Summer Sale Cross Channel savings

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Summer Sale Cross Channel savings

Postby LordRaven » Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:41 pm

xtras1 wrote:
LordRaven wrote:No lads, let’s not be so silly, I’m a creature of habit, and I go to those places where I’ve got Asian friends and restaurant owners and staff who know me, plus where I know they have Big Games on, and the food and beers are fantastic.
Why go anywhere else?

I’m with you on that..

Couldn’t eat Indian before a match though :laughing:

We eat during the matches Xtras, the places I go have waiter service, so we just order beers and curry and watch the Big Screen(s).
Beer Curry and Football, what’s not to like?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:41 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Being a meat eater it wouldn't concern me that I might be eating cat or dog or horse or budgie.
When I was a kid a lot of people bred a lot of budgies in lofts and basements and you can produce lots in a short space of time.
If they are easy to get the meat off that might be the ideal fake chicken or whatever.
Rabbit is surely a lot easier to fake into goat and a real money spinner because with very little expense and or labour they breed like... rabbits!
Gotta be easier and more profitable than finding scrawny stray dogs or dog napping.
If you fill a garden shed with straw and hay and chuck a male and female in you'll have a thousand in a very short space of time.
Mmmm maybe a good way through the cost of living crisis.

I'm sorry

what???

budgie?????

sorry I'm proper laughing here

would you care for breast or thigh?
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby LordRaven » Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:43 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
LordRaven wrote:No lads, let’s not be so silly, I’m a creature of habit, and I go to those places where I’ve got Asian friends and restaurant owners and staff who know me, plus where I know they have Big Games on, and the food and beers are fantastic.
Why go anywhere else?

I’m with you on that..

just as well it's an Italian then :mrgreen:

Lol, still smarting? :gigglesnshit:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:43 pm

LordRaven wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
Why go anywhere else?

I’m with you on that..

ummm yeah

sure thing Walter
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby LordRaven » Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:43 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Being a meat eater it wouldn't concern me that I might be eating cat or dog or horse or budgie.
When I was a kid a lot of people bred a lot of budgies in lofts and basements and you can produce lots in a short space of time.
If they are easy to get the meat off that might be the ideal fake chicken or whatever.
Rabbit is surely a lot easier to fake into goat and a real money spinner because with very little expense and or labour they breed like... rabbits!
Gotta be easier and more profitable than finding scrawny stray dogs or dog napping.
If you fill a garden shed with straw and hay and chuck a male and female in you'll have a thousand in a very short space of time.

I'm sorry

what???

budgie?????

It’s the heat, it affects people.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby xtras1 » Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:44 pm

LordRaven wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
Why go anywhere else?

I’m with you on that..

We eat during the matches Xtras, the places I go have waiter service, so we just order beers and curry and watch the Big Screen(s).
Beer Curry and Football, what’s not to like?

You eat during a match!

Nooooo I couldn’t, I can’t I get too stressed :bawlin:
xtras1

Postby LordRaven » Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:45 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
Why go anywhere else?

I’m with you on that..

ummm yeah

sure thing Walter

Okay Googler :pmsl:

Would you have argued with Columbus when he’d been somewhere you’d never been

Eggfuckingzactly :gigglesnshit:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Dean » Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:46 pm

I have to agree with Xtras, eating before or during the match is just wrong.
Dean

Postby xtras1 » Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:50 pm

Dean wrote:I have to agree with Xtras, eating before or during the match is just wrong.

I don’t get it unless it’s another bollox story.. sit down eat a meal while you team is playing.. with waiter service no no :laughing: and a curry !!

I know what I’m like .. well after the march I can eat!
xtras1

Postby Dean » Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:52 pm

xtras1 wrote:
Dean wrote:I have to agree with Xtras, eating before or during the match is just wrong.

I don’t get it unless it’s another bollox story.. sit down eat a meal while you team is playing.. with waiter service no no :laughing: and a curry !!

Can’t generate much of an atmosphere if you’re tucking into a chicken Madras. Strange behaviour
Dean

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:52 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:

I'm sorry

what???

budgie?????

Thighs would be a bit stingy or should that be stringy?
No idea what they's taste like but if yo were going to substitute chicken and pork with dog surely that would be labour intensive and pricey... I'd give rabbit and budgie a go... so cheap... cheep as some might say.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby xtras1 » Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:56 pm

Dean wrote:
xtras1 wrote:

Can’t generate much of an atmosphere if you’re tucking into a chicken Madras. Strange behaviour

Yes! Exactly .. must be an OAP gathering :dunno:
xtras1

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:58 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:

I'm sorry

what???

budgie?????

Thighs would be a bit stingy or should that be stringy?
No idea what they's taste like but if yo were going to substitute chicken and pork with dog surely that would be labour intensive and pricey... I'd give rabbit and budgie a go... so cheap... cheep as some might say.

are you confusing budgies with something bigger like maybe a parrot?

rabbits are a reasonable call though, but I tend to think that meat in currys is exactly what it claims to be, ok low grade but from the animal it says

mutton rather than lamb, and old boilers rather than grade A chickens - no old boiler comments please :mrgreen:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Gabby » Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:58 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:

I'm sorry

what???

budgie?????

Budgie breast or drumstick! :pmsl: :pmsl:
Gabby

Postby xtras1 » Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:59 pm

Sorry even OAP’s enjoy a match beg your pardon by one out there ..
xtras1

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms