Lorry Driver

A right load of bollocks...

Lorry Driver

Postby Major » Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:33 am

Luvlee morning here.

I was out the front at 7.15 just taking in the day.

I heard this lorry coming up the lane, it stopped, driver asked me in broken English where a certain person lived, he did not have a number, I told hime there was only one more property down the lane and that is not the same name.
He said he was delivering tiles and kitchen units, I immediately knew he was in the wring lane but phone the house to check, the owner drove up and explained he knew whose order it could be but in a adjacent lane.
PROBLEM, there was not any room to turn around such a big vehicle so we told him to reverse and one of us would watch him, he started to get riled and drove forward about 4/5 hundred yards and eventually seen he could not make a TURN AROUND , by now he was really stroppy, he severely bashed a gate and post then got stuck with back wheel on nearside in a ditch, churned up a mowed area, a right mess, at last he could not move to do further damage.
He got out of truck and we retreated a good few yards away, he said his phone was dead and asked us to phone his boss, on the side of the truck we deciphered SPAIN, he was told NO and my neighbour phoned plod and believe it or not was here within 5 minutes.
My neighbour took photos and had details from plod
Twill take some pulling out.
At this moment the the truck and driver is still there, dunno what is happening but will find out later
Major
Twat.

Re: Lorry Driver

Postby Gabby » Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:39 am

There’s no accounting for stupidity! :off head:
Gabby

Postby Raggamuffin » Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:11 am

I blame the person who ordered the tiles and kitchen units. :monkey:
Raggamuffin

Postby Major » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:50 am

The lorry is still there, I reckon the person from the adjacent lane is there now, I think it is his Rangey.
Why doest thou blame person who ordered it FG?, he was not driving the lorry.
The goods are not classed as ESSENTIAL, so why is a lorry from Spain here??????? don't get it.
Major
Twat.

Postby Raggamuffin » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:52 am

Major wrote:The lorry is still there, I reckon the person from the adjacent lane is there now, I think it is his Rangey.
Why doest thou blame person who ordered it FG?, he was not driving the lorry.
The goods are not classed as ESSENTIAL, so why is a lorry from Spain here??????? don't get it.

They're not essential, so they shouldn't have ordered them at this time. :snooty:
Raggamuffin

Postby Major » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:05 pm

We do not have evidence when they were ordered FG.
Major
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:59 pm

Online shopping is not just for essentials.
Essentials are what people are allowed to go out and get.
Online ordering is keeping people in work and businesses ticking over.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Raggamuffin » Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:01 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Online shopping is not just for essentials.

It also means that people have to be at work to pick out the online orders and deliver them. Amazon workers say there's not enough protection for them.
Raggamuffin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:10 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

It also means that people have to be at work to pick out the online orders and deliver them. Amazon workers say there's not enough protection for them.

Well let's all give up completely and destroy any hope of the economy ever recovering.
Switch the gas off the electricity stop the cows producing milk so tankers no longer have to collect it deliver it people bottle it load it deliver it and so on.
There's a lot of people involved in getting food and milk to us they have to stop working too?
Should all the herds be shot because they are still producing milk and still fattening for market .... there's a thing shut down the farmers markets and see how long it is before we start to starve.
The world cannot be fully switched off.
Taxi drivers and bus drivers etc have to carry on so people can get to the shops.
Volunteers have to carry on so people can get food and medicine.
Stooo has to .... or does he have to carry on?
My postman is still delivering junk mail ....
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:11 pm

Are people aware that to get gas electricity and water to our homes takes thousands of people it isn't some automated system though it might feel that way because normally we don't have to think about it.
We have to keep some perspective or we'll all become paranoid jobsworths like Snooks.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:13 pm

My daughters milkman is still delivering bread milk and eggs.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Raggamuffin » Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:14 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well let's all give up completely and destroy any hope of the economy ever recovering.
Switch the gas off the electricity stop the cows producing milk so tankers no longer have to collect it deliver it people bottle it load it deliver it and so on.
There's a lot of people involved in getting food and milk to us they have to stop working too?
Should all the herds be shot because they are still producing milk and still fattening for market .... there's a thing shut down the farmers markets and see how long it is before we start to starve.
Taxi drivers and bus drivers etc have to carry on so people can get to the shops.

That's all a bit different to picking out water pistols and inflatable kayaks though isn't it?
Raggamuffin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:16 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

That's all a bit different to picking out water pistols and inflatable kayaks though isn't it?

My daughter just ordered and had a delivery made of a bouncy castle to help keep herself and the kids sane.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Raggamuffin » Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:17 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

My daughter just ordered and had a delivery made of a bouncy castle to help keep herself and the kids sane.

No need for it.
Raggamuffin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:25 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

No need for it.

And you'd know what it's like looking after three young girls locked in 24 hrs a day ... she decided it was .... not you.
Rolluplostinspace

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms