Yourself & Guns

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Yourself & Guns

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:33 pm

Major wrote:

For you Rolly and Water Squirter, my ones were crude but fired into the ground.

Yes I've already mentioned those as used by gamekeepers.
You place a blank shotgun cartridge in it.
Why would you make one when they are like a fiver each or less?
That is not made of pipe or gears or scrap metal and has nothing to do with homemade explosives.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:35 pm

We've all talked some crap on these forums over the years but starbold should get a medal for his bullshit.
He'll be able to wear it with the others he puts on his chest from car boots and flea markets.
Imagine the stories he tells everyone about each medal!
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Keyser » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:53 pm

Keyser

Postby Major » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:19 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:We've all talked some crap on these forums over the years but starbold should get a medal for his bullshit.
He'll be able to wear it with the others he puts on his chest from car boots and flea markets.

Now look here taffy, read that which I scribe, when you are not inebriated or smacked out you will benefit by it.

I said mine were CRUDE, I gave this as an example, mine were on upright 5 feet steel bars and fired into the floor.

You are like ya blood brothers who pretend to know everything but ya don't
Major
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:14 pm

Major wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:We've all talked some crap on these forums over the years but starbold should get a medal for his bullshit.

Now look here taffy, read that which I scribe, when you are not inebriated or smacked out you will benefit by it.

I said mine were CRUDE, I gave this as an example, mine were on upright 5 feet steel bars and fired into the floor.

You are like ya blood brothers who pretend to know everything but ya don't

I don't pretend to know everything starbold it's just unfortunate for you that almost everything you post about I know something about which makes it very easy to laugh at your bullshit.
Take the duck shooting ... no one in the hunting community would have you near them simply because you didn't even know the laws surrounding it.
It's all bullshit.
Here you are posting pics of something I've already mentioned is used by gamekeepers and here's the law again for you .... you can only put shotgun blanks in those devices and the blanks are half size physically.
A full cartridge wouldn't and shouldn't be used in those mines as you like to call them.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:12 pm

Rolluplostinspace

Postby Snookerballs » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:58 am

Major wrote:If you were in bed asleep and woken by the sound of your home being broken into and you had a legal firearm would you shoot the intruder as he entered your bedroom??????

Come on, man up Rolly and Squirter and anyone else, if you dare.

Its more likely that the noise of a person breaking into a property is another family member "Pissed" after a night out, and unable to find their keys.

One of the dangers of owning a gun, Family members get hurt .
Snookerballs

Postby Snookerballs » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:06 am

Major wrote:

Without adequate warning notices in place that these devices are "in situ " one could face a severe Prison sentence or compensation should a person entering the property be injured by such a device, regardless of the firing position.
Snookerballs

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:38 am

Snookerballs wrote:
Major wrote:

Without adequate warning notices in place that these devices are "in situ " one could face a severe Prison sentence or compensation should a person entering the property be injured by such a device, regardless of the firing position.

He could be going down for a long time Snooks ..... if any of it were true of course.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rockstar » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:50 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Snookerballs wrote:
Major wrote:

He could be going down for a long time Snooks ..... if any of it were true of course.

He would have to have a property in the first place... :wink:
Rockstar

Postby Major » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:01 am

If Squirter and Taffy were fish I would hook them every day, I do anyway. lol
Major
Twat.

Postby Snookerballs » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:46 am

Major wrote:If Squirter and Taffy were fish I would hook them every day, I do anyway. lol

Its more of debunking your outrageous and unbelievable claims
Snookerballs

Postby Major » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:52 pm

Snookerballs wrote:
Major wrote:If Squirter and Taffy were fish I would hook them every day, I do anyway. lol

Its more of debunking your outrageous and unbelievable claims

You have that mindset because you have led a sheltered life and have not achieved anything learned the workings the world, SB

I totally finished with the army in 93, do you think I am concerned that you do not believe it.
I have led a unusual active life, I boxed for years in the army, I am fit as a fiddle
I have NEVER worked for anyone else but Lizzy, have dome things you could never do.
TWICE maybe THRICE I have given you a clue to my activities/ID since 93 but you have not grasped it.

My main hobby right now is making fieldcraft knives with ALL the money going to my fav charity, I have done a spell where I made country stix for the same charity.
What have you and your ilk ever done apart from forum trolling.

Rest assured SB, you can carry on with your gang mentality of trolling me but you will never shake me.

You did your very best on Cannaddalink asslicking the carpet muncher to get me banned and succeeded, you are on the same tack now, you are predictable, I hope you are proud of your useless self .

Rest assured, I will not tell your secret as to why you were let go by the Fire Service, don't worry.

Peace upon you.
Major
Twat.

Postby Major » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:53 pm

Snookerballs wrote:
Major wrote:If you were in bed asleep and woken by the sound of your home being broken into and you had a legal firearm would you shoot the intruder as he entered your bedroom??????

Come on, man up Rolly and Squirter and anyone else, if you dare.

Its more likely that the noise of a person breaking into a property is another family member "Pissed" after a night out, and unable to find their keys.

One of the dangers of owning a gun, Family members get hurt .

Only if you are blind and stupid.
Major
Twat.

Postby Dean » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:36 pm

You make outrageous claims, they pick apart your lies, then you claim you’re winding them up.

Nobody believes you...
Dean

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms