MIA Posters

A right load of bollocks...

Re: MIA Posters

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:19 am

It’s harsh to make out Canny is anywhwre near as bad as Vam when she clearly isn’t.

If it’s not Canny that Vam is having a meltdown with its Goodwife. If it’s not Goodwife it’s Lady M, or Ragga, or JRA etc. The latest on her shitlist is Dean. The major difference is the sheer number of people Vam rows with. It’s attention seeking at best and deranged at worst.

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:29 am

Has Canny been canonised yet? :popcorn:
Sorry but love/loathe her Vam all the way. She rips away at any crap flung at her and she doesnt give a crap about winning any popularity contests. WYSIWYG :thumbsup:

Postby Vam » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:30 pm

Guest wrote:It’s harsh to make out Canny is anywhwre near as bad as Vam when she clearly isn’t.

If it’s not Canny that Vam is having a meltdown with its Goodwife. If it’s not Goodwife it’s Lady M, or Ragga, or JRA etc. The latest on her shitlist is Dean. The major difference is the sheer number of people Vam rows with. It’s attention seeking at best and deranged at worst.

^^^ all of whom have been majorly arsey with me and/or have cunted me out. Seems perfectly reasonable to respond like-for-like from time to time :dunno:

Dean's not on any "shitlist", btw, and never has been. Dean is irrelevant to me.
Vam

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:38 pm

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
snipsnipsnip again....chickenshit cunt....

But you got Deano onside now, right? He's such an impressive, empowering presence :mrgreen:

vam, excuse me for butting in but why are you so bothered about dean or what he says?

This ^^ Somehow Dean is always brought into her fights :dunno: And everybody is running her off when I've only seen her run forumers off from the day she joined. So much anger in her and so much baiting....I saw trying to bait Canny for days non-stop after the last time Canny let her have the last word...it's almost like she miserable when nobody takes her bait :dunno:

Postby Rockstar » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:47 pm

Guest wrote:
Rockstar wrote:What's the deal about Dirty PMs coming out from elsewhere? :dunno: :ooer:

Canary brought it up and Vam linked to where Canary told anyone reading about Ab's PM's to her

Why does Vam think that Canary's words about dirty PMs were aimed at her? :dunno:
Rockstar

Postby measurer » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:47 pm

As far as I see, it's tit for tat, though we do get guests like you trying to stir it up...
measurer

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:57 pm

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:It’s harsh to make out Canny is anywhwre near as bad as Vam when she clearly isn’t.

^^^ all of whom have been majorly arsey with me and/or have cunted me out. Seems perfectly reasonable to respond like-for-like from time to time :dunno:

Dean's not on any "shitlist", btw, and never has been. Dean is irrelevant to me.

you do name-check him a lot, even when you're not replying to posts about/by him.

Postby Vam » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:59 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Guest wrote:
Rockstar wrote:What's the deal about Dirty PMs coming out from elsewhere? :dunno: :ooer:

Canary brought it up and Vam linked to where Canary told anyone reading about Ab's PM's to her

Why does Vam think that Canary's words about dirty PMs were aimed at her? :dunno:

Get it right Mr Rocky... "PM dirty gossip-holes elsewhere" - is what she said (on page 7).

To answer your question, it was almost certainly after she saw a post of mine a while back, saying that a few people at DS have encouraged me not to cave into the baiting I get here.

Now, she'll probably burst a blood vessel howling that it wasn't a dig at me. But...it definitely was a dig at me.
Vam

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:01 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:

But you got Deano onside now, right? He's such an impressive, empowering presence :mrgreen:

vam, excuse me for butting in but why are you so bothered about dean or what he says?

This ^^ Somehow Dean is always brought into her fights :dunno: And everybody is running her off when I've only seen her run forumers off from the day she joined. So much anger in her and so much baiting....I saw trying to bait Canny for days non-stop after the last time Canny let her have the last word...it's almost like she miserable when nobody takes her bait :dunno:

Vam sucked up to Dean at first and clearly expected him to be in her little gang on here. She even went as far as to say anyone who didn’t like him must be envious. Shes too obvious though and Deans been around long enough to see through it.

Funny how when he called her out on a few things like ganging up and how she sucks up to the management at times she instantly went to insulting him and calling him things like ‘little man’ and now he’s irrelevant.

Postby Rockstar » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:06 pm

Vam wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Guest wrote:

Get it right Mr Rocky... "PM dirty gossip-holes elsewhere" - is what she said (on page 7).

To answer your question, it was almost certainly after she saw a post of mine a while back, saying that a few people at DS have encouraged me not to cave into the baiting I get here.

Now, she'll probably burst a blood vessel howling that it wasn't a dig at me. But...it definitely was a dig at me.

Page 6.

Canary wrote:
If you want to accuse anyone of bitching, look further afield to those whose posts make it crystal clear they frequent dirty little gossip-holes and do all their finest work via PM's elsewhere.

Who do you mean Canary?
Rockstar

Postby Vam » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:08 pm

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:

you do name-check him a lot, even when you're not replying to posts about/by him.

Actually, I don't. People often tend to chuck his name into the mix when bitching at me. And tell me I'm scared of him.

They weaponise Dean :mrgreen:
Vam

Postby Dean » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:08 pm

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:

I’m in her head now... There was plenty of room though to be fair...
Dean

Postby Vam » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:18 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:

Vam sucked up to Dean at first and clearly expected him to be in her little gang on here. She even went as far as to say anyone who didn’t like him must be envious. Shes too obvious though and Deans been around long enough to see through it.

Funny how when he called her out on a few things like ganging up and how she sucks up to the management at times she instantly went to insulting him and calling him things like ‘little man’ and now he’s irrelevant.

I do believe a couple of the blokes here might be a bit envious of him. I stand by that.

Other than that, are you one of the creepy DS Soap forum mob? Because what you've just posted looks like some sort of plot line .... :ooer:
Vam

Postby Dean » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:21 pm

Who wouldn’t be envious of a fat, middle aged, ginger, ISIS supporting Muslim, homosexual jobless loser with a tiny penis and absolutely no life prospects? I’m the real deal baby!
Dean

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:22 pm

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:

Actually, I don't. People often tend to chuck his name into the mix when bitching at me. And tell me I'm scared of him.

They weaponise Dean :mrgreen:

i think you like him a bit but you don't want to admit it, i know he makes me laugh out loud even when i'm cross with him about something he's said.

dean's like the naughty little brother round here.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms