If I tell you your food is chemically sprayed...

A right load of bollocks...

If I tell you your food is chemically sprayed...

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:36 pm

The water is full of harmful chemicals.
The animals are being fed harmful chemicals.
The trees are being sprayed with harmful chemicals.
The fruits are being sprayed with harmful chemicals.
The soil is being sprayed with harmful chemicals.
The veg is being sprayed with harmful chemicals.
The grass is being sprayed with harmful chemicals.
You still with me?
The sky is being sprayed with harmful chemicals.... this is where most people drop out screaming conspiracy nut!!!!
Why is that?

This film is very disturbing.
Bit of a slow start to it (first two minutes) but well worth watching if you think you care about the environment and think you know a reasonable amount of what's going on.
Concerned parent maybe.

Thanks BabyBio.
Rolluplostinspace

Re: If I tell you your food is chemically sprayed...

Postby .SF. » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:10 am

I have to ask, what kind of satisfaction do people get from spreading such stories? What are they hoping to achieve?
.SF.

Postby Raggamuffin » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:27 am

If you told me that, I wouldn't be at all surprised, but what can you do? People seem to be surviving.
Raggamuffin

Postby drum » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:35 am

We put all manners of chemicals in our bodies, not always recommended either, even shitty weed Jacko :again?: :pmsl:
smoking
alcohol
prescription drugs
non prescription drugs
lotions and potions, even the rizla you lick contains chemicals
botox, fillers
the milk you drink in your tea and coffee
etc
etc

you could track your own food sources and find a lot of less chemically treated stuff. Now is a good time for harvesting fruits etc, gathering them wild, no chemicals near them. I've a bramble bush out the back bursting with chemical free berries, other neighbors growing their own stuff too, one neighbour has rhubarb, he gives it to the lady next door and she makes me crumbles. :drool: we all muck in and help each other for chemical free rewards :mrgreen: :pmsl:
drum

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:27 am

.SF. wrote:I have to ask, what kind of satisfaction do people get from spreading such stories? What are they hoping to achieve?

Well I have to ask why is president Kennedy seen talking about weather control?
Why are generals from the Pentagon seen talking about controlling the weather and using it as the ultimate weapon?
If you... knew Russia was way ahead of you... in the use of weather manipulation you'd just ignore it?
The atmosphere is a great big free laboratory full of movement electricity magnetism differing pressures differing temperatures moisture and dryness levels all kinds of light, gravity and immense power that I might just be able to manipulate and destroy your military with along with your agriculture and I'd win because you're to thick to see these things or understand why anyone would want to do such things.
There are news reels in this video going back 70 years showing the weather actually being manipulated but you'll never see it because you can't step out of the official media mode you're so comfortable in.
Stick with Coronation Street and Royal gossip safer that way.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:30 am

well it makes a change from 9/11
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby .SF. » Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:08 am

It must be frustrating to be labelled a conspiracy theorist when you see yourself as The Bringer Of The Word for the unenlightened.
.SF.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:23 am

.SF. wrote:It must be frustrating to be labelled a conspiracy theorist when you see yourself as The Bringer Of The Word for the unenlightened.

It's a forum where people post stuff talk about stuff but all you can manage is attack the poster.
Must be so frustrating being you.
You could have said something about President Kennedy's interest or the militaries interest and behaviour.
You could have said oh yeah be brilliant as a weapon.
But nope you just snipe away as usual.
What do you think of the following... I'm being kind and presuming you think now and then...
This was in the cold war and obviously damaging our own people and their children was of no consequence as there were much bigger things to worry about.

This article is more than 19 years old Sun 21 Apr 2002
Millions were in germ war tests
Much of Britain was exposed to bacteria sprayed in secret trials
The Ministry of Defence turned large parts of the country into a giant laboratory to conduct a series of secret germ warfare tests on the public.

The report reveals that military personnel were briefed to tell any 'inquisitive inquirer' the trials were part of research projects into weather and air pollution.

...families in certain areas of the country who have children with birth defects are demanding a public inquiry.

'The Fluorescent Particle Trials', reveals how between 1955 and 1963 planes flew from north-east England to the tip of Cornwall along the south and west coasts, dropping huge amounts of zinc cadmium sulphide on the population. The chemical drifted miles inland, its fluorescence allowing the spread to be monitored.

In another chapter, 'Large Area Coverage Trials', the MoD describes how between 1961 and 1968 more than a million people along the south coast of England, from Torquay to the New Forest, were exposed to bacteria including e.coli and bacillus globigii , which mimics anthrax. These releases came from a military ship, the Icewhale, anchored off the Dorset coast, which sprayed the micro-organisms in a five to 10-mile radius.

The report also reveals details of the DICE trials in south Dorset between 1971 and 1975. These involved US and UK military scientists spraying into the air massive quantities of serratia marcescens bacteria, with an anthrax simulant and phenol.

Similar bacteria were released in 'The Sabotage Trials' between 1952 and 1964. These were tests to determine the vulnerability of large government buildings and public transport to attack. In 1956 bacteria were released on the London Underground at lunchtime along the Northern Line between Colliers Wood and Tooting Broadway. The results sho More at this link> https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... calscience

But of course they never spray anything from the skies...
Rolluplostinspace

Postby .SF. » Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:45 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
.SF. wrote:It must be frustrating to be labelled a conspiracy theorist when you see yourself as The Bringer Of The Word for the unenlightened.

It's a forum where people post stuff talk about stuff but all you can manage is attack the poster.
Must be so frustrating being you.
You could have said something about President Kennedy's interest or the militaries interest and behaviour.
You could have said oh yeah be brilliant as a weapon.
But nope you just snipe away as usual.
What do you think of the following... I'm being kind and presuming you think now and then...
This was in the cold war and obviously damaging our own people and their children was of no consequence as there were much bigger things to worry about.

This article is more than 19 years old Sun 21 Apr 2002
Millions were in germ war tests
Much of Britain was exposed to bacteria sprayed in secret trials
The Ministry of Defence turned large parts of the country into a giant laboratory to conduct a series of secret germ warfare tests on the public.

The report reveals that military personnel were briefed to tell any 'inquisitive inquirer' the trials were part of research projects into weather and air pollution.

...families in certain areas of the country who have children with birth defects are demanding a public inquiry.

'The Fluorescent Particle Trials', reveals how between 1955 and 1963 planes flew from north-east England to the tip of Cornwall along the south and west coasts, dropping huge amounts of zinc cadmium sulphide on the population. The chemical drifted miles inland, its fluorescence allowing the spread to be monitored.

In another chapter, 'Large Area Coverage Trials', the MoD describes how between 1961 and 1968 more than a million people along the south coast of England, from Torquay to the New Forest, were exposed to bacteria including e.coli and bacillus globigii , which mimics anthrax. These releases came from a military ship, the Icewhale, anchored off the Dorset coast, which sprayed the micro-organisms in a five to 10-mile radius.

The report also reveals details of the DICE trials in south Dorset between 1971 and 1975. These involved US and UK military scientists spraying into the air massive quantities of serratia marcescens bacteria, with an anthrax simulant and phenol.

Similar bacteria were released in 'The Sabotage Trials' between 1952 and 1964. These were tests to determine the vulnerability of large government buildings and public transport to attack. In 1956 bacteria were released on the London Underground at lunchtime along the Northern Line between Colliers Wood and Tooting Broadway. The results sho More at this link> https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... calscience

But of course they never spray anything from the skies...

Those accounts may well be true, but it doesn't follow from that that we're now being deliberately poisoned from the skies.
.SF.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:58 am

I don't think they're doing it to poison us just like they aren't aiming to poison us when they spray the apples.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby LordRaven » Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:25 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:I don't think they're doing it to poison us just like they aren't aiming to poison us when they spray the apples.

Oh I agree that we are kept in the dark about a lot of shit, but they do this kind of thing to mimic and see what the effects of an attack by an enemy might be.

It is best we are kept in the dark, we would only have mass panic and riots, plus the CT machine would go into overtime and cause even more mayhem.

I saw a story today about a holiday resort that is Banning All Vaccinated People, because "they don't want guinea pigs who have willingly taken part in medical experiments causing harm to their unvaccinated customers." :gigglesnshit:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:03 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:I don't think they're doing it to poison us just like they aren't aiming to poison us when they spray the apples.

Oh I agree that we are kept in the dark about a lot of shit, but they do this kind of thing to mimic and see what the effects of an attack by an enemy might be.

It is best we are kept in the dark, we would only have mass panic and riots, plus the CT machine would go into overtime and cause even more mayhem.

I saw a story today about a holiday resort that is Banning All Vaccinated People, because "they don't want guinea pigs who have willingly taken part in medical experiments causing harm to their unvaccinated customers." :gigglesnshit:

The world does seem to be becoming ever more divided.
This weather warfare research that is now well and truly advanced since the stuff in this video (news reels and such) that's seventy years old has to be trialled and tested.
How much how little how long where exactly to test how good your aim is plausible deniability etc.
We now have land based ship based satellite based lasers strong radars microwaves extremely low frequency energy pulses Nano technology very fast computing power and who knows what :dunno:
Putin two years ago showed off his hyper missiles complete with diagrams.
He explained that these new missiles could rapidly be manoeuvred to avoid plasma defences.
What are they and where?
They are created in the upper atmosphere by ionospheric heaters and if the missiles were to crash through one the thing falls out of the sky and drops unguided to earth.
I might have a look see if I can find the diagrams the BBC presented to us.
These plasma walls can also hold back rain for as long as the wall is maintained.
When this is done a whole months worth of rain can end up falling in a day if the plasma has been maintained that long.
Must be a dozen years ago that these plasma walls first came to light hence Russia wanting to find a way around them otherwise their missiles would be useless.
Looks like they managed hence Putin's boastful swaggering attitude when he announced the new missiles.
Weather as a force multiplier and America will own the weather by 2025 (couple of years away) available in PDF formats is no longer so easy to find in detail from reliable sources now.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby xtras1 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:10 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:The water is full of harmful chemicals.
You still with me?
The sky is being sprayed with harmful chemicals.... this is where most people drop out screaming conspiracy nut!!!!
Why is that?

Bit of a slow start to it (first two minutes) but well worth watching if you think you care about the environment and think you know a reasonable amount of what's going on.
Concerned parent maybe.

Thanks BabyBio.

It's very worrying indeed, we have watched a few documentaries on this subject, not sure if we spoke of this before?

The salmon in captivity.. rotten fish amongst fish & still selling it.

Also the meat, cancerous animals still being sent to slaughter & sold to the consumer.
Horrific!
xtras1

Postby xtras1 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:12 pm

You are so blinkered with uncle Lawrence you can't see what's in front of you, find a puzzle to solve.
xtras1

Postby LordRaven » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:17 pm

xtras1 wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:The water is full of harmful chemicals.
You still with me?
Why is that?

Concerned parent maybe.

Thanks BabyBio.

It's very worrying indeed, we have watched a few documentaries on this subject, not sure if we spoke of this before?

The salmon in captivity.. rotten fish amongst fish & still selling it.

Also the meat, cancerous animals still being sent to slaughter & sold to the consumer.
Horrific!

The way I view all of this is that I understand "Life is a Killer."
We start being killed by life from our first breath, our first meal, our first experience of extreme temperature, our first infection from pathogens, etc etc etc.
That consoles me.
And when I realise that this is not our planet, it will go on when we have gone, then I am at peace because we are just a passing moment in the grand scheme of things.
How many thousand years have we been the dominant species on earth? Compared to the Dinosaurs 230 Million years it is but a second.
p.s. Where is Art when I need the mad bastard? :gigglesnshit:
LordRaven
Twat.

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms