Dogs' Friends or Foes

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Dogs' Friends or Foes

Postby Lady Murasaki » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:17 am

PocaForgottenPW wrote:
Guest wrote:
NostalgiaLIN wrote:There have been some great female posters who have long left forums, or at least left here.
Poca, Syl, Tyts, Magica, Fen, all originated from the Mirror forum I believe. They could argue for sure, they could also be warm and witty.
Forums are not the same without them. :bawlin:

Poca didn't come from the Mirror. She first appeared on twisted.

Correct... I never posted on the Mirror forum, read it for a while, debated whether to join or not, by which time it had closed down before I had the chance to.... so joined twisted as my first forum! :thumbsup:

Bish log in! Or are you as dotty as bd now forgetting passwords?
Lady Murasaki

Postby Lady Murasaki » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:18 am

Moz wrote:Still pop in for a read when i get chance. Busy now grand kids are part of our lives :wubbers:
be good
Moz :thumbsup:

Lovely!
How many?
Lady Murasaki

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:20 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
PocaForgottenPW wrote:
Guest wrote:
NostalgiaLIN wrote:There have been some great female posters who have long left forums, or at least left here.
Poca, Syl, Tyts, Magica, Fen, all originated from the Mirror forum I believe. They could argue for sure, they could also be warm and witty.

Correct... I never posted on the Mirror forum, read it for a while, debated whether to join or not, by which time it had closed down before I had the chance to.... so joined twisted as my first forum! :thumbsup:

She says in her name she's forgotten her PW, as for calling her dotty as BD just because she has, that makes you a nasty little troll.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:03 am

Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
PocaForgottenPW wrote:
Guest wrote:

She says in her name she's forgotten her PW, as for calling her dotty as BD just because she has, that makes you a nasty little troll.

Dotty is nasty in your world? I pity you.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:46 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
PocaForgottenPW wrote:
Guest wrote:

Dotty is nasty in your world? I pity you.

Dotty as BD is what you said, don't go changing your post. Everyone who knows BD knows he's an alcoholic sop. Poca is nothing like him. You are more like your ex that nasty scum Truthy I'm surprised it never worked out lol

Postby Vicky » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:53 am

There's something not right about BD.

I won't go into how i found out, but he had someone keeping an eye on what i was posting here and was talking about "Getting even" with me.

Plus he said a few other things.
Vicky

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:27 pm

Vicky wrote:There's something not right about BD.

I won't go into how i found out, but he had someone keeping an eye on what i was posting here and was talking about "Getting even" with me.

Plus he said a few other things.

He was vile with salacious undertones and towards the young, a nasty piece of work

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:06 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:
Big Fat Frosty wrote:least your all still talking about all the good
brother dean brought to the internet
:mrgreen:

It wasn't always good, but he was a funny bastard when he wanted to be. I remember when he made them shut down EoE because they thought he hacked their database :gigglesnshit: There was also a picture thread where he posted his idea of what posters looked like. Rockstar was called Mowgli for years afterwards :pmsl:

Dean lived in a multicultural area and didn't have a racist bone in his body. Likening Rockstar to Mowgli was comedy genius at the time.

Bastard cost me a keyboard...

He was very left-wing, which is unusual for an internet troll. There was even rumours he was gay although I think that stemmed from his support towards them and their rights. Quite an enigma really, anti racist, gay supporting animal lover on one hand. Vicious hate spewing psychopath on the other. Strange boy.

Archetypal leftie.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:50 am

Anyway, I hope fun posters like poca do return but I can understand if they don't. Being trolled by 'guests' is offputting.
Lady Murasaki

Postby jra » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:54 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:Anyway, I hope fun posters like poca do return but I can understand if they don't. Being trolled by 'guests' is offputting.

It's never happened to me, other than for the last couple of years. :roll:
jra

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:28 am

jra wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Anyway, I hope fun posters like poca do return but I can understand if they don't. Being trolled by 'guests' is offputting.

It's never happened to me, other than for the last couple of years. :roll:

Yea you tend to get piled on but isn't that mostly because you see women as commodities and most women, who don't have daddy issues, aren't going to approve of that. And some men.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:26 am

Nice side step. :smilin:

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:26 pm

Playing with the guests is part of the fun. You were never smart enough to do it. Dean and Poca were.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:44 pm

Mean.

Have you read a Tale of Two Cities?

Lady Murasaki

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:18 pm

Not trolled you had a dig at Poca and were pulled up about it. Own it

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms