Lorry Driver

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Lorry Driver

Postby xtras1 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:32 am

Guest wrote:
Kizzie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

And you'd know what it's like looking after three young girls locked in 24 hrs a day ... she decided it was .... not you.

Then she's part of the problem. Do you think that bouncy castle will materialise out of thin air?

She has a garden - what did children do before bouncy castles? :roll:

Went to playgrounds, soft play, days out, even school and after school clubs and classes. You do what you have to do to keep your children happy and worn out enough to sleep so that you can the relax ready for another very long day. This is hard on everyone including kids.

I had to shop for essentials yesterday after 5 weeks of not going to a supermarket. I drove past a massive playground which is well provided with play equipment, it was a beautiful sunny day and it was completely deserted. These people are doing their very best to keep isolated and staying at home. I understand completely the need for some play equipment, including a bouncy castle to keep their children exercised and safe at home in their gardens.

The play parks near me have all been fenced ... such a heartbreaking time, really test everyone's patience .
xtras1

Postby Nucks » Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:48 am

xtras1 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Kizzie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

And you'd know what it's like looking after three young girls locked in 24 hrs a day ... she decided it was .... not you.

Then she's part of the problem. Do you think that bouncy castle will materialise out of thin air?

She has a garden - what did children do before bouncy castles? :roll:

Went to playgrounds, soft play, days out, even school and after school clubs and classes. You do what you have to do to keep your children happy and worn out enough to sleep so that you can the relax ready for another very long day. This is hard on everyone including kids.

I had to shop for essentials yesterday after 5 weeks of not going to a supermarket. I drove past a massive playground which is well provided with play equipment, it was a beautiful sunny day and it was completely deserted. These people are doing their very best to keep isolated and staying at home. I understand completely the need for some play equipment, including a bouncy castle to keep their children exercised and safe at home in their gardens.

The play parks near me have all been fenced ... such a heartbreaking time, really test everyone's patience .

Imagine trying to observe social distancing among children on play equipment where germs are rampant at the best of times. :ooer: Nightmare.
Nucks

Postby Gabby » Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:18 am

It’s a good time to maintain/paint these play areas in parks right now.... some of them need a good revamp!
Gabby

Postby xtras1 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:54 am

Gabby wrote:It’s a good time to maintain/paint these play areas in parks right now.... some of them need a good revamp!

paint?

most of them are this new material I am not sure the name, but swing are metal and rubber... the slides more metal? and the little jungle gyms are not wooden they are some other kind of stuff :pmsl:

the springy little rides, motor cycles. animals are not wooden.. they have been upgraded long time ago.

most parks don't have the old fashioned wooden rubbish, not in my posh area anyway :snooty:
xtras1

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:56 am

xtras1 wrote:
Gabby wrote:It’s a good time to maintain/paint these play areas in parks right now.... some of them need a good revamp!

paint?

most of them are this new material I am not sure the name, but swing are metal and rubber... the slides more metal? and the little jungle gyms are not wooden they are some other kind of stuff :pmsl:

the springy little rides, motor cycles. animals are not wooden.. they have been upgraded long time ago.

most parks don't have the old fashioned wooden rubbish, not in my posh area anyway :snooty:

it must be a while since she went to one, all the ones round here are the same, it's all durable safety stuff

I can't remember the last time I saw a wooden playground
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby xtras1 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:02 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
xtras1 wrote:

paint?

it must be a while since she went to one, all the ones round here are the same, it's all durable safety stuff

that's the word durable!

well my children are past playing in parks, but haven't seen wooden playgrounds in ages, unless certain areas don't have the funding :ooer:

have to say it was me that mentioned wooden I can't think what else that could be painted?
xtras1

Postby Fletch » Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:08 pm

xtras1 wrote:

paint?

Ever thought of becoming a surveyor X? :gigglesnshit:
Fletch

Postby xtras1 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:10 pm

Fletch wrote:
xtras1 wrote:

paint?

Ever thought of becoming a surveyor X? :gigglesnshit:

yes always been at the back of my mind to follow it up in some way, thank you for noticing my skill :snooty:

:laughing:
xtras1

Postby .SF. » Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:31 pm

xtras1 wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
xtras1 wrote:

paint?

that's the word durable!

well my children are past playing in parks, but haven't seen wooden playgrounds in ages, unless certain areas don't have the funding :ooer:

have to say it was me that mentioned wooden I can't think what else that could be painted?

Railings or fences if they have them. Does it really matter though?
.SF.

Postby xtras1 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:42 pm

.SF. wrote:

not in the grand scale of things no it isn't, just interesting. that ok with you :again?:
xtras1

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:48 pm

.SF. wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
xtras1 wrote:

paint?

that's the word durable!

Was she talking to you? Keep your beak out of it, nosy :dafinger:

Postby Dean » Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:50 pm

The sneering old bags are out in force today! :roll:
Dean

Postby LordRaven » Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:55 pm

Dean wrote:The sneering old bags are out in force today! :roll:
:ooer: :shake head:

p.s. Old bags is a term for prostitutes.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:58 pm

LordRaven wrote:

you can tell him when he comes back in 6 hours

he's been repeatedly warned

now it's straight to a ban every single time
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby LordRaven » Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:59 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

you can tell him when he comes back in 6 hours

he's been repeatedly warned

now it's straight to a ban every single time

Oooer! You spotted it too.
LordRaven
Twat.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms