Red's Thread of General Bigotry

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Red's Thread of General Bigotry

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:27 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:I think people see what they want to see.
I see people mostly getting on with their lives, mingling with those they feel accepted by and enjoying the country they’ve chosen to live.
Criminals are obviously a different matter but why do normals get judged by the crims?

People learn by mingling with and by talking with people. My observations are accurate.

Postby Trapper John » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:39 am

I see people mostly getting on with their lives, mingling with those they feel accepted by and enjoying the country they’ve chosen to live.
Criminals are obviously a different matter but why do normals get judged by the crims?

Thats an easy one - according to the Albanians that stayed in Albania all the Albanian criminals are in the UK now, most pretending to be Kosovans.

Which brings up another question, according to refugee 'rules' once it is deemed safe in the country they came from, all refugees should return home - the war in the Balkans and Kosovo ended over 2 decades ago. :dunno:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Trapper John » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:55 am

McAz wrote:Well said, both... :thumbsup:

...we should be coming downing harder on this quiet, barely visible (perhaps even unconscious?) racism.

The poisonous right have had their big moment and fucked the country up in the process. :shake head:

They have a long way to go before they can put right the wrongs the poisonous liberal left gave us for over two decades. :thumbsup:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Trapper John » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:57 am

Hobbit wrote:are the English speaking enclaves of the Spanish coast ghettos?

or are they ok because they are English innit

Because there are shit loads of English ex pats queing up at Spanish benefits offices, social housing centres and hospitals. :roll:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:42 am

Trapper John wrote:
Hobbit wrote:are the English speaking enclaves of the Spanish coast ghettos?

or are they ok because they are English innit

Because there are shit loads of English ex pats queing up at Spanish benefits offices, social housing centres and hospitals. :roll:

Of course there will be some and not all immigrants are in receipt of benefits here or seeking housing, many actually work in the service industry or the NHS etc. :hand:

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:51 am

Trapper John wrote:

Thats an easy one - according to the Albanians that stayed in Albania all the Albanian criminals are in the UK now, most pretending to be Kosovans.

Which brings up another question, according to refugee 'rules' once it is deemed safe in the country they came from, all refugees should return home - the war in the Balkans and Kosovo ended over 2 decades ago. :dunno:

That justifies judging all Albanians as criminals? I don’t see why you highlighted that sentence to make your point.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:53 am

Trapper John wrote:

...we should be coming downing harder on this quiet, barely visible (perhaps even unconscious?) racism.

The poisonous right have had their big moment and fucked the country up in the process. :shake head:

They have a long way to go before they can put right the wrongs the poisonous liberal left gave us for over two decades. :thumbsup:

How far do they want to go? Bankrupt the country?
Lady Murasaki

Postby McAz » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:57 am

Trapper John wrote:

I'm sorry you see it like that. Sorry for you because the "putting right" as you see it just ain't going to happen. You had your big moment but Boris, Farage, Gove, Rees-Mogg et al stole it from under you.

"Don't follow leaders, and watch your parking meters...."
McAz

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms