Should Circumcision Be Banned In The UK?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Should Circumcision Be Banned In The UK?

Postby NastyNickers » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:43 pm

jp761 wrote:One thing about this argument is it's very predictable. It's pretty obvious that those who are circumcised will USUALLY back that, and those who are uncircumcised will back that approach. And whatever someone's partner/Husband has, those people will come down on that side of the argument.

One caveat occasionally someone who's circumcised states that they wish they weren't.

I don’t think it’s like that at all. Culture will have a big impact, I imagine more Americans would be pro-circ because it is part of their culture and normal for them. Same with religions that practice circumcision.

I couldn’t give a fuck if my fella was circumcised or not. There is no benefit for women either way. A dick is a dick.
But I am against mutilating a body part for no real reason. I’m also again female genital mutilation, and I’m not a fan of piercing babies ears.
NastyNickers

Postby Keyser » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:45 pm

Rockstar wrote:Alcohol is the mother of all evil. Imagine not being able to be in control of your mental faculties for one second? It is terrifying.Why would one want that for oneself willingly?

Alcohol attacks all that and much more.

As for pig,it is regarded unclean and forbidden across all Abrahamic religions. Why the witchhunt against only pig? Why not against chicken or goat for that matter? The reasons are listed in the Biblical books and Islamic ones and today's science agrees with that.

Science of today as go as you please. One study says something.The other study disagrees or refutes that. 50 years ago,science believed something else contrary to today's science.That's the limited nature of man itself but the rules of the religions are set in stone for all eternity.

Science deals in facts and hones those facts time and time again to get to the truth - it has given us the modern world and the reason you can post your thoughts on here.

If I need an operation give me a surgeon over someone's 'prayers' every bloody time.

Rules of religion are set in stone?

Really?

When was the last time the Church condoned hanging/burning witches in the UK for example?

Religion changes in order to ensure it's survival as society changes. :thumbsup:
Keyser

Postby Rockstar » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:45 pm

Stooo wrote:
Alcohol like most other drugs is fine in moderation, moderation is the key to reading the health and safety manuals that were written hundreds of years ago.

No it is not. If its your opinion then you are entitled to it. But if you are passing it off as fact,then No.

https://www.health.harvard.edu/mind-and ... your-brain

Remember this will keep on changing...The science bit..It will come to a point where Science will agree that even a sip of alcohol harms the human body.

Don't eat pig in the desert, it goes off quickly in the heat, other meat may last longer but pig could wipe out your village. You kill a high risk dinner like a bird then you're going to eat that tonight with your family, nothing left in the morning. A pig however...

This excuse also doesn't hold much weight. If it was about the desert thing,it would have been talked about by the messengers. That one can consume but do it same day or cook it well etc etc. In Islam,atleast a lot of But If situations are present and answered in a proper way. A Small example: If one cannot find water to do Wudu for prayers then what to do etc.

I could link to the various studies saying Pork meat is not beneficial for consumption but I think you already know that.
Rockstar

Postby Stooo » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:56 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Alcohol like most other drugs is fine in moderation, moderation is the key to reading the health and safety manuals that were written hundreds of years ago.

No it is not. If its your opinion then you are entitled to it. But if you are passing it off as fact,then No.

Remember this will keep on changing...The science bit..It will come to a point where Science will agree that even a sip of alcohol harms the human body.

Don't eat pig in the desert, it goes off quickly in the heat, other meat may last longer but pig could wipe out your village. You kill a high risk dinner like a bird then you're going to eat that tonight with your family, nothing left in the morning. A pig however...

This excuse also doesn't hold much weight. If it was about the desert thing,it would have been talked about by the messengers. That one can consume but do it same day or cook it well etc etc. In Islam,atleast a lot of But If situations are present and answered in a proper way. A Small example: If one cannot find water to do Wudu for prayers then what to do etc.

I could link to the various studies saying Pork meat is not beneficial for consumption but I think you already know that.

It's a white meat but you get a hell of a lot of it. You can hang and dry beef, lamb and goat for several days in an ambient temperature and it's fine to eat when trimmed. Are you going to leave a duck or a chicken out for a couple of weeks, let alone a pig?

One of the things that we share with pigs is the rate of decomposition at room temperature (we are white meat too), we get bloated and stinky really quick. It's got sod all to do with offending god.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:58 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Yes I do but it's about processed pork which idealistically you should be OK to eat.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby jp761 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:46 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
jp761 wrote:One thing about this argument is it's very predictable. It's pretty obvious that those who are circumcised will USUALLY back that, and those who are uncircumcised will back that approach. And whatever someone's partner/Husband has, those people will come down on that side of the argument.

One caveat occasionally someone who's circumcised states that they wish they weren't.

I don’t think it’s like that at all. Culture will have a big impact, I imagine more Americans would be pro-circ because it is part of their culture and normal for them. Same with religions that practice circumcision.

I couldn’t give a fuck if my fella was circumcised or not. There is no benefit for women either way. A dick is a dick.
But I am against mutilating a body part for no real reason. I’m also again female genital mutilation, and I’m not a fan of piercing babies ears.
Some people get defensive though when some folks 'claim' you can't clean an uncircumcised dick the same. And some people get defensive when it's claimed that a circumcised dick isn't as sensitive. So yeah on the surface at least, I think people do tend to back whatever they have.

I agree about culture, and America. And I also agree ultimately a dick is just a dick.. the owner of the dick is far more important.
jp761

Postby Dean » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:48 pm

If I chopped any more off my dick I’d have a fucking fanny!
Dean

Postby Professor Dick » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:51 pm

jp761 wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

Some people get defensive though when some folks 'claim' you can't clean an uncircumcised dick the same. And some people get defensive when it's claimed that a circumcised dick isn't as sensitive. So yeah on the surface at least, I think people do tend to back whatever they have.

I agree about culture, and America. And I also agree ultimately a dick is just a dick.. the owner of the dick is far more important.

:pmsl:
Professor Dick

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:56 pm

Dean wrote:If I chopped any more off my dick I’d have a fucking fanny!

you are a fucking fanny. :wubbers:

Postby jp761 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:57 pm

Professor Dick wrote:
jp761 wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

:pmsl:
jp761

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:58 pm

jp761 wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

so you were mutilated at birth then....
:dunno:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Dean » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:01 pm

Big Fat Frosty wrote:
jp761 wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

so you were mutilated at birth then....

I think he had most of his brain removed! :pmsl:
Dean

Postby jp761 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:04 pm

FFS Cannon and Ball are here.

Convos can only stay civilised for so long around here. :roll:
jp761

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:07 pm

jp761 wrote:FFS Cannon and Ball are here.

did u have your foreskin ripped from you as a baby or not..
Last edited by Big Fat Frosty on Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Dean » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:07 pm

jp761 wrote:FFS Cannon and Ball are here.

Rock on, Tommy! :pmsl:
Dean

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms