Is there anybody there to give me attention?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Is there anybody there?

Postby jra » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:49 pm

Niv wrote:
jra wrote:
banana chewits wrote:it's like falling down a rabbit hole.

jra wrote:Stop stirring. I never claimed I was Jewish.

jra wrote:I am half Jewish by heritage. So your point is.

jra wrote:Non religious Jews. I'm half Jewish by ethnicity. Jews are are an ethnoreligious group. Yes?

jra wrote:Au contraire. I don't think I'm wrong. We'll agree to disagree. I'm half Jewish by heritage/blood and that's it.

jra wrote:Still going on about it. It wasn't really the issue where they originated from. I'm half German/half Jewish by heritage.

jra wrote:Both half German and half Jewish by heritage.

I was born and bred in England, but I don't look Jewish at all really. Ironically a couple of my cousins who are only quarter Jews by heritage look more Jewish than I do.

jra wrote:No. I wore a portable Uzi. After all, I'm half Jewish.

Only because you don't understand the difference between being Jewish and half-Jewish by birth/heritage/inter-marriage, but well done for raking up those old coals.

Like you just have? It was way, way back, but you just can't help yourself. No wonder you get so much shit :roll:

Shut up Niv. That bc post was made less than 12 hours ago, regarding posts made weeks if not months ago.
jra

Re: Is there anybody there to give me attention?

Postby Dean » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:52 pm

Is now not a good time to bring up the time Jra got banned from a pub for assaulting a young lady?
Dean

Postby jra » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:54 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
jra wrote:
Cobs wrote:Don't fiddle with the cube guests...

You do know that those type of flashing images can or may trigger seizures/epilepsy?

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-ne ... 180961504/

FFS!!!!!!!!!
Can't someone pop round and shoot this fuck up?

Too chicken shit to do it yourself.
jra

Postby jra » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:56 pm

Dean wrote:Is now not a good time to bring up the time Jra got banned from a pub for assaulting a young lady?

An assault which never took place. Yeah, it's a great time, like we haven't heard you say the same things dozens of times previously.
jra

Postby Dean » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:57 pm

jra wrote:
Dean wrote:Is now not a good time to bring up the time Jra got banned from a pub for assaulting a young lady?

An assault which never took place. Yeah, it's a great time, like we haven't heard you say the same things dozens of times previously.

Every time! :pmsl:
Dean

Postby Niv » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:00 am

jra wrote:
Niv wrote:
jra wrote:
banana chewits wrote:it's like falling down a rabbit hole.

jra wrote:I am half Jewish by heritage. So your point is.

jra wrote:Non religious Jews. I'm half Jewish by ethnicity. Jews are are an ethnoreligious group. Yes?

jra wrote:Au contraire. I don't think I'm wrong. We'll agree to disagree. I'm half Jewish by heritage/blood and that's it.

jra wrote:Still going on about it. It wasn't really the issue where they originated from. I'm half German/half Jewish by heritage.

jra wrote:Both half German and half Jewish by heritage.

I was born and bred in England, but I don't look Jewish at all really. Ironically a couple of my cousins who are only quarter Jews by heritage look more Jewish than I do.

jra wrote:No. I wore a portable Uzi. After all, I'm half Jewish.

Only because you don't understand the difference between being Jewish and half-Jewish by birth/heritage/inter-marriage, but well done for raking up those old coals.

Like you just have? It was way, way back, but you just can't help yourself. No wonder you get so much shit :roll:

Shut up Niv. That bc post was made less than 12 hours ago, regarding posts made weeks if not months ago.

Who the fuck do you think you are,you snivelling little shitbag? Going back and dragging up a post to get yourself some attention. You just can't help yourself! You deserve all you get!
Niv

Postby jra » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:01 am

Dean wrote:
jra wrote:

The trouble is you think it's cool to bully somebody you don't know relentlessly.
jra

Postby McAz » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:02 am

I don't think I've heard about this assault that didn't take place.
McAz

Postby Dean » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:02 am

jra wrote:
Dean wrote:
jra wrote:

The trouble is you think it's cool to bully somebody you don't know relentlessly.

You asked for it... :dunno:
Dean

Postby Niv » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:03 am

jra wrote:
Dean wrote:
jra wrote:

You bite every time, you love it. :woteva:
Niv

Postby jra » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:05 am

Niv wrote:
jra wrote:
Niv wrote:Like you just have? It was way, way back, but you just can't help yourself. No wonder you get so much shit :roll:

Who the fuck do you think you are,you snivelling little shitbag? Going back and dragging up a post to get yourself some attention. You just can't help yourself! You deserve all you get!

Take a chill pill Niv. Since when has quoting a post made 12 hours ago, dragging up a post. And by deserve all I get, what have you got in mind, keyboard warrior?
jra

Postby jra » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:07 am

Niv wrote:
jra wrote:
Dean wrote:
jra wrote:

You bite every time, you love it. :woteva:

Call it what you like. You're the one trolling me (first).
jra

Postby Niv » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:09 am

jra wrote:
Niv wrote:
jra wrote:
Niv wrote:Like you just have? It was way, way back, but you just can't help yourself. No wonder you get so much shit :roll:

Take a chill pill Niv. Since when has quoting a post made 12 hours ago, dragging up a post. And by deserve all I get, what have you got in mind, keyboard warrior?

I'm perfectly chilled :thumbsup: It isn't me going around accusing people of being bullies. Or keyboard warriors :laughing:
Niv

Postby jra » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:12 am

Niv wrote:
jra wrote:
Niv wrote:
jra wrote:

I'm perfectly chilled :thumbsup: It isn't me going around accusing people of being bullies. Or keyboard warriors :laughing:

Lame response.

I'm accusing people of what they are doing. And they are doing that. It's a shame you can't see it or don't want to see it. You're just joining in with the bumcrawling bandwagon.
jra

Postby McAz » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:14 am

Hiya Niv. :Hiya:
McAz

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms