Summer Sale Cross Channel savings

A right load of bollocks...

Summer Sale Cross Channel savings

Postby Snookerballs » Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:50 pm

French gangs are offering Summer Sale Bargains for migrants crossing the channel :kinell:

Prices have dropped to below £3.500 from £20.000 a bargain at this time of year , prices have responded to supply and demand as gangs supply larger ridgid inflatables to cope .

https://www.easterneye.biz/smuggler-gangs-tiktok-summer-sale-boosts-migrant-crossings/
Snookerballs

Re: Summer Sale Cross Channel savings

Postby Grafenwalder » Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:27 pm

All the more reason why Cruella should be opening a processing centre in France as suggested by the French, but no she'd sooner squander millions of taxpayers money attempting to ship them off to a country we've condemned for it's human rights record.

She appeals to her popular far right base.
Grafenwalder

Postby LordRaven » Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:57 pm

Snookerballs wrote:French gangs are offering Summer Sale Bargains for migrants crossing the channel :kinell:

Prices have dropped to below £3.500 from £20.000 a bargain at this time of year , prices have responded to supply and demand as gangs supply larger ridgid inflatables to cope .

https://www.easterneye.biz/smuggler-gangs-tiktok-summer-sale-boosts-migrant-crossings/

Supply and demand causes such price fluctuations in all matters, I suppose the smuggling gangs are adapting --Bastards!!!
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:04 pm

Grafenwalder wrote:All the more reason why Cruella should be opening a processing centre in France as suggested by the French, but no she'd sooner squander millions of taxpayers money attempting to ship them off to a country we've condemned for it's human rights record.

Personally, I don't think those trying to cross the channel would use such a place, it is a bloody stupid idea and I can see why Britain refuses it.
There are many reasons for this:
1. Immigrants probably think "fuck getting told NO in France, I would rather get to England and take my chances there because I will be in England and not France."
2. Once they Register in France, where will they be held whilst their application is being considered ?
3. Who would pay for Food and Accommodation, plus spending money for the applicants whilst they are waiting?

No offence Graf, but why do you not consider all the ramifications of such a ridiculous idea, before going all Sensationalist (as per normal), overegging everything to suit your own rabid political agenda?

Personally, I think you are a NIMBY, and would fight like hell not to have immigrants housed next to you, in spite of all your posts proclaiming to be all for immigrants --as per SB when push came to shove upon being asked.

As such, your posts are all Wind and Piss! :gigglesnshit:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Snookerballs » Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:18 am

Lordy , Think about it and maybe you might realise you are the NIMBY , you go on about helping the people suffering in the Ukraine this Country has welcomed some 10.000 ukraine immigrants from war torn and battle areas people afraid to go out in case they are killed,
But you are against similar immigrants from Syria, Iraq and other war torn Countries from coming to this Country under similar circumstances
Whats the difference ?
Snookerballs

Postby LordRaven » Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:51 am

Snookerballs wrote:Lordy , Think about it and maybe you might realise you are the NIMBY , you go on about helping the people suffering in the Ukraine this Country has welcomed some 10.000 ukraine immigrants from war torn and battle areas people afraid to go out in case they are killed,
But you are against similar immigrants from Syria, Iraq and other war torn Countries from coming to this Country under similar circumstances
Whats the difference ?

Nice try at misquoting me :pmsl:
I was referring to an earlier chat we had when I suggested they were going to house immigrants on the IOW and you baulked at the idea.
I would suggest that showed that you want them to come, but wish them to be someone else's neighbours.
Whereas, where I live, we have many of them as neighbours, so we find it absolutely normal.
I was having, yet another beer, with an Afghan a couple of days ago.
He is concerned, although he had to flee because The Taliban wanted his head, he still has all his family over there.
Matters are in hand, so he tells me, but they live in constant fear.
He's a neighbour of mine, and I do hope his family will be sometime soon too.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Snookerballs » Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:15 pm

Lordy , The Old "My Best Mate is of ethnic minority " ploy. :pmsl: :pmsl:
Snookerballs

Postby Grafenwalder » Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:33 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:All the more reason why Cruella should be opening a processing centre in France as suggested by the French, but no she'd sooner squander millions of taxpayers money attempting to ship them off to a country we've condemned for it's human rights record.

Personally, I don't think those trying to cross the channel would use such a place, it is a bloody stupid idea and I can see why Britain refuses it.

I don't expect you to understand this but it not only makes sense to process migrants applications in France, it also instantly puts an end to the rubber boat suppliers and ensures the migrants safe passage. This country was once respected for it's humanity toward others yet the hatred now espoused by the RW is quite shameful.

What most certainly is "a bloody stupid idea" is Patel squandering millions of taxpayers money attempting to ship off rubber boat folk to an African country we've openly condemned for it's human rights record. Anyone with a modicum of decency and common sense would be jumping on that.
Grafenwalder

Postby Grafenwalder » Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:36 pm

Snookerballs wrote:Lordy , Think about it and maybe you might realise you are the NIMBY , you go on about helping the people suffering in the Ukraine this Country has welcomed some 10.000 ukraine immigrants from war torn and battle areas people afraid to go out in case they are killed,

Whats the difference ?

Lord Dubs has the answer to that - take a listen.

phpBB [video]
Grafenwalder

Postby LordRaven » Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:36 pm

Grafenwalder wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

I don't expect you to understand this but it not only makes sense to process migrants applications in France, it also instantly puts an end to the rubber boat suppliers and ensures the migrants safe passage. This country was once respected for it's humanity toward others yet the hatred now espoused by the RW is quite shameful.

What most certainly is "a bloody stupid idea" is Patel squandering millions of taxpayers money attempting to ship off rubber boat folk to an African country we've openly condemned for it's human rights record. Anyone with a modicum of decency and common sense would be jumping on that.

What part of "No immigrant, fully intent on getting to the UK, is going to "put their head above the parapet in France" and probably be detained there, completely ruining their chances of placing their feet on English soil" are you actually struggling with?

Think like an immigrant please!

Tired, hungry, frightened, and unable to converse with many others, shitting themselves about falling short and failing to get to England.

Untrusting of anyone who might get in their way and stop them achieving their goal of getting to England.

You really don't get it, and/or are you being deliberately obtuse in your rabid attempts to continually smear the RW to55ers who hate all immigrants?

Your own political agenda is blinding you to the way that these people will react, they have spent a very long time avoiding officialdom and they are most unlikely to engage with any officialdom until they step foot on England's soil, sand, pebbles, whatever.

I have to say this, you really are talking out of your fucking arse! You care not for the immigrants at all, you just want to highlight your own rabid political agenda.

You're a fucking extremist, and people like you are dangerous, put a sock in it please!

The people Smugglers, in pursuit of their own agenda of making money, will be ushering all people to the dinghies and telling them not to engage with officialdom too.

You really ignore vital facts, to post your usual rabid Tripe! You might be on the other end of the scale, but you are no better than a Trump Supporter.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:40 pm

Snookerballs wrote:Lordy , The Old "My Best Mate is of ethnic minority " ploy. :pmsl: :pmsl:

As stated before, both you and Graf are NIMBY's, who come on here spouting shit, but you'd protest heavily if immigrants were placed next door to you.

Hypocrites! :awesome:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:46 pm

Snookerballs wrote:Lordy , The Old "My Best Mate is of ethnic minority " ploy. :pmsl: :pmsl:

I am surrounded by them, I live in London, they are my neighbours. I am talking thousands of them, from all over the world.

How many immigrants live around you, and how close do they live to you?

Take your time you lying NIMBY cunt!

The Afghan I mentioned previously, was an interpreter for the British Army, his family's lives remains under threat.
We were discussing his wanting to find a job actually.
I recommended he try the Justice Dept as a court interpreter, because I recommended that to a girl from another middle eastern country previously and she got a job doing just that.

Fucking NIMBYS! You and Graf are talking out of your arses! However, your feigned interest is noted by me, not that any immigrant will ever get any benefit from either of your hollow words. :awesome:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Grafenwalder » Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:42 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

What part of "No immigrant, fully intent on getting to the UK, is going to "put their head above the parapet in France" and probably be detained there, completely ruining their chances of placing their feet on English soil" are you actually struggling with?

They were never going to be detained in France. The centre was to process applications in France for those seeking asylum in UK exactly the same as we do here.

I find it strange you seem so averse to what is obviously the safe route cutting out the risk to life of crossing the Channel in a rubber boat.

Incidentally the RW have never needed anyone to "continually smear" them as their actions and words speak for themselves.
Grafenwalder

Postby Grafenwalder » Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:49 pm

LordRaven wrote:

As stated before, both you and Graf are NIMBY's, who come on here spouting shit, but you'd protest heavily if immigrants were placed next door to you.

Hypocrites! :awesome:

I can't speak for SB but i'd welcome any immigrants as neighbours. The ranting style of your posts baselessly accusing SB and myself of "nimbyism" and calling us "hypocrites", suggests to me that you aren't really so keen.
Grafenwalder

Postby Snookerballs » Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:22 am

Lordy , it wouldnt be hard for the French Authorities to track down the Suppliers of Rigid Inflatables its not as though they are sold in high street shops , track down the suppliers and one ;ocates the gangs that run this business
But the French are looking the other way , the UK does not belong to the EU so its our problem and the French problem goes away . The wonder of Brexit .

Please answer this question , why should we as a country turn away Immigrants from Syria , Afghanistan, Iraq etc , but accept immigrants from Rumainia . ?
Snookerballs

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms