Common Sense - Ask Me Anything 3

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Common Sense - Ask Me Anything 3

Postby common sense » Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:17 am

Can't think of anything. The A&E Dr. said it can even be a change in hairspray, deodorant, toothpaste or mouthwash.
common sense

Postby Stooo » Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:51 pm

common sense wrote:Can't think of anything. The A&E Dr. said it can even be a change in hairspray, deodorant, toothpaste or mouthwash.

Are you still alive or is a member of your family posting on your account?

I'm only asking because we've had this sort of thing before :smilin:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby common sense » Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:19 am

Yes it's me. Am still alive......
:Hiya:
common sense

Postby common sense » Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:24 am

Hey funny story. Some of you may remember this from DS. About 20 years ago my tooth fell out on 23rd Dec but dentist couldn't see me until 2nd Jan. He told me to keep it safe and he'd glue it back in, Was one false tooth. So put it in a wine glass. Christmas day, wife got them out and her niece was drinking her wine and said "What's this?" O M G. My tooth. She's never been back for a meal. Absolutely true. You've got to see the funny side. Shows wife never washed them.
common sense

Postby common sense » Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:06 pm

Treated myself to a 1l bottle of Southern Comfort, £20 in Asda. It's 30 notes in Sainsbury's. Had never had it until a friend of Rachel's brought a bottle after she died and I liked it. Can have it neat but the girls have 7-Up in it and it goes further then.
common sense

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sat Jan 06, 2024 7:38 pm

common sense wrote:Treated myself to a 1l bottle of Southern Comfort, £20 in Asda. It's 30 notes in Sainsbury's. Had never had it until a friend of Rachel's brought a bottle after she died and I liked it. Can have it neat but the girls have 7-Up in it and it goes further then.

I prefer R Whites...............well it is Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jobless Oddball

Postby Gabby » Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:16 pm

Guest wrote:
common sense wrote:Hello everyone. How are you all?

What a week I've had. Wed evening my tongue swelled up, filling my entire mouth. I couldn't talk, swallow or hardly breathe. Went to Casualty and a Dr. saw me immediately and gave me an injection in a gum and it started going down slowly. Can be very dangerous if it blocks your airway. They've no idea why it did that. Can be an allergic reaction. They asked had I eaten anything that I hadn't for a long time.

Was scary. Very scary.

Think hard about anything you’ve eaten that wasn’t normally in your diet.
And avoid on future.

Tough one…
Gabby

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms