A right load of bollocks...

Re: MIA Posters

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:26 pm

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
snipsnipsnip again....chickenshit cunt....

But you got Deano onside now, right? He's such an impressive, empowering presence :mrgreen:

vam, excuse me for butting in but why are you so bothered about dean or what he says?

This ^^ Somehow Dean is always brought into her fights :dunno: And everybody is running her off when I've only seen her run forumers off from the day she joined. So much anger in her and so much baiting....I saw trying to bait Canny for days non-stop after the last time Canny let her have the last word...it's almost like she miserable when nobody takes her bait :dunno:

Vam sucked up to Dean at first and clearly expected him to be in her little gang on here. She even went as far as to say anyone who didn’t like him must be envious. Shes too obvious though and Deans been around long enough to see through it.

Funny how when he called her out on a few things like ganging up and how she sucks up to the management at times she instantly went to insulting him and calling him things like ‘little man’ and now he’s irrelevant.

I do believe a couple of the blokes here might be a bit envious of him. I stand by that.

Other than that, are you one of the creepy DS Soap forum mob? Because what you've just posted looks like some sort of plot line .... :ooer:

So now people are envious of an ‘irrelevant little man’ to use your own words. You can’t even keep your own story straight. :pmsl:

Postby jp761 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:34 pm

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
snipsnipsnip again....chickenshit cunt....

But you got Deano onside now, right? He's such an impressive, empowering presence :mrgreen:

vam, excuse me for butting in but why are you so bothered about dean or what he says?

This ^^ Somehow Dean is always brought into her fights :dunno: And everybody is running her off when I've only seen her run forumers off from the day she joined. So much anger in her and so much baiting....I saw trying to bait Canny for days non-stop after the last time Canny let her have the last word...it's almost like she miserable when nobody takes her bait :dunno:

Vam sucked up to Dean at first and clearly expected him to be in her little gang on here. She even went as far as to say anyone who didn’t like him must be envious. Shes too obvious though and Deans been around long enough to see through it.

Funny how when he called her out on a few things like ganging up and how she sucks up to the management at times she instantly went to insulting him and calling him things like ‘little man’ and now he’s irrelevant.

I do believe a couple of the blokes here might be a bit envious of him. I stand by that.

Other than that, are you one of the creepy DS Soap forum mob? Because what you've just posted looks like some sort of plot line .... :ooer:
I hope you don't mean me(but I suspect you do you've said similar before) I've said he's a very good troll that's years of experience for you! Admitting someone is good at something is actually a good trait to have. Only a naive person would actually be envious of someone online.. what is there to be envious about. It's people sitting in a room somewhere probably on their own, typing away on a keyboard/keypad. Who randomly mentions Dean the most around here? I'd say it's a close run thing between you and one or two guests.
jp761

Postby Vam » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:36 pm

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:It’s harsh to make out Canny is anywhwre near as bad as Vam when she clearly isn’t.

If it’s not Canny that Vam is having a meltdown with its Goodwife. If it’s not Goodwife it’s Lady M, or Ragga, or JRA etc. The latest on her shitlist is Dean. The major difference is the sheer number of people Vam rows with. It’s attention seeking at best and deranged at worst.

^^^ all of whom have been majorly arsey with me and/or have cunted me out. Seems perfectly reasonable to respond like-for-like from time to time :dunno:

Dean's not on any "shitlist", btw, and never has been. Dean is irrelevant to me.

you do name-check him a lot, even when you're not replying to posts about/by him.

Actually, I don't. People often tend to chuck his name into the mix when bitching at me. And tell me I'm scared of him.

They weaponise Dean :mrgreen:

i think you like him a bit but you don't want to admit it, i know he makes me laugh out loud even when i'm cross with him about something he's said.

dean's like the naughty little brother round here.

hand-on-heart, I neither like nor dislike him. Sure, I see the obvious manipulation and the games he plays, and yeah, he makes me laugh sometimes too. He can be charismatic and I honestly don't believe there's any real malice in him. But other than that, I'm indifferent.

I think, if pushed, I'll admit it's because I can't get my head around what a blokey bloke like him, with obvious intelligence, can possibly derive from always being in the thick of it all and mixing it up with a bunch of bitching women :dunno: You rarely if ever see guys like TJ, Maddog, Avon, Jack and others go anywhere near the kind of forum bollox Dean seems to revel in.

Just seems a little weird to me. But hey, if he enjoys doing his Dean thing, who am I to judge...
Vam

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:37 pm

jp761 wrote:
I hope you don't mean me(but I suspect you do you've said similar before) I've said he's a very good troll that's years of experience for you! Admitting someone is good at something is actually a good trait to have. Only a naive person would actually be envious of someone online.. what is there to be envious about. It's people sitting in a room somewhere probably on their own, typing away on a keyboard/keypad. Who randomly mentions Dean the most around here? I'd say it's a close run thing between you and one or two guests.[/quote]

that's twice in 2 days i've agreed with you. i need to check my meds. :gigglesnshit:

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:41 pm

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
i think you like him a bit but you don't want to admit it, i know he makes me laugh out loud even when i'm cross with him about something he's said.

hand-on-heart, I neither like nor dislike him. Sure, I see the obvious manipulation and the games he plays, and yeah, he makes me laugh sometimes too. He can be charismatic and I honestly don't believe there's any real malice in him. But other than that, I'm indifferent.

I think, if pushed, I'll admit it's because I can't get my head around what a blokey bloke like him, with obvious intelligence, can possibly derive from always being in the thick of it all and mixing it up with a bunch of bitching women :dunno: You rarely if ever see guys like TJ, Maddog, Avon, Jack and others go anywhere near the kind of forum bollox Dean seems to revel in.

Just seems a little weird to me. But hey, if he enjoys doing his Dean thing, who am I to judge...

the others are metrosexuals, especially jack. :gigglesnshit:

you probably weren't around when rollup was in the thick of everything, he's mellowed a lot.

Postby Dean » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:41 pm

Two idiots I’ve recently made flounce, arguing over who mentions me the most... it used to be more difficult than this... :pmsl:
Dean

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:44 pm

Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:I hope you don't mean me(but I suspect you do you've said similar before) I've said he's a very good troll that's years of experience for you! Admitting someone is good at something is actually a good trait to have. Only a naive person would actually be envious of someone online.. what is there to be envious about. It's people sitting in a room somewhere probably on their own, typing away on a keyboard/keypad. Who randomly mentions Dean the most around here? I'd say it's a close run thing between you and one or two guests.

that's twice in 2 days i've agreed with you. i need to check my meds. :gigglesnshit:

sorry jp, i messed the quotes up before.

Postby jp761 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:45 pm

Dean wrote:Two idiots I’ve recently made flounce, arguing over who mentions me the most... it used to be more difficult than this... :pmsl:
You're the Carlsberg of trolls.

And don't be so modest, Deena, you've made more than two people flounce in recent times.
Last edited by jp761 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jp761

Postby jp761 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:46 pm

Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:
I hope you don't mean me(but I suspect you do you've said similar before) I've said he's a very good troll that's years of experience for you! Admitting someone is good at something is actually a good trait to have. Only a naive person would actually be envious of someone online.. what is there to be envious about. It's people sitting in a room somewhere probably on their own, typing away on a keyboard/keypad. Who randomly mentions Dean the most around here? I'd say it's a close run thing between you and one or two guests.

that's twice in 2 days i've agreed with you. i need to check my meds. :gigglesnshit:[/quote]Quick... make that GP appointment, you have the wrong meds. :laughing:
jp761

Postby jp761 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:48 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:I hope you don't mean me(but I suspect you do you've said similar before) I've said he's a very good troll that's years of experience for you! Admitting someone is good at something is actually a good trait to have. Only a naive person would actually be envious of someone online.. what is there to be envious about. It's people sitting in a room somewhere probably on their own, typing away on a keyboard/keypad. Who randomly mentions Dean the most around here? I'd say it's a close run thing between you and one or two guests.

sorry jp, i messed the quotes up before.
You did. Never mind, I never do quotes after the limit. :gigglesnshit:
jp761

Postby Vam » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:54 pm

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:

you probably weren't around when rollup was in the thick of everything, he's mellowed a lot.

Really - Jack was? :kinell:

Daft old sod must have a shit memory then! He was yelling at Canny and me for rucking last night :mrgreen:
Vam

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:58 pm

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:

Daft old sod must have a shit memory then! He was yelling at Canny and me for rucking last night :mrgreen:

don't take any crap from him, he was one of the worst! :laughing: all that coconut must be affecting his memory.

Postby Nucks » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:58 pm

Dean wrote:Who wouldn’t be envious of a fat, middle aged, ginger, ISIS supporting Muslim, homosexual jobless loser with a tiny penis and absolutely no life prospects? I’m the real deal baby!

No one likes a show-off. :hand:
Nucks

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:58 pm

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:

He’s just as entitled to be bored to death with your latest drama fest as the rest of us.

No need to keep dragging up past history either.

Postby Dean » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:59 pm

Nucks wrote:
Dean wrote:Who wouldn’t be envious of a fat, middle aged, ginger, ISIS supporting Muslim, homosexual jobless loser with a tiny penis and absolutely no life prospects? I’m the real deal baby!

No one likes a show-off. :hand:

No-one like me either! :grrrrr:
Dean

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms