waiter service just stuffing my face manually!

LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Holly » Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:27 pm

When I first came to NZ we were invited to a home cooked dinner by a family. On the menu was mutton. Coming from Vienna, lamb/sheep meat is not really a common type of meat we eat a lot of. In the country yes, not so much in the city. Anyway, I never tasted anything so disgusting. Apart from the fact it was tough as old booths, it had this really strong sheep taste and smell. Long story short, I felt myself gagging at the table and knew I would chuck up any moment. I quickly excused myself and went to the loo. There I threw up. Then I flushed, and OMG, those meat pieces wouldn't flush down. I was horrified, those pieces just kept on floating to the top. I flushed at least 5 or 6 times. So eventually I wrapped my hand into lots of toilet paper and pushed that crap down, while flushing again and again. It finally went down. I was hoping that they didn't hear me flushing over and over since the dining room wasn't that far away from the loo. Well needless to say, I never had mutton again, and I never will.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby xtras1 » Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:29 pm

LordRaven wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

You are such a dick.. totally different .
xtras1

Postby LordRaven » Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:30 pm

Holly wrote:When I first came to NZ we were invited to a home cooked dinner by a family. On the menu was mutton. Coming from Vienna, lamb/sheep meat is not really a common type of meat we eat a lot of. In the country yes, not so much in the city. Anyway, I never tasted anything so disgusting. Apart from the fact it was tough as old booths, it had this really strong sheep taste and smell. Long story short, I felt myself gagging at the table and knew I would chuck up any moment. I quickly excused myself and went to the loo. There I threw up. Then I flushed, and OMG, those meat pieces wouldn't flush down. I was horrified, those pieces just kept on floating to the top. I flushed at least 5 or 6 times. So eventually I wrapped my hand into lots of toilet paper and pushed that crap down, while flushing again and again. It finally went down. I was hoping that they didn't hear me flushing over and over since the dining room wasn't that far away from the loo. Well needless to say, I never had mutton again, and I never will.

As there are more sheep than people in NZ, do you like roast lamb?
LordRaven
Twat.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms