Summer Sale Cross Channel savings

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Summer Sale Cross Channel savings

Postby Dean » Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:13 am

LordRaven wrote:
Snookerballs wrote:Lordy , The Old "My Best Mate is of ethnic minority " ploy. :pmsl: :pmsl:

I am surrounded by them, I live in London, they are my neighbours. I am talking thousands of them, from all over the world.

How many immigrants live around you, and how close do they live to you?

Take your time you lying NIMBY cunt!

The Afghan I mentioned previously, was an interpreter for the British Army, his family's lives remains under threat.
We were discussing his wanting to find a job actually.
I recommended he try the Justice Dept as a court interpreter, because I recommended that to a girl from another middle eastern country previously and she got a job doing just that.

Fucking NIMBYS! You and Graf are talking out of your arses! However, your feigned interest is noted by me, not that any immigrant will ever get any benefit from either of your hollow words. :awesome:

Your personal interactions with the United Nations of friends down your local have always helped the discussion mate. When there’s a topic about Botswana, you spoke to Botswanan that very week. When the thread is about Colombians, you spent the evening with your Colombian mate. It’s uncanny mate
Dean

Postby LordRaven » Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:35 am

Dean wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Snookerballs wrote:Lordy , The Old "My Best Mate is of ethnic minority " ploy. :pmsl: :pmsl:

I am surrounded by them, I live in London, they are my neighbours. I am talking thousands of them, from all over the world.

How many immigrants live around you, and how close do they live to you?

Take your time you lying NIMBY cunt!

The Afghan I mentioned previously, was an interpreter for the British Army, his family's lives remains under threat.
We were discussing his wanting to find a job actually.
I recommended he try the Justice Dept as a court interpreter, because I recommended that to a girl from another middle eastern country previously and she got a job doing just that.

Fucking NIMBYS! You and Graf are talking out of your arses! However, your feigned interest is noted by me, not that any immigrant will ever get any benefit from either of your hollow words. :awesome:

Your personal interactions with the United Nations of friends down your local have always helped the discussion mate. When there’s a topic about Botswana, you spoke to Botswanan that very week. When the thread is about Colombians, you spent the evening with your Colombian mate. It’s uncanny mate

From a resident of Brum, who probably lives in a similar situation to myself, I have to laugh at your silly jibe.
Everytime England play cricket against India in Brum it’s like a home game for India, I’m sure you’ll agree.

I watched an awful lot of the commonwealth games, Brum did a fine job.
Although I opted not to watch the closing ceremony and missed Ozzie :grrrrr: :grrrrr:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:02 am

Grafenwalder wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Personally, I don't think those trying to cross the channel would use such a place, it is a bloody stupid idea and I can see why Britain refuses it.

I don't expect you to understand this but it not only makes sense to process migrants applications in France, it also instantly puts an end to the rubber boat suppliers and ensures the migrants safe passage. This country was once respected for it's humanity toward others yet the hatred now espoused by the RW is quite shameful.

What most certainly is "a bloody stupid idea" is Patel squandering millions of taxpayers money attempting to ship off rubber boat folk to an African country we've openly condemned for it's human rights record. Anyone with a modicum of decency and common sense would be jumping on that.

What part of "No immigrant, fully intent on getting to the UK, is going to "put their head above the parapet in France" and probably be detained there, completely ruining their chances of placing their feet on English soil" are you actually struggling with?

They were never going to be detained in France. The centre was to process applications in France for those seeking asylum in UK exactly the same as we do here.

I find it strange you seem so averse to what is obviously the safe route cutting out the risk to life of crossing the Channel in a rubber boat.

Incidentally the RW have never needed anyone to "continually smear" them as their actions and words speak for themselves.

You really are such an idiot! You have just totally ignored my telling you all the reasons why immigrants won’t use a registration centre in France, and even Stupidly say that they won’t be detained in France?

Really? Explain the process then? What will happen the moment an immigrant, living in fear for many reasons, whilst being very tired and hungry, turns up and says “Hello, I know I’m in France but I’d like to register for asylum in the UK?”

What can they expect?

You’ve totally ignored all the reasons I previously gave you as to the mindset of these poor bastards, and in total ignorance, suggest it will be easy for them just to simply hand themselves in.

I’ve never known such wilful ignorance of the plight of those in real need, you simply cannot whitewash their physical and mental being, given what they’ve gone through to get to Calais - and yet you have.

You’re as bad as those Maga twats! All hot air and fuck all substance.

It’s clear you’ve never suffered sleep deprivation, hunger, and fear of being caught, had you ever experienced such you might have a clue.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:09 am

Grafenwalder wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

As stated before, both you and Graf are NIMBY's, who come on here spouting shit, but you'd protest heavily if immigrants were placed next door to you.

Hypocrites! :awesome:

I can't speak for SB but i'd welcome any immigrants as neighbours. The ranting style of your posts baselessly accusing SB and myself of "nimbyism" and calling us "hypocrites", suggests to me that you aren't really so keen.

Lol! Words from ignorance yet again.
I live in an area wherein there are literally thousands of immigrants.
Where do you live?
Do you live in a closely knit urban conurbation that’s used to house immigrants?
Are all your local hotels fully booked with immigrants?
They are here, it’s reality.
What a boring fucking existence! Stuck in a hotel for months on end awaiting their application to be processed.
I fear for their mental health, they must be bored shitless.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:17 am

Snookerballs wrote:Lordy , it wouldnt be hard for the French Authorities to track down the Suppliers of Rigid Inflatables its not as though they are sold in high street shops , track down the suppliers and one ;ocates the gangs that run this business
But the French are looking the other way , the UK does not belong to the EU so its our problem and the French problem goes away . The wonder of Brexit .

Please answer this question , why should we as a country turn away Immigrants from Syria , Afghanistan, Iraq etc , but accept immigrants from Rumainia . ?

Watch the news! There have been sting operations in both this country and France to arrest the dinghy operators.
France doesn’t want to deal in human misery, and they’re cooperating to close down the dinghy gangs.

As to your question? It doesn’t make sense. Which is usual for you.

We have immigrants coming here from all over the world.

Many of them, from all the countries you’ve mentioned, get accepted,

It’s nice having a barber shop open 7 days a week, who’d give us haircuts in lockdown too :gigglesnshit: , when working long hours and being unable to get a haircut during the week, guess which countries they’re from?

As you’ve not been reading, or are too thick to comprehend, please read back and find mentions of my Afghan neighbour/friend who is worrying about his family back in Afghanistan.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Gabby » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:25 am

LordRaven wrote:
Snookerballs wrote:Lordy , it wouldnt be hard for the French Authorities to track down the Suppliers of Rigid Inflatables its not as though they are sold in high street shops , track down the suppliers and one ;ocates the gangs that run this business
But the French are looking the other way , the UK does not belong to the EU so its our problem and the French problem goes away . The wonder of Brexit .

Please answer this question , why should we as a country turn away Immigrants from Syria , Afghanistan, Iraq etc , but accept immigrants from Rumainia . ?

Watch the news! There have been sting operations in both this country and France to arrest the dinghy operators.
France doesn’t want to deal in human misery, and they’re cooperating to close down the dinghy gangs.

It’s nice having a barber shop open 7 days a week, who’d give us haircuts in lockdown too :gigglesnshit: , when working long hours and being unable to get a haircut during the week, guess which countries they’re from?

As you’ve not been reading, or are too thick to comprehend, please read back and find mentions of my Afghan neighbour/friend who is worrying about his family back in Afghanistan.

Turkey?…. my OH goes to a Turkish barber! :gigglesnshit:
Gabby

Postby LordRaven » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:34 am

Gabby wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Turkey?…. my OH goes to a Turkish barber! :gigglesnshit:

Close Gabby! Mine are Syrians and Algerians, a Lebanese lad opened close by too but he sold out rather quickly to some guys from Iran.
I used to go to the Cypriot barber close to them for years, but the guys mentioned have much more finesse.
All charge below £20 too :awesome:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Holly » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:38 am

Could it have something to do with the fact that Ukrainians are Europeans and perhaps more relatable due to a similar culture? It's a possibility :dunno:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby LordRaven » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:59 am

Holly wrote:

Could it have something to do with the fact that Ukrainians are Europeans and perhaps more relatable due to a similar culture? It's a possibility :dunno:

He’s just being a cunt Holly.
All are welcome here in the UK, no matter what country they come from or what religion they are.

On the surface it looks as though Ukrainians got a better deal, which, when you consider they were directly invaded by a so-Called superpower, kind of makes sense. People expected their country to get overrun in weeks.
Ukrainians don’t want to stay here either, most want to return to their homeland - once the war is ended.

As for the rest, they’re all welcome here, they’re all working and the jobs they do are vital to keep London moving - in my own experience.

Here’s an odd one, a Syrian Bakery, with all sorts of exotic sweets and desserts on display opened near me just over a year ago, and it’s doing a roaring trade still.

There is a market near me that takes up the entire length of one road, adorned with many stalls, and has shops both sides end to end.
It used to be full of English stalls and shops, but now it’s called The Ghaza Strip by locals as it’s been completely transformed.
Quite the exotic place to go, Turkish/Arab coffee shops, Lebanese olive oils and wines are just some of the things you can expect. We have the world on our doorstep here.

Unlike the wholly Fake NIMBY AntiFa wankers on here, who are just using the misery of those trying to get here, and hijack this matter to spread their endless political agenda bollocks!

They really are pathetic
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:05 pm

Doesn't happen often but I find myself siding with the Raven here.
Having lived in Manchester and being well acquainted with The Curry Mile in Rusholme which was years ahead of London for so long but now seems surpassed.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby LordRaven » Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:22 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Doesn't happen often but I find myself siding with the Raven here.
Having lived in Manchester and being well acquainted with The Curry Mile in Rusholme which was years ahead of London for so long but now seems surpassed.

That sounds like Brick Lane in east london, a big Bangladeshi area now, Eastenders all moved to Essex years ago.
Best curries in london according to every single person who’s ventured there and told me, but I myself have a preference to head to Wembley/Harrow for Ruby Murray’s because I know the restaurants well, and can always use it as and excuse to catch up with my Asian mates up there for beers.
Plus, they’re all waiter service, and have huge screens to show Football.
What’s not to like? Curry, Sports and Beer all in one place.
British staples these days, courtesy of our fellow Brits with Asian heritage.
Mind you, there’s no way I can ever contemplate eating the really spicy stuff they do.
I’ve had some of the stuff they’ve ordered, and then drowned myself in Kingfisher or Cobra to try and cool my tongue :ooer:
Amazingly though, Eastern European friends who live there, seem immune and just get stuck in.
Which always amazes me, I just can’t do it.
Last edited by LordRaven on Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Snookerballs » Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:22 pm

"All are welcome here in UK .
No matter what Country they come from"

Tell that to the second/third generation " Windrush" migrants who are living under the threat of being sent to a Country they know nothing about .
And is that Airplane still on the Runway to take migrants to Rwanda
Snookerballs

Postby LordRaven » Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:27 pm

Snookerballs wrote:"All are welcome here in UK .
No matter what Country they come from"

Tell that to the second/third generation " Windrush" migrants who are living under the threat of being sent to a Country they know nothing about .
And is that Airplane still on the Runway to take migrants to Rwanda

Put a sock on it you boring Cunt!

How many neighbours of yours got caught up in the Windrush scandal?

Answer = Zero

Theresa May is a Cunt, that was all her doing, along with every over - zealous fucking border force moron!

Some of whom were immigrants themselves.

When men and women came here as kids, served this nation, and then found themselves being deported to countries they no longer recognised, it was a national scandal - well more than that!

Nice try at deflecting from the dinghy people when you’ve been wholly exposed as a NIMBY Fake!!!
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Dean » Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:29 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Doesn't happen often but I find myself siding with the Raven here.

Curries in London are dogshit, never had a good one in all the years I’ve been there. You can’t beat a proper Birmingham curry.
Dean

Postby Grafenwalder » Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:50 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Personally, I don't think those trying to cross the channel would use such a place, it is a bloody stupid idea and I can see why Britain refuses it.

I don't expect you to understand this but it not only makes sense to process migrants applications in France, it also instantly puts an end to the rubber boat suppliers and ensures the migrants safe passage. This country was once respected for it's humanity toward others yet the hatred now espoused by the RW is quite shameful.

What most certainly is "a bloody stupid idea" is Patel squandering millions of taxpayers money attempting to ship off rubber boat folk to an African country we've openly condemned for it's human rights record. Anyone with a modicum of decency and common sense would be jumping on that.

What part of "No immigrant, fully intent on getting to the UK, is going to "put their head above the parapet in France" and probably be detained there, completely ruining their chances of placing their feet on English soil" are you actually struggling with?

They were never going to be detained in France. The centre was to process applications in France for those seeking asylum in UK exactly the same as we do here.

I find it strange you seem so averse to what is obviously the safe route cutting out the risk to life of crossing the Channel in a rubber boat.

Incidentally the RW have never needed anyone to "continually smear" them as their actions and words speak for themselves.

You really are such an idiot! You have just totally ignored my telling you all the reasons why immigrants won’t use a registration centre in France, and even Stupidly say that they won’t be detained in France?

As long as we stubbornly refuse to try we won't know how successful it could be will we? Meanwhile your solution is to allow the rubber boats to continue and ship those that make it off to a country we paid £120 million to despite its human rights record.

Brilliant. :roll:
Grafenwalder

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms