If you don't want to talk about Royals, don't open this!

A right load of bollocks...

Re: If you don't want to talk about Royals, don't open this!

Postby .SF. » Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:53 am

dog wrote:
Holly wrote:
dog wrote:Fugitive: a person who has escaped from captivity or is in hiding.
Well he hasn't escaped from captivity and he's shit at hiding if everyone knows he's with the Queen and she's ''harbouring'' him :whistle:

You think she's harbouring him? I personally believe she has nothing to say in that matter. He decided to hide and that's that. It is possible that she gave him better advise, but if he doesn't take it, that's up to him, not his Mothers. That bloke is 61 years old FFS, not a little boy.

No not me, I was saying it tongue in cheek to the poster that obviously does think she is harbouring him....yes I'm looking at you SF :mrgreen:

Well, by allowing him to stay in hiding on her Scottish estate surely she's helping him avoid the law.
.SF.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:01 am

dog wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
.SF. wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:He’s moved to Scotland to avoid the High Court ruling.

It now looks like he won't be able to dodge it by hiding in his castle.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-58593836

I thought ex Army people were supposed to have valour/ bravery. He’s just coming across as a sneaky coward who doesn’t want to face justice and will use his family money to avoid the truth coming out.
That’s how he’s coming across, it may not be how it is.

Yeah but the Royals are not real ex army, more like toy soldiers who like to play dress up.

I believe he was in the Royal Navy for 2 decades and saw active service during the Falklands war, flying helicopters.
Lady Murasaki

Postby dog » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:04 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
dog wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
.SF. wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:He’s moved to Scotland to avoid the High Court ruling.

It now looks like he won't be able to dodge it by hiding in his castle.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-58593836

I thought ex Army people were supposed to have valour/ bravery. He’s just coming across as a sneaky coward who doesn’t want to face justice and will use his family money to avoid the truth coming out.
That’s how he’s coming across, it may not be how it is.

Yeah but the Royals are not real ex army, more like toy soldiers who like to play dress up.

I believe he was in the Royal Navy for 2 decades and saw active service during the Falklands war, flying helicopters.

And was extremely well protected by all accounts.
dog

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:13 am

dog wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

And still is. That doesn’t deter from the fact he did see active service.
When you’re that protected you must feel like you’re Teflon and nothing you do will be considered wrong.
Lady Murasaki

Postby dog » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:25 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
dog wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

When you’re that protected you must feel like you’re Teflon and nothing you do will be considered wrong.

It also doesn't take away the fact the Royals are nothing more than toy soldiers who like to play dress up.

I agree that he probably has gone through life feeling like Teflon which is why he thought that embarrassing interview was a good idea.
Self entitled prick :roll:
dog

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:35 am

dog wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
dog wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

It also doesn't take away the fact the Royals are nothing more than toy soldiers who like to play dress up.

I agree that he probably has gone through life feeling like Teflon which is why he thought that embarrassing interview was a good idea.

And he possibly thought attending pool parties with naked 17 year olds who he could bed when he was in his 30s was considered a bit of cheeky fun.
He should just own up to it, it was a different time afterall, or did he know deep down that it was dodgy? Maintaining a friendship with a convicted sex trafficker suggests he doesn’t care about being dodgy where young women are concerned.
That interview was utter bs, but comedic.
Lady Murasaki

Postby art0hur0moh » Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:16 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
dog wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
dog wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

And he possibly thought attending pool parties with naked 17 year olds who he could bed when he was in his 30s was considered a bit of cheeky fun.
He should just own up to it, it was a different time afterall, or did he know deep down that it was dodgy? Maintaining a friendship with a convicted sex trafficker suggests he doesn’t care about being dodgy where young women are concerned.
That interview was utter bs, but comedic.

Law can and has been manipulated to convict innocent people for political objectives for almost as long as it has existed. The manipulation around Mr Assange is the most compelling evidence. And monarchs have been the focus of numerous false accusations across time. I find it unusual how certain names pop up often throughout history and get away with genocide.

There are more than a few states who permit police officers have sexual relations while on duty! The number of "young women" raped because of that will be incalculable due to the claim of it being consensual derived on manufactured charges. I doubt it would make a difference 21 being the age of consent unless the family can afford perusing the case.

Public trial without legal conviction is nothing more than vile gossip intended to sway public opinion! It is bad enough without the public being conditioned to believe the propaganda.
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:26 pm

Oh, the officer who restrained Mr Georg Floyd. The jury where first and foremost conditioned by the media. Add to that being left with the belief their lives and families would be at risk for not finding him guilty! The italian mobsters where considered a threat? Yeah right...
art0hur0moh

Postby drum » Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:47 pm

Baby news
Princess Beatrice has safely delivered a daughter
weighing 6 pounds and 2 ounces.

Please don't call her Andrea after her grandfather :gigglesnshit:
drum

Postby Stooo » Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:38 pm

This poll made me think, would it be a bad thing?

Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:47 pm

Stooo wrote:This poll made me think, would it be a bad thing?

No. It's still good for UK business. Prince Charles will slim it down to himself and William's family and get rid of the rest of them. I know he himself is no angel but we're hardly likely to have more than a decade or so with him anyway

Postby .SF. » Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:39 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:Public trial without legal conviction is nothing more than vile gossip intended to sway public opinion! It is bad enough without the public being conditioned to believe the propaganda.

Do you think that's what's happening in the Andrew case? He might indeed be innocent of everything he's accused of but you have to admit he's done himself no favours by going into hiding.
.SF.

Postby art0hur0moh » Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:00 pm

.SF. wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:Public trial without legal conviction is nothing more than vile gossip intended to sway public opinion! It is bad enough without the public being conditioned to believe the propaganda.

Do you think that's what's happening in the Andrew case? He might indeed be innocent of everything he's accused of but you have to admit he's done himself no favours by going into hiding.

I am not so pretentious to make such assertions about someone I know nothing about, I don't know him, the family or associates. I don't know or care to understand the reasons for him acting as he does if innocent. All I do know about him is I used to watch his first wife's kids show with the young aeroplane. And very little more than that, he seems to keep to himself.

I have followed the rhetorical propaganda of legacy medias narratives long enough to automatically dismiss everything they claim! Even with an element of truth they always put a spin on it to either garner or detract the publics attention from where they want it to be.

If he had sexual relations with a woman of seventeen in a state where the age of consent is twenty one. Ignorance of the law is no excuse! Even though in the u.k. it would not even be news. I have heard this brought up time and time again, how many judges? How many cases brought forward? And who is funding such an expensive campaign? The only winners in such cases are lawyers irrespective of a crime intentionally, unintentionally or falsely accused being committed.
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:07 pm

Stooo wrote:This poll made me think, would it be a bad thing?

They are not british! They are the royal house hold of the united kingdom, the second part of the constitutional monarchy. Of which less than half the first part is british though introduced by advice of english council i believe in the very early reign of Queen Sofia the dowager of hanover.
art0hur0moh

Postby drum » Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:47 am

Get them out!
drum

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms