Should Circumcision Be Banned In The UK?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Should Circumcision Be Banned In The UK?

Postby Keyser » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:34 pm

If circumcision had never existed it would be interesting to see what the world's reaction would be if a relatively new cult like Scientology suddenly suggested hacking about with a babies genitals - not to mention grown men sucking the blood from the little boy's penises...
Keyser

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:38 pm

Major wrote:Blooming good debate, one of the better ones I have seen for ages.

I cannot imagine those who perform this barbaric abuse upon babies would want it compulsory done to themselves at adult age.
I knew a male who had it done at 70 years of age for medical reason and he was not a happy chappy.

You know Jews worship money, they do it for the 'tips'.

you just can't help trolling your own threads, can you? :roll:

Postby Trapper John » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:41 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Trapper John wrote:There is no need nor excuse for circumcision except on medical grounds.

Exactly, and if the hygiene excuse is going to be trotted out then just teach your little boys how to wash that area properly. It's not rocket science. :roll:

Thats always supposing someone doesn't report you for being a paedophile first.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:36 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Trapper John wrote:There is no need nor excuse for circumcision except on medical grounds.

Exactly, and if the hygiene excuse is going to be trotted out then just teach your little boys how to wash that area properly. It's not rocket science. :roll:

The supposed hygiene excuse is a straw man anyway. People are either hygienic or not and if people wash
and shower then who forgets to wash their cock? The foreskin is designed for a reason and hacking it off is just bizarre and serves no purpose.

Postby measurer » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:58 pm

Guest wrote:
measurer wrote:Slap them on the table boys - what's a wee bit lost skin when we ladies have to bear the pain if childhood ! :pmsl:

meas, are you being controversial just for the sake of the thread or do you mean it?

Moi? :gigglesnshit:
measurer

Postby Keyser » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:05 pm

measurer wrote:
Guest wrote:
measurer wrote:Slap them on the table boys - what's a wee bit lost skin when we ladies have to bear the pain if childhood ! :pmsl:

meas, are you being controversial just for the sake of the thread or do you mean it?

:Lucia: :gigglesnshit:
Keyser

Postby Rockstar » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:38 pm

Stooo wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Alcohol like most other drugs is fine in moderation, moderation is the key to reading the health and safety manuals that were written hundreds of years ago.

No it is not. If its your opinion then you are entitled to it. But if you are passing it off as fact,then No.

https://www.health.harvard.edu/mind-and ... your-brain

Remember this will keep on changing...The science bit..It will come to a point where Science will agree that even a sip of alcohol harms the human body.

Don't eat pig in the desert, it goes off quickly in the heat, other meat may last longer but pig could wipe out your village. You kill a high risk dinner like a bird then you're going to eat that tonight with your family, nothing left in the morning. A pig however...

This excuse also doesn't hold much weight. If it was about the desert thing,it would have been talked about by the messengers. That one can consume but do it same day or cook it well etc etc. In Islam,atleast a lot of But If situations are present and answered in a proper way. A Small example: If one cannot find water to do Wudu for prayers then what to do etc.

I could link to the various studies saying Pork meat is not beneficial for consumption but I think you already know that.

It's a white meat but you get a hell of a lot of it. You can hang and dry beef, lamb and goat for several days in an ambient temperature and it's fine to eat when trimmed. Are you going to leave a duck or a chicken out for a couple of weeks, let alone a pig?

One of the things that we share with pigs is the rate of decomposition at room temperature (we are white meat too), we get bloated and stinky really quick. It's got sod all to do with offending god.

Like I said before,if pork was banned for only desert climate and preservation difficulty reason,then it would have been stated so or preached about it by the Prophets to their followers of their time and so forth.
Rockstar

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:44 pm

Rockstar, go an have a pint on me.

:pmsl:

Postby Rockstar » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:44 pm

Keyser wrote:
Rockstar wrote:Alcohol is the mother of all evil. Imagine not being able to be in control of your mental faculties for one second? It is terrifying.Why would one want that for oneself willingly?

Alcohol attacks all that and much more.

As for pig,it is regarded unclean and forbidden across all Abrahamic religions. Why the witchhunt against only pig? Why not against chicken or goat for that matter? The reasons are listed in the Biblical books and Islamic ones and today's science agrees with that.

Science of today as go as you please. One study says something.The other study disagrees or refutes that. 50 years ago,science believed something else contrary to today's science.That's the limited nature of man itself but the rules of the religions are set in stone for all eternity.

Science deals in facts and hones those facts time and time again to get to the truth - it has given us the modern world and the reason you can post your thoughts on here.

If I need an operation give me a surgeon over someone's 'prayers' every bloody time.

Rules of religion are set in stone?

Really?

When was the last time the Church condoned hanging/burning witches in the UK for example?

Religion changes in order to ensure it's survival as society changes. :thumbsup:

Science is what you perceive it to be on any given day. In today's time,science has been used as a pawn to further agendas of own liking. One study claming xyz and then another one comes along with a diabolical opposite view claiming abc.
Rockstar

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:35 pm

measurer wrote:
Guest wrote:

you are so bad ...

Postby megaera » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:42 pm

jp761 wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
jp761 wrote:One thing about this argument is it's very predictable. It's pretty obvious that those who are circumcised will USUALLY back that, and those who are uncircumcised will back that approach. And whatever someone's partner/Husband has, those people will come down on that side of the argument.

One caveat occasionally someone who's circumcised states that they wish they weren't.

I don’t think it’s like that at all. Culture will have a big impact, I imagine more Americans would be pro-circ because it is part of their culture and normal for them. Same with religions that practice circumcision.

I couldn’t give a fuck if my fella was circumcised or not. There is no benefit for women either way. A dick is a dick.
But I am against mutilating a body part for no real reason. I’m also again female genital mutilation, and I’m not a fan of piercing babies ears.
Some people get defensive though when some folks 'claim' you can't clean an uncircumcised dick the same. And some people get defensive when it's claimed that a circumcised dick isn't as sensitive. So yeah on the surface at least, I think people do tend to back whatever they have.

I agree about culture, and America. And I also agree ultimately a dick is just a dick.. the owner of the dick is far more important.

So you're telling us that some people are ok with ritual circumcision but others are against it? And that their culture and experienced can influence their thoughts?

Amazing :pmsl:
megaera

Postby measurer » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:44 pm

Guest wrote:
measurer wrote:
Guest wrote:

you are so bad ...

What can I say? I'm the friend that can make most things sound naughty and that you definitely don't put on loudspeaker! :leer:
measurer

Postby megaera » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:45 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Rockstar wrote:Alcohol is the mother of all evil. Imagine not being able to be in control of your mental faculties for one second? It is terrifying.Why would one want that for oneself willingly?

Alcohol attacks all that and much more.

As for pig,it is regarded unclean and forbidden across all Abrahamic religions. Why the witchhunt against only pig? Why not against chicken or goat for that matter? The reasons are listed in the Biblical books and Islamic ones and today's science agrees with that.

Science of today as go as you please. One study says something.The other study disagrees or refutes that. 50 years ago,science believed something else contrary to today's science.That's the limited nature of man itself but the rules of the religions are set in stone for all eternity.

Science deals in facts and hones those facts time and time again to get to the truth - it has given us the modern world and the reason you can post your thoughts on here.

If I need an operation give me a surgeon over someone's 'prayers' every bloody time.

Rules of religion are set in stone?

Really?

When was the last time the Church condoned hanging/burning witches in the UK for example?

Religion changes in order to ensure it's survival as society changes. :thumbsup:

Science is what you perceive it to be on any given day. In today's time,science has been used as a pawn to further agendas of own liking. One study claming xyz and then another one comes along with a diabolical opposite view claiming abc.

As these claims are backed up with the evidence available at the time, why exactly is that a problem? The whole premise of science is changing the views based on the evidence, not changing the evidence to match the views.
megaera

Postby Dean » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:45 pm

megaera wrote:
jp761 wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
jp761 wrote:One thing about this argument is it's very predictable. It's pretty obvious that those who are circumcised will USUALLY back that, and those who are uncircumcised will back that approach. And whatever someone's partner/Husband has, those people will come down on that side of the argument.

One caveat occasionally someone who's circumcised states that they wish they weren't.

I don’t think it’s like that at all. Culture will have a big impact, I imagine more Americans would be pro-circ because it is part of their culture and normal for them. Same with religions that practice circumcision.

I couldn’t give a fuck if my fella was circumcised or not. There is no benefit for women either way. A dick is a dick.
But I am against mutilating a body part for no real reason. I’m also again female genital mutilation, and I’m not a fan of piercing babies ears.
Some people get defensive though when some folks 'claim' you can't clean an uncircumcised dick the same. And some people get defensive when it's claimed that a circumcised dick isn't as sensitive. So yeah on the surface at least, I think people do tend to back whatever they have.

I agree about culture, and America. And I also agree ultimately a dick is just a dick.. the owner of the dick is far more important.

So you're telling us that some people are ok with ritual circumcision but others are against it? And that their culture and experienced can influence their thoughts?

Amazing :pmsl:

Insightful as ever. He uses an awful lot of words to say absolutely fuck all...
Dean

Postby jp761 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:53 pm

Big Fat Frosty wrote:
jp761 wrote:FFS Cannon and Ball are here.

Convos can only stay civilised for so long around here. :roll:

did u have your foreskin ripped from you as a baby or not..
:dunno:
No, thank god. Everyone should be as nature intended unless there is a pressing medical issue.
jp761

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms