To Everyone I've Upset......

A right load of bollocks...

Re: To Everyone I've Upset......

Postby Lucian Deville » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:08 pm

ps, as we don't usally get to bed until about 01-00-ish may repost about the shitter.
:) :)
Lucian Deville

Postby Star » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:08 pm

Guest wrote:
Star wrote:Actually Guesty I’ve been out all day today and only logged on about 1hr ago.
I replied to the guest that mentioned Ting Tong , which I found highly amusing.
So what is your point ???

Quickly logged back in as "Star" after Micky came back to forum land, you were obviously just reading/guest posting on this forum once your Shine power days had vanished.
My point is you are a very nasty woman who's true nature came right back once you saw Micky come back here...and again, what did he do to you for him to deserve your non-stop bitching?

Why do you keep mentioning Shine Guesty.
Star

Postby Star » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:20 pm

Guest wrote:
Star wrote:Actually Guesty I’ve been out all day today and only logged on about 1hr ago.
I replied to the guest that mentioned Ting Tong , which I found highly amusing.
So what is your point ???

Quickly logged back in as "Star" after Micky came back to forum land, you were obviously just reading/guest posting on this forum once your Shine power days had vanished.
My point is you are a very nasty woman who's true nature came right back once you saw Micky come back here...and again, what did he do to you for him to deserve your non-stop bitching?

I don’t feel the need to Guest post, Guesty. I’d rather put my name to my post.
Star

Postby Mickyboy » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:23 pm

If you want a normal everyday chat Star then that's fine, but if you merely want to troll me for your own amusement with your bff then I shall ignore you so its up to you......
Mickyboy

Postby Mickyboy » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:30 pm

Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:I didn't come back from Holland skint Jack but hopefully 'll get sorted with work before the weeks out, and I keep getting logged out and it's getting annoying now......

So has your job in Holland finished now or can you go back there for work?

I can go back there for other work if I want to but not the particular company I worked for but I'll stay here in the UK I think now bcos fortunately there's plenty of work around, and I've got 3 possible opportunities in the pipeline atm......
Mickyboy

Postby Mickyboy » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:33 pm

As a guest asked earlier Star, I still don't know how I upset you years ago, so if you'd care to tell me then maybe we could sort it out and be friends again.......if you want, or maybe you prefer trolling me forever........
Mickyboy

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:35 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:I didn't come back from Holland skint Jack but hopefully 'll get sorted with work before the weeks out, and I keep getting logged out and it's getting annoying now......

I can go back there for other work if I want to but not the particular company I worked for but I'll stay here in the UK I think now bcos fortunately there's plenty of work around, and I've got 3 possible opportunities in the pipeline atm......

have you got your own gaff now you've money put by from working in holland? you'll get work soon, i'm sure of it. :smilin:

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:38 pm

Mickyboy wrote:As a guest asked earlier Star, I still don't know how I upset you years ago, so if you'd care to tell me then maybe we could sort it out and be friends again.......if you want, or maybe you prefer trolling me forever........

micky, you've tried this so many times & it never ends well, just draw a line & post around them eh?

Postby Mickyboy » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:48 pm

Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:

have you got your own gaff now you've money put by from working in holland? you'll get work soon, i'm sure of it. :smilin:

Not atm guest stopping with my sis then moving on at the weekend, and thanks for your positive thoughts. it's appreciated....... :thumbsup:
Mickyboy

Postby Mickyboy » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:49 pm

Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:As a guest asked earlier Star, I still don't know how I upset you years ago, so if you'd care to tell me then maybe we could sort it out and be friends again.......if you want, or maybe you prefer trolling me forever........

micky, you've tried this so many times & it never ends well, just draw a line & post around them eh?

Yes maybe you're right guest......
Mickyboy

Postby Stooo » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:57 pm

When you change IP like between Maccy D's and Subway then the system will log you out because it's different credentials you berk. I pay seventeen quid a month for a free call and text plan with a 10 gb BB limit, it's actually quicker than my home connection and doesn't log me out.

Cheap twat...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Mickyboy » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:06 pm

Stooo wrote:

When you change IP like between Maccy D's and Subway then the system will log you out because it's different credentials you berk. I pay seventeen quid a month for a free call and text plan with a 10 gb BB limit, it's actually quicker than my home connection and doesn't log me out.

Cheap twat...

I'm using my own data and it's costs me £25 a month so cheap twat yaself....... :dafinger:
Mickyboy

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:07 pm

Stooo wrote:

Cheap twat...

Hi stooo, the forum can run slow at times and be very laggy. Why don't you update it. The bugs that were in it the last time you tried must be fixed now.
That way we can all have a new shiny forum to post on.

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:08 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:

Not atm guest stopping with my sis then moving on at the weekend, and thanks for your positive thoughts. it's appreciated....... :thumbsup:

it's good to have family.

Postby Stooo » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:08 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Cheap twat...

I'm using my own data and it's costs me £25 a month so cheap twat yaself....... :dafinger:

So why else would you be logged out unless your IP changed, bellend?
Stooo
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms