Yourself & Guns

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Yourself & Guns

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:56 pm

Major wrote:
Snookerballs wrote:
Major wrote:If Squirter and Taffy were fish I would hook them every day, I do anyway. lol

Its more of debunking your outrageous and unbelievable claims

You have that mindset because you have led a sheltered life and have not achieved anything learned the workings the world, SB

I totally finished with the army in 93, do you think I am concerned that you do not believe it.
I have led a unusual active life, I boxed for years in the army, I am fit as a fiddle
I have NEVER worked for anyone else but Lizzy, have dome things you could never do.
TWICE maybe THRICE I have given you a clue to my activities/ID since 93 but you have not grasped it.

My main hobby right now is making fieldcraft knives with ALL the money going to my fav charity, I have done a spell where I made country stix for the same charity.
What have you and your ilk ever done apart from forum trolling.

Rest assured SB, you can carry on with your gang mentality of trolling me but you will never shake me.

You did your very best on Cannaddalink asslicking the carpet muncher to get me banned and succeeded, you are on the same tack now, you are predictable, I hope you are proud of your useless self .

Rest assured, I will not tell your secret as to why you were let go by the Fire Service, don't worry.

Peace upon you.

Right we've led sheltered lives but your's has been so exciting as in making knioves and walking sticks.
I think I best go back to bed it's all to much for me.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Major » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:37 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Major wrote:
Snookerballs wrote:
Major wrote:If Squirter and Taffy were fish I would hook them every day, I do anyway. lol

You have that mindset because you have led a sheltered life and have not achieved anything learned the workings the world, SB

I totally finished with the army in 93, do you think I am concerned that you do not believe it.
I have led a unusual active life, I boxed for years in the army, I am fit as a fiddle
I have NEVER worked for anyone else but Lizzy, have dome things you could never do.
TWICE maybe THRICE I have given you a clue to my activities/ID since 93 but you have not grasped it.

My main hobby right now is making fieldcraft knives with ALL the money going to my fav charity, I have done a spell where I made country stix for the same charity.

Rest assured SB, you can carry on with your gang mentality of trolling me but you will never shake me.

You did your very best on Cannaddalink asslicking the carpet muncher to get me banned and succeeded, you are on the same tack now, you are predictable, I hope you are proud of your useless self .

Rest assured, I will not tell your secret as to why you were let go by the Fire Service, don't worry.

Peace upon you.

Right we've led sheltered lives but your's has been so exciting as in making knioves and walking sticks.

AND I have made poacher alarms from scrap metal.
Major
Twat.

Postby Snookerballs » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:01 pm

Major wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Major wrote:
Snookerballs wrote:

Peace upon you.

Illegal ones, did you learn how to make them when you were serving in Northern Ireland ??

Even by Your Standards this post is a load of Codswallop,

you sound like a ten year old boy behind the cycle shed at school bragging about the size of his Pr**k, ( " mine is bigger than yours " Syndrome.) :pmsl:
Snookerballs

Postby Major » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:21 pm

I did not need to Brag Rolly, I am English, NOT Taffy.

BTW knowall, they were not illegal.
Major
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:39 pm

Major wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Major wrote:
Snookerballs wrote:

What have you and your ilk ever done apart from forum trollingdd years!!!!!

Peace upon you.

Wow I mean just how much excitement can one man have over seventy years of life!!!!!!!!
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Major » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:09 pm

Quite a lot Rolly if ya keep fit, behave as a gentleman should, do not take drugs, become partial to the fags or over imbibe with the intake of alcoholic beverages.
Try it.
Major
Twat.

Postby Snookerballs » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:37 pm

Major wrote:I did not need to Brag Rolly, I am English, NOT Taffy.

BTW knowall, they were not illegal.

If you say so, I think the English law may disagree with you.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/453262/Banged-up-family-man-whose-hobby-was-making-bombs

Snookerballs

Postby Major » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:59 pm

Read the actual words I scribe in context, you CRAFTY oxygen thief sh**stirring troll.
Major
Twat.

Postby Snookerballs » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:59 pm

Starbold.

"Rest assured, I will not tell your secret as to why you were let go by the Fire Service, don`t worry."

Please if you really know , let me know as soon as possible its going to give me many sleepless nights not knowing this so called secret

I was given the Fire Brigade Long Service and GOOD CONDUCT, medal before I left, does your revelations mean I will have to give it back, problem is I am not sure where it is,
probably in a box in the attic or pushed to the back of a draw and never seen the light of day,
I am worried I will not be able to find it for its return Image

Snookerballs

Postby guest » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:13 pm

Major wrote:Read the actual words I scribe in context, you CRAFTY oxygen thief sh**stirring troll.

That is what you are..just add nasty racist and homophobic cunt as well. :hand:

Postby Major » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:41 pm

guest wrote:
Major wrote:Read the actual words I scribe in context, you CRAFTY oxygen thief sh**stirring troll.

Why thank you guest white feather, you make me so proud extolling my qualities.
I have crapped bigger and better than you and your ilk.
Major
Twat.

Postby Stooo » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:45 pm

This is clearly not a thread for the Snug.

Moved.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:46 pm

Major wrote:
guest wrote:

Your days are numbered starbold, seriously numbered.. :twirl:

Postby Major » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:04 pm

Guest wrote:
Major wrote:
guest wrote:

Everyones days are numbud, White Feather.

I cannot believe I am still here.

I must admit to missing genuine scumbag Judas types like you who hate this island I luv.
Major
Twat.

Postby Stooo » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:07 pm

Major wrote:
Guest wrote:
Major wrote:
guest wrote:

Everyones days are numbud, White Feather.

I cannot believe I am still here.

I must admit to missing genuine scumbag Judas types like you who hate this island I luv.

Russians?
Stooo
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms