Summer Sale Cross Channel savings

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Summer Sale Cross Channel savings

Postby Dean » Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:30 pm

Holly wrote:When I first came to NZ we were invited to a home cooked dinner by a family. On the menu was mutton. Coming from Vienna, lamb/sheep meat is not really a common type of meat we eat a lot of. In the country yes, not so much in the city. Anyway, I never tasted anything so disgusting. Apart from the fact it was tough as old booths, it had this really strong sheep taste and smell. Long story short, I felt myself gagging at the table and knew I would chuck up any moment. I quickly excused myself and went to the loo. There I threw up. Then I flushed, and OMG, those meat pieces wouldn't flush down. I was horrified, those pieces just kept on floating to the top. I flushed at least 5 or 6 times. So eventually I wrapped my hand into lots of toilet paper and pushed that crap down, while flushing again and again. It finally went down. I was hoping that they didn't hear me flushing over and over since the dining room wasn't that far away from the loo. Well needless to say, I never had mutton again, and I never will.

You had a massive shit really, didn’t you? We’ve all been there.
Dean

Postby LordRaven » Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:30 pm

xtras1 wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
xtras1 wrote:You are not right in the head Raven :gigglesnshit:

Sit down meal at a match :mrgreen:

Are you trying to tell me that not once did you find yourself munching away on something when watching The Lionesses matches?

Ummm yeah to be honest I did, but no waiter service just stuffing my face manually!

I’m talking about when Arsenal play.. :mrgreen:

You are such a dick.. totally different .

Yes, of course.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby xtras1 » Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:36 pm

How would you know Raven.. you sit through a three course meal to watch a match.. you obviously are a very fickle supporter.
xtras1

Postby LordRaven » Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:39 pm

xtras1 wrote:How would you know Raven.. you sit through a three course meal to watch a match.. you obviously are a very fickle supporter.

Have you been spying on us all? :awesome:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Holly » Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:46 pm

Dean wrote:
Holly wrote:When I first came to NZ we were invited to a home cooked dinner by a family. On the menu was mutton. Coming from Vienna, lamb/sheep meat is not really a common type of meat we eat a lot of. In the country yes, not so much in the city. Anyway, I never tasted anything so disgusting. Apart from the fact it was tough as old booths, it had this really strong sheep taste and smell. Long story short, I felt myself gagging at the table and knew I would chuck up any moment. I quickly excused myself and went to the loo. There I threw up. Then I flushed, and OMG, those meat pieces wouldn't flush down. I was horrified, those pieces just kept on floating to the top. I flushed at least 5 or 6 times. So eventually I wrapped my hand into lots of toilet paper and pushed that crap down, while flushing again and again. It finally went down. I was hoping that they didn't hear me flushing over and over since the dining room wasn't that far away from the loo. Well needless to say, I never had mutton again, and I never will.

LOL, I was hoping my hosts didn't think I was.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby LordRaven » Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:49 pm

Holly wrote:
Dean wrote:

LOL, I was hoping my hosts didn't think I was.

Flushing the loo six or seven times would have had thinking you were suffering from a severe dose of The Bombay Trots.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Holly » Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:50 pm

LordRaven wrote:

As there are more sheep than people in NZ, do you like roast lamb?

Yes I do, a lamb when roasted perfectly is rather tasty, I wouldn't cook it myself though because I don't like the smell, and I don't need it too often. Once a year is enough. The only lamb I cook is little french cutlets in the fry pan.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby LordRaven » Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:51 pm

Holly wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Yes I do, a lamb when roasted perfectly is rather tasty, I wouldn't cook it myself though because I don't like the smell, and I don't need it too often. Once a year is enough. The only lamb I cook is little french cutlets in the fry pan.

With mint sauce :drool:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Grafenwalder » Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:56 pm

Dean wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:As long as we stubbornly refuse to try we won't know how successful it could be will we? Meanwhile your solution is to allow the rubber boats to continue and ship those that make it off to a country we paid £120 million to despite its human rights record.

Brilliant. :roll:

Your inability to answer and explain why you think registering in France will work, when I’ve explained all the reasons why immigrants are simply too scared to use such a facility, shines through!

Plain common sense and logic alone should tell you why it would work. We've already done the alternative which has a habit of drowning people so we know that doesn't work. Your assumption of immigrants being "too scared" to be processed is moot given they'd go through the same procedure here.

See there’s your problem. The first 5 words don’t apply to Raven.

So i've realised.
Grafenwalder

Postby Holly » Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:56 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Holly wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

With mint sauce :drool:

No, with Ketchup :gigglesnshit:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:57 pm

Holly wrote:

Did you put matches in it and give it a face?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:58 pm

Stooo wrote:
Holly wrote:

:pmsl: No, not quite.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Fri Aug 12, 2022 4:04 pm

Holly wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Holly wrote:

:pmsl: No, not quite.

I'll leave the terrible tale of the Tolchards turd for another evening then :yikes:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby LordRaven » Fri Aug 12, 2022 4:04 pm

Grafenwalder wrote:
Dean wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:As long as we stubbornly refuse to try we won't know how successful it could be will we? Meanwhile your solution is to allow the rubber boats to continue and ship those that make it off to a country we paid £120 million to despite its human rights record.

Brilliant. :roll:

Your inability to answer and explain why you think registering in France will work, when I’ve explained all the reasons why immigrants are simply too scared to use such a facility, shines through!

Plain common sense and logic alone should tell you why it would work. We've already done the alternative which has a habit of drowning people so we know that doesn't work. Your assumption of immigrants being "too scared" to be processed is moot given they'd go through the same procedure here.

See there’s your problem. The first 5 words don’t apply to Raven.

So i've realised.

Ah! Opting to avoid answering hey?
Don’t spout shit about something completely unworkable, that not even you have faith in either because you have no idea how to even try and explain how it would work.

Just accept that immigrants avoid officialdom, and will always do so until they get English sand or pebbles between their toes.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Aug 12, 2022 4:08 pm

Mutton has to be cooked long and slow.
Lamb, hogget, and mutton, equals the meat of domestic sheep. A sheep in its first year is a lamb and its meat is also lamb. The meat from sheep in their second year is hogget. Older sheep meat is mutton.
Last edited by Rolluplostinspace on Fri Aug 12, 2022 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rolluplostinspace

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms