The Climate Change Story.

A right load of bollocks...

Re: The Climate Change Story.

Postby art0hur0moh » Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:02 am

stooo, do you know transpiration is the scientific definition of breathing in the plant kingdom? For twenty years it has consistently been the focus of news, politics and current affairs!

art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:28 am

Oh and nu liebour where responsible for encouraging councils to invest in the u.s. sub prime mortgage bubble which the royal bank of scotland didn't do. Hence the reason the 5th largest bank with the highest on the book assets bailed out the bureaucrats who are consistently fiscally inept. I didn't think the fault was the Blair regime for a few years after, but it was! I don't think the tories would have done that?

Sick of brain dead assholes wasting my time trying to hide their own ineptitude and ignorance with fiat arrogance because someone exploited their inferiority complex with shiny silver and stars on costumes or shelves. Military get gold stars, so being inept isn't part of the curriculum, but ignorance of lawful conduct is encouraged whenever convenient by an elitist dictatorships fiscal reasoning.
art0hur0moh

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:47 pm

Sand dunes on fire on Welsh beach following UK heatwave
Wait till you see the blazing inferno!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Doesn't get much more fucking stupid than this... I hope.
We haven't had a heatwave let alone an extreme one we've been having temperatures of low to mid 70's F... 20/22C. This nonsense gets more and more ridiculous!
Beach bursts into flames because of sunshine!!!!
More like magnification through a bottle or the more common BBQ left burning.

Rolluplostinspace

Postby art0hur0moh » Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:41 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Sand dunes on fire on Welsh beach following UK heatwave
We haven't had a heatwave let alone an extreme one we've been having temperatures of low to mid 70's F... 20/22C. This nonsense gets more and more ridiculous!

When i was ten that is as big as we would let fires go before using sticks to beat out the flames.
art0hur0moh

Postby Stooo » Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:55 pm

It needs to be hot and dry to burn to that extent.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Aug 23, 2021 6:50 pm

Stooo wrote:

Stooo It's summer so sand dunes are hot and dry!
Every year that's every year without fail the hills burn here in N Wales I can't speak for where you live.
The fires are started by firemen and farmers.
Firemen to get callout money because they don't get wages and farmers to clear the gorse and heather for new grass for the sheep.
The conditions have to be right of course.
No good if its been pissing it down all week.
You're not seriously going to suggest that low 70's F 20/22 C is global warming or as it's referred to these days climate change please?
We can't have summer these days without it being alarming!
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Snookerballs » Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:15 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Every year that's every year without fail the hills burn here in N Wales I can't speak for where you live.
Firemen to get callout money because they don't get wages and farmers to clear the gorse and heather for new grass for the sheep.
You're not seriously going to suggest that low 70's F 20/22 C is global warming or as it's referred to these days climate change please?

Rolly, as an ex Full time fireman I resent that comment , There is no reason a full time Fireman should start a Fire , He would be on Duty at the Fire Station at the time .
But Sadly it is a known fact that some PART TIME Firemen ( Retain ) do start fires in order to get Call out Fees .

Grass Fires can start at anytime of year , I have tackled Grass fires when there is snow on the ground if the fire can get into the peat underground it is almost impossible to put the fire out and can travel long distances .
Snookerballs

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Aug 24, 2021 1:27 am

Snookerballs wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Rolly, as an ex Full time fireman I resent that comment , There is no reason a full time Fireman should start a Fire , He would be on Duty at the Fire Station at the time .
But Sadly it is a known fact that some PART TIME Firemen ( Retain ) do start fires in order to get Call out Fees .

Grass Fires can start at anytime of year , I have tackled Grass fires when there is snow on the ground if the fire can get into the peat underground it is almost impossible to put the fire out and can travel long distances .

Snooks no need t0 get offended as you knew which firemen I was referring to.
Peat fires can be a pain in the arse as you obviously know.
They can smoulder away under ground for years then pop to the surface.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Snookerballs » Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:51 am

I seem to recall there is a Coal Slag Heap somewhere in Wales that has been burning for over 20/30 years .
Snookerballs

Postby art0hur0moh » Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:45 pm

was looking for the value of d in wikipedias inductance page!? If i post the physics link you will probably complain about it being an unreliable source.

E~ , D~ , B~ & H~ : What do they all mean?
W. T. Hill, III
Department of Physics
and
The Institute for Physical Science and Technology
University of Maryland, College Park, Maryland 20742

https://www.nationalgeographic.org/ency ... magnetism/

But this must be a joke!? Iron striking iron always creates a temporary magnetic field! And they are not even close to anything related with charge?

dhu, where do you think the electrical current causing the alignment of crystals in iron rich igneous stone comes from? I know the polarity has swapped a few times, but i don't know of a hundred? Fifteen...thirty, maybe a bit more? But no where near 'hundreds' from what i have seen.
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:16 pm

Shouldn't be over simplifying some basic scientific principles, the point of algabra is simplification as far is is reasonable for comprehension. This is the reason i was looking for d https://www.assignmentpoint.com/science ... ntial.html
art0hur0moh

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:21 pm

Art take your posturing fucking babble to some other thread where it might be tolerated.
There must be a thread about cleaning toilets somewhere on here!
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:26 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:Oh and nu liebour where responsible for encouraging councils to invest in the u.s. sub prime mortgage bubble which the royal bank of scotland didn't do. Hence the reason the 5th largest bank with the highest on the book assets bailed out the bureaucrats who are consistently fiscally inept. I didn't think the fault was the Blair regime for a few years after, but it was! I don't think the tories would have done that?

Sick of brain dead assholes wasting my time trying to hide their own ineptitude and ignorance with fiat arrogance because someone exploited their inferiority complex with shiny silver and stars on costumes or shelves. Military get gold stars, so being inept isn't part of the curriculum, but ignorance of lawful conduct is encouraged whenever convenient by an elitist dictatorships fiscal reasoning.

Royal Bank of Scotland faces further fines over sub-prime mortgage crisis
https://www.theguardian.com/business/2013/nov/12/royal-bank-of-scotland-faces-fines-sub-prime-mortgages-rbs
Rolluplostinspace

Postby art0hur0moh » Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:31 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:Oh and nu liebour where responsible for encouraging councils to invest in the u.s. sub prime mortgage bubble which the royal bank of scotland didn't do. Hence the reason the 5th largest bank with the highest on the book assets bailed out the bureaucrats who are consistently fiscally inept. I didn't think the fault was the Blair regime for a few years after, but it was! I don't think the tories would have done that?

Royal Bank of Scotland faces further fines over sub-prime mortgage crisis
https://www.theguardian.com/business/2013/nov/12/royal-bank-of-scotland-faces-fines-sub-prime-mortgages-rbs

RBS where not involved in that! The bank of england was bankrupted because it backed the u.s. mortgage bubble. Basically, the government needs a bail out!

One fk up after another. Based on the economic policy it is obvious what the problem is...can't make a profit unless recycling outdated incentives to drive paper markets.

art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:54 am

Watched three minuets, seems interesting? Here since there are complaints about a furnace somewhere round motherwell. Why not send the furnace to where the cloth is being burned?

You would get the impression there is lower standard of dignity in the west sending unusable clothing. I don't think that is the case for the most part?
art0hur0moh

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms